Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    The day the West begs russia for forgiveness is the day that russia perfects trampoline technology for launching rockets.
    If you could read properly I wrote "West part" and meant Ukraine, go back to school.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatlatitla View Post
    If you could read properly I wrote "West part" and meant Ukraine, go back to school.
    Even then the West will not let russia have its way with its old areas. It still doesn't have east Ukraine and I don't see it winning the area over. Also how can you say Western Imperialists with a straight face as russia does the very definition of imperialism by taking over other areas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Even then the West will not let russia have its way with its old areas. It still doesn't have east Ukraine and I don't see it winning the area over. Also how can you say Western Imperialists with a straight face as russia does the very definition of imperialism by taking over other areas?
    How do you know that my face was straight ?

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know that my face was straight ?
    Your past posts and Avatar, those combine to make you look serious on this.
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Your past posts and Avatar, those combine to make you look serious on this.
    Damn you got me, arent you working for NSA ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn you got me, arent you working for NSA ?
    I am in the National Society of Accountants how did you know.....

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also how can you say Western Imperialists with a straight face as russia does the very definition of imperialism by taking over other areas?
    Russia is not Imperialistic by definition. Because Russia doesn't take territories, it takes their own people back. They just so happen to be tied to territories, ex-Russian territories, while we are at it. West is Imperialistic though. It wants to take that that isn't theirs to begin with. EU expansion is Imperialistic, NATO expansion is Imperialistic.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Russia is not Imperialistic by definition. Because Russia doesn't take territories, it takes their own people back. They just so happen to be tied to territories, ex-Russian territories, while we are at it. West is Imperialistic though. It wants to take that that isn't theirs to begin with. EU expansion is Imperialistic, NATO expansion is Imperialistic.
    With that logic, Hitler had the right to attack Poland.....so if the people in a working democracy want to join EU its Imperialistic...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    With that logic, Hitler had the right to attack Poland.....so if the people in a working democracy want to join EU its Imperialistic...
    Although what Elim said was bullshit its not a 'working' democracy when you Coup d'état a democratically elected leader.

Deleted
    What people in what working democracy?

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.mappery.com/map-of/Europe...-Pipelines-Map

Interesting map

Deleted

EU and working democracy.......hahahahaha...... good one Sir, it is just one massive bureaucracy collosus and has nothing to do with democracy.

320€ for 160 hours in work, want try your "working" democracy ?, come to my country.

10+ Year Old Account
    EU and working democracy.......hahahahaha...... good one Sir, it is just one massive bureaucracy collosus and has nothing to do with democracy.

320€ for 160 hours in work, want try your "working" democracy ?, come to my country.
    Compared to Russia where Putin has basically been in control for the past 2 decades

- - - Updated - - -

also to my knowledge wages tend to be more on the national level, assuming there isn't a minimum wage for the EU, at which point you need to look at how you elect your own leaders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Although what Elim said was bullshit its not a 'working' democracy when you Coup d'état a democratically elected leader.
    In a working democracy you do not let the political process totally derail as it happen in Ukraine, you compromises/hold a vote of no confidence etc....

In a working democracy you do not let the political process totally derail as it happen in Ukraine, you compromises/hold a vote of no confidence etc....
    A democracy can't work when the USA and EU undermine it and fund right wing radicals to topple the democratically elected president.

Deleted
    Anyway democracy exists only in Switzerland, other countries are just acting like "democratic", mostly they are oligarchies, goverments controlled by rich elites.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Interesting map
    Was thinking about Poland....

Yes a 11 year old map your point is?

Deleted
    Was thinking about Poland....

Yes a 11 year old map your point is?
    That it Is an interesting map that shows flows in detail.
    I lol at your edginess.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Good win
    2. Russia didn't attack anyone
    3. Wanting to join is not Imperialistic. Wanting others to join you - is. Think about it - what's in it for EU?

Compared to Russia where Putin has basically been in control for the past 2 decades
    Elected and reelected by democratic elections.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Russia

Absolutely fine

From 1917

to 1993

I don't think a stupider thing has ever been said in the forums.

(pictures: A Gulag, Stalinist propaganda, crushing of the Hungarian Revolution by Soviet troops, a bread line in 1990)

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    The fuck they were.

Also, like my signature? I wanted to immortalize your stupidity.
    Sounds perfectly logical