Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Yep, same bitchy winning at the end of every expansion by the same ppl who always say they are done with the current expansion. Never changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Did, and that guy is never really happy.

How about him finding something else to fill his life with when ONE game is in that stage between old content and new...? Nobody is forced to pay. Least so people like that videos maker who seem to be so unhappy with the game that every other video he makes is a bash of it.

"But I pay because I still raid" which many people bring as an argument...WELL THEN HOORAY, you have a reason to play, so why do you whinge about not having anything to do and paying for nothing? Sheesh...people will scream for MORE and NEW these days but still never be happy. Be happy in the present I say, even if that means maybe doing something else for a while besides playing WoW.
    When are you going to wake up? Hes on YOUR side. I also don't think you listened to it all cos if you did you would he cant find "something else to fill his life" this is his job.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    All I got from the vid is whinge whinge whinge, whine whine whine.. When I get bored with the game I play something else, and when I get really bored with it I unsub for a few months and do many other things.. I used to play WoW pretty much every day for hours on end, but in the end I realized there is more to life than just one game.. So to occupy my time, I play other games (have heaps of them), create comics, go outside and talk to other people in other words I get a real life..

Quote Originally Posted by Phaty View Post
    Yep, same bitchy winning at the end of every expansion by the same ppl who always say they are done with the current expansion. Never changes.
    Exactly, Do people think that they have to sacrifice a newborn to unsubscribe? Just unsubcribe. it is very easy. I have done it probably 10 times already. Bored with the current content? unsubscribe Hate a major change they did? unsubscribe.

People just take themselves way too seriously. I mean.. really, this guy needed to make a video about no content updates? hey everyone, look at me. Give a two year old a camera, and you will get the exact same reaction every time you tell them they have to eat their carrots.

why would you PAY to play a game that gives you so much anguish.. my goodness..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Exactly, Do people think that they have to sacrifice a newborn to unsubscribe? Just unsubcribe. it is very easy. I have done it probably 10 times already. Bored with the current content? unsubscribe Hate a major change they did? unsubscribe.

People just take themselves way too seriously. I mean.. really, this guy needed to make a video about no content updates? hey everyone, look at me. Give a two year old a camera, and you will get the exact same reaction every time you tell them they have to eat their carrots.

why would you PAY to play a game that gives you so much anguish.. my goodness..
    I think to some WoW is like a drug and well probably is, I remember the hoohah over Everquest when people died playing that game, was why in the end it got its alternate name of Evercrack because it was so addictive.. And so I see the similar sort of thing here people find it hard to let go so complain about what they see as lack of things happening whether it is true or not..

But it is true what you said if they don't like it unsub not the end of the world..

Deleted
    When the only argument the fanboys have left is "just unsubscribe" the game is in a mess. Sometimes there is no way to defend the defensible.

Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    When the only argument the fanboys have left is "just unsubscribe" the game is in a mess. Sometimes there is no way to defend the defensible.
    Context, friend. Why should any fan feel inclined to try and convince anyone who's hell-bent on making shit up to bitch about for the sake of bitching? 'Just unsubscribing' is the only rational course of action for that sort of person. Unless you enjoy throwing money at a game you hate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Deleted
    any updates on when the beta is going to release?

Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    Yes we all get that you have the right to post whatever you want. It still doesn't change the fact that with all the billions of possible things a person could do with their time, they choose to respond negatively to news posts on MMO-C. Whatever your excuse is, it still boggles the brain.
    So just to be sure, out of the billions of things you can do; responding to a news post on MMO-C positively is OKAY, but responding to it negatively is so crazy it boggles your mind

I guess you do have to serve the Hive to post here. Nevermind

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    Context, friend. Why should any fan feel inclined to try and convince anyone who's hell-bent on making shit up to bitch about for the sake of bitching? 'Just unsubscribing' is the only rational course of action for that sort of person. Unless you enjoy throwing money at a game you hate.
    They feel inclined out of some bizarre devotion to Blizzard regardless of how shitty the stick they are being given.

The so called bitching in this thread and the posted video is about a lack on content. That's hardly "making shit up to bitch" its a valid cause of complaint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually the other argument is that I'm enjoying playing wow still, have my own complaints but I'm not gonna freak out because the alpha is late. That is another option. I figured it was so obvious that it didn't need to be mentioned.

