It really does hurt a lot when one has autism and see people treat it as some form of brain disease that makes people "retarded".

Especially when you have it yourself and your friends makes fun of it.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2014-05-16 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwraith View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

maybe in wood V, but a good lb is a nightmare in lane.
    It has more to do with the fact that a lot of her opponents are more safe than those that would be top. LB's gapcloser is a good chunk of her damage, so she can't really get to you too easily if you're miles away from her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Here's a good chanel, he got some good guides on ward placement, champion playstyles etc. He also tries out some unortodox picks for fun, and he's not too bad to listen to:
    impaKt youtube

Also @ Duronos, why are you so butthurt about the autistic conversation on the vent thread? Because you're "the only one who took it as a joke"?
    I was making a point while exaggerating at the same time, I just used the word because it was fresh in my mind from that hilarious vent thread post. Basically I was saying "don't flame your team".

I often make points in a joking manner to keep it lighthearted.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't really sound joke sorry
    Anyway, if u want to start solo q, try at least learn 3 roles well, not perfect, but well enough to not screw it up, and by 3 roles i don't mean learn how to play top as Nasus and done, u need multiple champs, prefer champs that don't get countered by same enemy (don't for example play top as Nasus and Jax, only to see enemy pick Renekton and u are out of options, learn Jayce/Nasus is good combo and I can't name a champ who counter both in same time top)

As for support, support isn't ward heavy duty like earlier seasons, actually support can play main tank now so getting Omen or Banshee can be more critical/important to ur team than getting ward (depend on ur and enemy team of course)
    1 page for support isn't enough, if u use same page for Leona and Lulu, you doing something very wrong here (I have page for Leona, 1 Thresh, 1 Lulu) both play very different
    You must be clear early game with ur ADC, u will play aggressive or passive, he can pick tristana and clear waves while u see for example enemy pick Leona support and u playing Thresh and want a passive early game (Thresh is one of weakest champs early game, i know some will say get runes etc, but enemy can get runes too), also Thresh can play aggressive, don't try it with Leona
    Last tip, try to always pick a support that counter enemy support, they pick Leona pick Lulu, they pick Thresh pick Nami, support role is more of screw enemy bot lane than anything else, yes u can screw by playing passive, i said play passive not dead, if they over extend under tower time to punish them badly

Riot's solution to toxicity. Chat ban everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Riot's solution to toxicity. Chat ban everyone.
    They should just make it so saying bad words are replaced by nice things

Typing "you suck" becomes "you rock"
    "youre a fag" becomes "youre a pro"

which would mean saying something like "suck my dick fag" is now "rock my world, pro"

IT CANT FAIL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post

which would mean saying something like "suck my dick fag" is now "rock my world, pro"

IT CANT FAIL
    I honestly really love this idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post

IT CANT FAIL
    Needs more emotes, imo. Or better yet, riot needs to make it possible for images to somehow be written in chat so these could end with like a fabulous unicorn or poro picture. Just imagine it!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/ne...r/tribunal-oce
    Tribunal coming to Oce soon! Am very excite for this. Hopefully they can make the penalty's and responses as quick as they want, it hurts to see some toxic players in the very next game after they've been abusing people non-stop

I've decided that Orianna is the only legitimate non-assassin mid able to carry a game in low MMR. I got 3 man ganked at level 8 before I'd even gone back and I took one down with me. She can literally 100-0 multiple people if she positions her ball correctly and her ability to chase/kite is amazing.

The other non-assassin mids? Ziggs can do some good poke, I guess and his aoe late game is tremendous, but he's still super squishy and offers little CC. Nidalee can win games if your team gets a lead, but she can't get that lead too easily herself. Lulu just doesn't scale well enough into the late game to be much of a threat (she can carry through CC, so she's barely behind Orianna in my opinion).

Even some assassin mids can't carry games because very few can actually 1v5.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Lets not make it into league vs dota thread, shall we? It's two different games, and anyways League have more common with Smite than with dota nowadays
    We can't compare. Dota is obviously superior in every possible way. So let's not.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddybearavenger View Post
    We can't compare. Dota is obviously superior in every possible way. So let's not.
    Oh snap...

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybearavenger View Post
    Inorite. We wouldn't want to hurt the dotafanbois feelings. Be like kicking a disabled cat around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    As for support, support isn't ward heavy duty like earlier seasons, actually support can play main tank now so getting Omen or Banshee can be more critical/important to ur team than getting ward (depend on ur and enemy team of course)
    1 page for support isn't enough, if u use same page for Leona and Lulu, you doing something very wrong here (I have page for Leona, 1 Thresh, 1 Lulu) both play very different
    You must be clear early game with ur ADC, u will play aggressive or passive, he can pick tristana and clear waves while u see for example enemy pick Leona support and u playing Thresh and want a passive early game (Thresh is one of weakest champs early game, i know some will say get runes etc, but enemy can get runes too), also Thresh can play aggressive, don't try it with Leona
    Last tip, try to always pick a support that counter enemy support, they pick Leona pick Lulu, they pick Thresh pick Nami, support role is more of screw enemy bot lane than anything else, yes u can screw by playing passive, i said play passive not dead, if they over extend under tower time to punish them badly
    By rune 1 rune page i mean i have 1 page dedicated to the likes of thresh leona and braum, whilst my mid/AP page can be used for my morgana and any AP supps i buy in the near future.

Peoples thoughts on who is better to both support AND mid, Karma or Lulu? (i have enough RP for 1 of them at the minute).

Lulu is stronger mid than karma is, but karma is stronger support than lulu is (at least in lane). Either work fine in both positions, but lulu is probably slightly stronger overall.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

I can't believe Pwyff is getting death threats over the Pantheon bug fix. That's just out of hand.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...antheon_nerfs/

I mean, League has a pretty toxic community, but directing all of your anger and hatred at one guy (the wrong guy, even) just because he takes the time to talk to players is pretty stupid.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Deleted
    Shit's serious yo, think about all Panth players, think about NB3, oh lord.

Did Jax get buffed or something? He felt hella stronger compared to the last time i laned against him (which was like 3-4 months ago).

Might just be my imagination though, since i havent played toplane in ages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Did Jax get buffed or something? He felt hella stronger compared to the last time i laned against him (which was like 3-4 months ago).

Might just be my imagination though, since i havent played toplane in ages.
    He was always extremly strong, only thing that kept him in line was Renekton, who was nerfed recently.

I always hated Jax and now i'm happy to ban him every chance I get.

Yeah i dont like him either. He became a freaking raidboss with botrk, TF and a giant's belt. Ended up winning anyways though, since he didnt really do much in teamfights for some reason.