Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    i would healing rain / healing stream tab out and still be one or two in healing all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    I really have to ask why so many people defend this abomination if the people that queue for it find it so boring that they feel the need to die and AFK.

"I want to see all the content!" They say. "I want to see the story unfold!" They say.

Bullshit. All of you LOLFR people are disgusting.
    they want/need the gear, and they still clear the raid by doing so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    I really have to ask why so many people defend this abomination if the people that queue for it find it so boring that they feel the need to die and AFK.
    because you don't have to work for shit in this game

and don't let tryhards trying to run shit like challenge modes fool you, shit is easy

You can just dps until your cooldowns are down then afk this way you are top dps until the end and people cant blame you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to take care of the more vital tasks in LFR, belt on Blackfuse, marking on Klaxxi and engineer on Garrosh. Someone has to do them or else you'll be stuck much longer.

I don't spend my play time not playing. I think I spent a whole 6 hours in LFr before there was nothing in there that was an upgrade and I certainly didn't want to spend extra time in there because we wiped because I didn't take part. I don't understand wasting time on potential wipes nor throwing money away on needless repairs. If you are there because your guild forces you to go get a 4 piece or a trinket then that's on your guild, you either do it and deal with or you stand up like a man and say no and deal with the consequences. Frankly if you have the skills to be too good in LFR then you shouldn't need LFR trinkets and tier pieces to be a crutch. In fact the gear from previous tiers should vault you completely over LFR into flex -in the least-.

If you are plumbing LFR and afk-asshating then you are not as good as you pretend to be. People with skills don't need to ever step in LFR to find crutches.

The more alarming part of op's post is why he felt the need to come here and brag about it ..... so sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrus View Post
    Soo clearly, you guys are part of the insanely large group of people that makes it unbearable for those who don't have time to actually raid..

Good for you..
    People wouldn't do that if it wasn't unbearable to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Unbearable, lol! First world problem. Some people would say not having food to eat for 6 days would be unbearable, or having your children kidnapped and you find out they were given ak47's and forced into a warlords army to kill people would be unbearable. Oh poor you, you have to play an easy difficulty with people you don't like in a video game. I think it is time to go outside and get a tan.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Unbearable, lol! First world problem. Some people would say not having food to eat for 6 days would be unbearable, or having your children kidnapped and you find out they were given ak47's and forced into a warlords army to kill people would be unbearable. Oh poor you, you have to play an easy difficulty with people you don't like in a video game. I think it is time to go outside and get a tan.
    Clearly words can only be used on a specific context right? If I extinguish someone's life does it mean it was on fire?

I was responding to the queued person that said that people AFKing are making LFR unbearable for people who actually run it because they have no time for anything else. And I said that people would not AFK if LFR was not unbearable in the first place.

Clearly words can only be used on a specific context right? If I extinguish someone's life does it mean it was on fire?

I was responding to the queued person that said that people AFKing are making LFR unbearable for people who actually run it because they have no time for anything else. And I said that people would not AFK if LFR was not unbearable in the first place.
    You are correct, you are quite within your rights to apply words to circumstances that make you seem like you are blowing the circumstance way out of porportion. If its unbearable don't do it. If you really have skills and are too good to be in there then you don't need to be in there in the first place as skill>gear. If you can't get by without that gear then you obviously need the crutch and you belong in LFR to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    You are correct, you are quite within your rights to apply words to circumstances that make you seem like you are blowing the circumstance way out of porportion. If its unbearable don't do it. If you really have skills and are too good to be in there then you don't need to be in there in the first place as skill>gear. If you can't get by without that gear then you obviously need the crutch and you belong in LFR to begin with.
    Firstly I used the same word the other two people were using.

Secondly I never said I do it myself. But can I see the appeal in it nevertheless. If something by definition does not require effort then you can't blame people for not putting the effort, regardless if they are able or not to put that effort.

Firstly I used the same word the other two people were using.

Secondly I never said I do it myself. But can I see the appeal in it nevertheless. If something by definition does not require effort then you can't blame people for not putting the effort, regardless if they are able or not to put that effort.
    What?

In what respect does "something," in this case LFR, "not require effort"?

LFR requires group effort. If the group AFKs or autoshoots the group will get no loot.

The fact that one or members of the group can fail to perform their share of the required effort, without causing the group to fail, is:

(1) Deliberate
    (2) Not just deliberate but NECESSARY for a tool designed for uncoordinated groups
    (3) By no means an excuse/reason/invitation for everyone to fail to perform

There is no reason or excuse or justification for being a dipshit in LFR. If you are a dipshit in LFR anyway, you're behaving that way because you're a dipshit, not because you're in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is what happens when nobody appreciates their spot in the group. you just queue up and boom you're in. there is no need to prove yourself, ever.

i won't lie. i've said "brb phone" a couple times to skip trash, or lfr ultraxion. shrug.

If it was unbearable to begin with, they wouldn't join LFR in the first place. If that is their "end game" and it's unbearable, then why are they still subbed?

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    this is what happens when nobody appreciates their spot in the group. you just queue up and boom you're in. there is no need to prove yourself, ever.
    If you can't persuade yourself to perform or even give a shit without someone else supervising you, that's a problem that LFR has nothing to do with.

No because I'm not a dickhead.

The other titbit is that the more DPS I do, the faster things die, the quicker I'm out of LFR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    That toxicity is normal in WoW. Even classic. And it comes from this what so called elitism, spreading everywhere. Average player say that classic is piss easy and every aspect can be done with minimal effort. But right after that, the same player ignites with rage when someone wants to apply that minimal effort

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didacticus Syntacticus View Post
    If you can't persuade yourself to perform or even give a shit without someone else supervising you, that's a problem that LFR has nothing to do with.
    no shit. you literally just described the issues behind internet anonymity. there is no accountability. LFR is liek the 4chan of WoW.

No because that would mean a bigger repair bill then necessary , i simply go afk lol.