Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Keep producing the great guides Gabestah!

Deleted
    keep up the great job u do.

The funny thing is that I came to this thread because I thought the title was asking for raid guides... I clicked the link just to hop in and suggest the VOX guides... And here it's Gabestah's thread haha.

Your videos are fantastic. It's nice to have intelligent, detailed videos out there so people aren't stuck with annoying asshats like Fatboss.

Keep it up, and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Louis CK View Post
    The funny thing is that I came to this thread because I thought the title was asking for raid guides... I clicked the link just to hop in and suggest the VOX guides... And here it's Gabestah's thread haha.

Your videos are fantastic. It's nice to have intelligent, detailed videos out there so people aren't stuck with annoying asshats like Fatboss.

Keep it up, and thanks.
    Annoying ass hats maybe but they explain in 5 minutes what this guy explains in 2 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Annoying ass hats maybe but they explain in 5 minutes what this guy explains in 2 hours
    His quick raid guides are more thorough and worth the extra couple minutes it may take.

His videos are intelligent and thought out. Fatboss is like listening to retarded teenagers fighting over a bag of Doritos.

To each his own.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    This guide has been given a sticky. It is extremely thorough and very detailed, kudos on the work. This guide will remain in the sticky format until WoD is to be released. If the author of the guide wishes to un-sticky please contact myself via PM.

All the best,

Azshira

Deleted
    Awesome guides, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Just found these and emailed the link to myself so I can stick it on our guild FB page later (at work, no FB) Thanks!

Deleted
    Thanks a bunch!