Thread: Omg Yes!

Deleted

Omg Yes!

Another little birthday present for SPriests... Glyph of Mind Harvest: Your first Mind Blast against each enemy generates 3 Shadow Orbs. (Celestalon)

Finally! Blizzard did hear us during the two years of MoP!

It will be so strong on multi doting fights, it's not the first mind blast cast in combat, it is the first cast on each enemy.
    Last edited by mmocfc3a103b64; 2014-05-12 at 06:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Falsified View Post
    Another little birthday present for SPriests... Glyph of Mind Harvest: Your first Mind Blast against each enemy generates 3 Shadow Orbs. (Celestalon)

Oh yeah good stuff indeed!

I hope they do make it a perk as they mentioned because that's a mandatory glyph - which shouldn't exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Isnt this old news, have this strange feeling i saw a similar post about it few weeks ago. Maybe it was about some other spell triggering 3 shadow orbs, for first hit on an enemy.

ZOMFG MMOC just posted we're going back to Draenor for the next expansion!!!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...f-Mind-Harvest

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post

That can't be. Draenor was destroyed! ...unless they're planning some time travel or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldman View Post
    That can't be. Draenor was destroyed! ...unless they're planning some time travel or something...
    I dunno about all that stuff I'm just surprised we're going to have the new tier 13 in the caverns of time, could be some crazy time travelling stuff!

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post

Half Life 3 confirmed?

I'm still not expecting this to make it live in its current form. Perhaps it'll be a perk instead, because any iteration of it I can think of would be 100% mandatory. It'll probably be something like "Your first Mind Blast against a target generates an extra orb" or something, because three just seems too strong in situations where we have multiple add spawns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldman View Post
    Nonsense, we could never survive in Draenor's past. Unless we had some means of building a fortress kind of structure of our own to hide in.. but fat chance of that happening.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsword View Post
    Nonsense, we could never survive in Draenor's past. Unless we had some means of building a fortress kind of structure of our own to hide in.. but fat chance of that happening.
    There might be different warlords who we face.. but no way thats happening..

Quote Originally Posted by Falsified View Post

It will be so strong on multi doting fights, it's not the first mind blast cast in combat, it is the first cast on each enemy.
    This might be already answered somewhere but are Shadow Priests getting extra Shadow Orbs to hold or say we have 2 orbs all ready in the pocket and we get a proc on this via a target switch. Do we just lose out on those 2 other orbs then?

Could you imagine if the glyph continued "... But you can no longer hold onto more than 3 orbs." Now that would be a dilemma

If the glyph (perk?) counts for the first MB on every target, it'd be a no-brainer damage increase on any multi-target fight, well above and beyond getting to cache an extra two Shadow Orbs.

But seeing as this will never make it live, it's just a pretty cruel cocktease of an idea which could've been great yet will never be seen to fruition. We wouldn't want Warlocks to unsub, right?

You keep overrating the effect of this perk / glyph. It would not put us above of warlocks, not even close. It's only a slight dps increase on most scenarios even for multitarget because it's ONCE per target, you can't spam MB, and with our mastery changed DI will proc less.

Deleted
    quickly bake cakes!

7+ Year Old Account
    I was so happy about this, I am tired of having to make sure I have at least 2 orbs up before each boss and procs on adds would definitely be nice