And please, refer to me as FANMAN, I'm not a boy, I'm 44 years old. Just remember that no matter what you call me it won't make a difference, I say what I want and do what I want.
    Quote Originally Posted by bryroo View Post
    So just to be sure, out of the billions of things you can do; responding to a news post on MMO-C positively is OKAY, but responding to it negatively is so crazy it boggles your mind

I guess you do have to serve the Hive to post here. Nevermind
    I already said this: You can post as much as you want! I really don't care! All I'm saying is that it doesn't make any sense to ME.

I'll explain further but only this once, this should be obvious to you: If a person chooses to follow something they enjoy, that makes sense, but when you start to follow something you don't enjoy any more, of course you're going to have negative things to say about it, and that's when any self-respecting human being might ask themselves, "Why am I following something that I don't enjoy anymore, seems like a waste of my time!

It would be like if I spent a few hours every day reading about justin beiber, and then post in forums making fun of bieber fans, wouldn't you ask me why I didn't just go stay in the tool forums with people that I can actually have a stimulating conversation with instead of just a pointless back and forth troll. The fact is that Justin Bieber gets no attention from me. This is the most times I have ever said his name in a conversation and honestly, I hate that I even acknowledged his existence just now.

- - - Updated - - -

They feel inclined out of some bizarre devotion to Blizzard regardless of how shitty the stick they are being given.

The so called bitching in this thread and the posted video is about a lack on content. That's hardly "making shit up to bitch" its a valid cause of complaint.
    The video about a lack of content does not acknowledge that there is ANY content coming at all but really (and he admits this) what he means is the content is the same old thing. He's tired of playing wow, but his little channel can't shut down cause he profits from it, because he has a loyal band of viewers who believe anything he says no matter how unbalanced and over the top he goes, because they are disenfranchised. Wow has had millions (like 100 million) people who quit playing it over the years. Of course anyone talking shit about wow has an audience because if you take a sample of 100 million people, you will have about 1 million crazy people, 10 million depressed people, and 20 million people who will believe whatever you tell them because they're scared little followers. That is like shooting fish in a barrel, and that's not even counting the people who are still addicted, but cannot for whatever reason pay the sub.

And again he's just MAD BECAUSE ALPHA IS LATE! Except of course they never promised a date so technically ITS NOT EVEN LATE.

For years now people are making money off of talking shit about wow, and of course you guys only think Blizzard makes money off of wow. Talk about naive.
    Last edited by finskee; 2014-05-18 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post

Titan was cancelled because it was too similar to Destiny. Originally they were going to create it within Blizzard, but decided to just scoop up a new development house to do Destiny, which made Titan redundant.
    I haven't seen this at all. What is your source?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torais View Post
    ...That was pretty much the entire point of video; no content for 50% of an expansions life-cycle is downright insulting.
    Everyone's free to do whatever they want, but I must ask... then why don't you (not exactly you, the general you) just freaking quit, even if temporarily? Is WoW really so important that Blizzard must have new content ready all the time until the new expansion drops, to the point of it being considered "insulting"? Aren't there other games someone can play while WoW is in a bad state? Aren't there other activities to be done other than playing WoW?

Don't interpret what I'm saying here wrong. I'm not defending Blizzard or the lack of content until Warlords, I have no excuses for them. However, it puzzles me how people talk about this as if WoW is the only thing to do for months, as if without Blizzard adding new content, there's nothing else to do.

What the hell drives people to feel so insulted by a lack of content in a game when there's other games to play out there? I don't disagree that the huge content gap sucks, but it's no reason to throw tantrums and go mental over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Everyone's free to do whatever they want, but I must ask... then why don't you (not exactly you, the general you) just freaking quit, even if temporarily?
    5 million people have quit.
    The lags between the final content patch and expansions is driving players away.
    WoW peaked in Wotlk and the time between ICC and Cata was a year, they lost millions of people during that time.
    To try and stop the hemorrhaging of players during the Cata final content patch Lag, they tried the annual pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doxshund View Post
    5 million people have quit.
    The lags between the final content patch and expansions is driving players away.
    WoW peaked in Wotlk and the time between ICC and Cata was a year, they lost millions of people during that time.
    To try and stop the hemorrhaging of players during the Cata final content patch Lag, they tried the annual pass.

