10+ Year Old Account
    Oh holy shit o.o If I can come to K-Con while I'm in the states that would be the best thing ever :O
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow and you're offering to buy me tickets that's so nice of you Obake!

And you should mean get to right?

Also why do you have to?

10+ Year Old Account
    He has to go because SNSD is coming, ofc? D:
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    BHD another C++ related question. Not sure if you'd have done anythign like this in games design though but worth a shot xD

Code:

ifstream dir( "Data\\code_index.txt");
    	string directory;
    	string file;
            while(!dir.eof())
    	{
    		getline(dir, directory);
    		ifstream fil("Data\\" + directory + "\\CourseOfSales.txt");
    		cout << directory;
    		while(!fil.eof())
    		{
    			getline(fil,file);
    			ifstream infile("Data\\" + directory + "\\" + file);
    			cout << file;
    			infile.close();
    		}
    		fil.close();
    	}
    The file opened by dir contains 3 names of 3 corresponding folders (CBA, IAG, NAB)
    Then the file opened by fil has the names of text files stored in those folders each (just called day1.txt, day2.txt, day3.txt, day4.txt)

The cout statements are just there for testing

And this is the output: (added spaces for readability but obviously there are none printed)
    CBA day1.txt day2.txt day3.txt day4.txt IAG day1.txt day2.txt day3.txt day4.txt NAB day1.txt day2.txt day3.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt day4.txt and so on forever and ever.

Why? :<
    The inner while loop clearly seems to end for the CBA and IAG file so why is it continuing for the last one!

I heard Obake is getting tickets for all of us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    BHD another C++ related question. Not sure if you'd have done anythign like this in games design though but worth a shot xD
    I'm sorry, yet again I fail to help you with your question. Been staring at the code for quite a while now but I have no idea why the NAB file keeps on going forever. Asked my stepdad for some insight but apparently he's only accustomed to some other coding language and haven't coded in years so there's no help there either

Anyone know the price for a ticket to KCON? The site says info on the tickets will come soon, but maybe someone here knows what the price they were at last time around?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Perfume please forgive me for my lack of faith :'(

New FOUR TRACK SINGLE (holla) and the dvd version titles make it look like both Cling Cling and DISPLAY will have a music video!!

I am loving those outfits
    Yay! Perfume fan! I've been obsessed with perfume since 2009, what's your fav song?

And i love those outfits aswell, can't wait for it to be released!

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Anyone know the price for a ticket to KCON? The site says info on the tickets will come soon, but maybe someone here knows what the price they were at last time around?
    http://i.imgur.com/lXqpFhc.jpg

I was able to find that. $60-$300 plus benefits. I would assume it will be around the same price for this years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I'm sorry, yet again I fail to help you with your question. Been staring at the code for quite a while now but I have no idea why the NAB file keeps on going forever. Asked my stepdad for some insight but apparently he's only accustomed to some other coding language and haven't coded in years so there's no help there either

Aw, well thanks for looking at least!

Your step dad codes/used to code?
    What language did he use?

What do the tiers means in the cheap section pants? There is quite a difference in price.

http://i.imgur.com/VKzSBJw.jpg

I found a better picture that explains it more. Guess its just better seats the more money you spend. VIP 1 totally worth it.
    Last edited by PantsDePeon; 2014-05-22 at 05:38 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post

I found a better picture that explains it more. Guess its just better seats the more money you spend. VIP 1 totally worth it.
    Yeah, without a doubt I'm going to get the VIP 1 ticket. Considering the performances are 2 days this time and the added bonuses are nice, I don't have a problem spending that much especially since I don't need to spend a grand on a flight :P

Also, RIP wallet because I also bought 4 Blizzcon tickets, which I'm still waiting to be reimbursed on

It'll probably cost me around $500 for the plane tickets. Assuming those tickets prices will be the same as last years, another $300. That is if I can get VIP 1. Only thing I don't know about is the hotel costs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Aw, well thanks for looking at least!

Your step dad codes/used to code?
    What language did he use?
    Yeah, he's an engineer and he used to have a position that required some coding, but he doesn't anymore. He used some language that was closer to machine code than C++ but he can't remember the name of it. Something that begins with "A" ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post

Damn. I need the VIP ticket so I can meet SNSD, but that's a really expensive ticket. Good thing I still have money saved up for these moments, now if they'll release a date so I know when I need to camp the ticket site..!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I want vids of you guys going all "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" fangirling

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalernia View Post
    Yay! Perfume fan! I've been obsessed with perfume since 2009, what's your fav song?

And i love those outfits aswell, can't wait for it to be released!
    Mine is Dream Fighter!

Deleted
    Handy Man \o/ Migari is also a Perfume fan, I'm not the only one ^^
    Handy man is such a cool song! My favourite is Love the World ^-^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    I want vids of you guys going all "heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" fangirling

- - - Updated - - -

Mine is Dream Fighter!
    Love Dream fighter!

These are my favourites:

Love the World, Voice, Fushizen na girl, point, Night Flight, Natural ni koishite, One Room Disco, Laser Beam, Nee, Dream Fighter, Magic of Lov-
    I could go on forever.. There are so many.. I love all of their songs! D: D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Yeah I'm loving that teaser pic! I hope it's a "hard" song, like edge or GAME; I'm tired of the boring cutesy songs

\o/ My favourite is probably edge or Dream Fighter.

Hi new person!
    Omg.. Edge is so awesome O-O Do you prefer the original, extended mix or the triangle mix?

Deleted
    Definitely the triangle mix. I think it's the only album mix where I prefer it over the original
    I agree! What was the first perfume song you heard by the way?

Deleted
    Um, Dream Fighter I think.. but I didn't get into them until Spring of Life. Which is your favourite album?
    Heh, well Spring of Life is a great song! I loved when they performed it at the ABU TV song festival in 2012.. And the video is pretty aswesome, yet creepy at the same time.

My favourite abum would have to be JPN, i was kinda dissapointed when it got released though, since i had already heard most of the songs like 10000 times already lol..
    I also love Game, and Triangle.. I can't decide.. Not the biggest fan of Level 3, but i still like it^^

What about you?

Deleted
    I have a feeling Cling Cling won't be but I'd be rather surprised if DISPLAY isn't. The capital title just screams 'capsule' at me so I'm expecting a more synth and less pop sounding track.

also PS Edge triangle mix gives me life. I adore that song..

Sorry to intrude on all these questions but I wanna join the Perfume talk

My first song was Nee & I thought it was incredibly boring, Laser Beam is what got me into Perfume, yet now I love Nee and I think Laser Beam is a bit tired
    No problem, hah! You were the one who started it!
    I love Nee, especially the music part after the chorus.. I didn't think it was boring at all, lol..
    I love Laser Beam aswell, hah.. But the original version is so much better than the album mix imo.. The intro is everything!

Deleted
    I see

My first song was I Still Love You..

Other than Handy Man, do you have any other favourites?