You must be replying to the wrong person, because your post barely relates to what you quoted. I don't really care about when WoW peaked, how they stopped subscription loss, or what is driving players away. I never made any mention of any of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Sensa View Post
    2 things:

1) pretty sure there was some of this same phenomena with star wars

2) blues like Zarhym are, no matter how nice they be as persons, nothing more than corporate shrills whose job description requires that they tow or push the company line until corporate changes their minds and pulls the rug out from under them and then they have to tow the new corporate line - often ending up completely contradicting what they were saying for the past 6 months - and the examples of that occurring are too numerous to mention - though the best case example may be the defence of not getting mounts until 40 and wanting people to experience the world and then the introduction of flying in Wrath
    If you can cite the Star Wars thing, then that's great. Point 2) means absolutely nothing here, I hope you realize.

10+ Year Old Account
    That tabbed key-bind interface should have been implemented ages ago.

Deleted
    The best of Celestalon in the post:
    Why does it matter to you whether a core part of your gameplay comes from talents or from baseline skills?
    No comment necessary.
    Curious; I hear talking like this thrown around often, but I'm dubious of how many people even try playing without for comparison
    (Instead of just taking recommended BT and macroing it in often-used buttons).
    I think you may be confusing "Unholy DKs in PvP" for "All DKs". BT is not used by the majority of DKs, and they're not wrong.
    He's quite clearly playing a different game, maybe Titan or something.
    Bloodlust is not stackable raid utility. It's like being able to give a crit buff. Ice Block and Ring of Frost are extremely small, in the grand scheme of things, as far as raid utility goes, in most situations. (Celestalon)
    That is, they are not worried by mages being able to cast the most powerful buff in the game (currently it's on top of stuff like Arcane Brilliance, 2/8 in 1). So impartial it makes my teeth ache a bit.
    Glyph of Touch of Death is a kiss/curse; definitely not mandatory, at all.
    With 3Chi cost I consider glyph pretty much mandatory to keep the skill on my main bar.
    Warlocks got a ton of change in Mists, and so are getting less that others in Warlords. So, less to talk about. Happy to answer questions; not ignoring.
    Warlocks were made dreadfully OP in MoP so it's OK to keep them like that when most other classes get a fairly strong nerfbat to the face. Seems legit. Also, I kinda new that destro alt will finally come in really really useful.
    We tend to shape our workload around what resources we have, and vice versa. Production aims to have the answer be 'All equally'.
    Again, no comment necessary.

I am mightily amused at people who waste their time engaging blizdevs on Twitter with actual concerns.

the 2nd one on the bottom looks like a Belf,then to the right of that is a dark elf which looks like sylvanis, and next to that looks like a high elf. Belf and dark elf makes no sense for alliance, and a high elf is completley different than a Nelf!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    The best of Celestalon in the post:
    No comment necessary.
    (Instead of just taking recommended BT and macroing it in often-used buttons).
    He's quite clearly playing a different game, maybe Titan or something.
    That is, they are not worried by mages being able to cast the most powerful buff in the game (currently it's on top of stuff like Arcane Brilliance, 2/8 in 1). So impartial it makes my teeth ache a bit.
    With 3Chi cost I consider glyph pretty much mandatory to keep the skill on my main bar.
    Warlocks were made dreadfully OP in MoP so it's OK to keep them like that when most other classes get a fairly strong nerfbat to the face. Seems legit. Also, I kinda new that destro alt will finally come in really really useful.
    Again, no comment necessary.

I am mightily amused at people who waste their time engaging blizdevs on Twitter with actual concerns.
    I love that I get to choose my rune regen method and after spending several years trying different talents from that row with all 3 specs I can assure you that BT is not always the best one to take. Get a grip and go try it on a target dummy.

When the warlock was being fixed before MOP everyone said "warlocks are getting the nerfbat to the face." Perhaps you should think about what getting a nerfbat to the face means. And still my mage has a lower ilvl than my lock and does way more dps on most fights (both have legendary cloaks, etc, so they should be pretty close on dps) so all I hear is warlock QQ.

I am mightily amused by people who get butthurt so easily.
    Last edited by finskee; 2014-05-19 at 06:22 PM.