Deleted
    Favourite music videos.. Hmm.

Voice, Fushizen Na Girl, Natural ni Koishite and Love the World.. One Room Disco is pretty cool aswell!
    I love creative videos like Voice, One Room Disco, Magic of Love etc..

I'm not a big fan of Spice and Glitter.. Uhh.. Dream Fighter deserved a better MV aswell.
    Last edited by mmoc4a0381f70e; 2014-05-22 at 08:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    1mm, edge<triangle>, daijobanai, FAKE IT, spending all my time and perfect star perfect style are my top, though I generally love most of their songs. Koi wa Zenkei shisei deserves an honorable mention as it's hideously underrated
    I love most of their songs aswell 1mm is probably my favourite song from level 3
    Koi wa Zenkei shisei is great! Better than Sweet Refrain imo

Deleted

I'm so freaking excited I can't even deal with anything right now. It sounds SO promising!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post

I'm so freaking excited I can't even deal with anything right now. It sounds SO promising!
    Cool teaser! I've never heard of Vixx before

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalernia View Post
    Cool teaser! I've never heard of Vixx before
    VIXX are pretty great. Mostly known for their dark, creepy themes. Their probably most well-known song is Voodoo Doll. Hyde is another very good example of their style. But in all honesty, Dae.Da.Na.Da.Neo. (G.R.8.U.) is probably my favourite of theirs.

Deleted
    VIXX are pretty great. Mostly known for their dark, creepy themes. Their probably most well-known song is Voodoo Doll. Hyde is another very good example of their style. But in all honesty, Dae.Da.Na.Da.Neo. (G.R.8.U.) is probably my favourite of theirs.
    Alright! Going to check them out^^ Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

G.R.8.U wasn't creepy at all I like the video, it's very creative and fun^^

- - - Updated - - -

VOODOO DOLL is creepy o-o

Deleted
    G.R.8.U wasn't creepy at all I like the video, it's very creative and fun^^
    True. It's probably the "cutsy-est" MV they've ever done. It's just so cool, though. I can't remember if it was in their MTV Diary or if it was on VixxTV, but they had a "making of" episode, where half the episode was them trying to learn the song backwards so it'd fit the song in editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalernia
    VOODOO DOLL is creepy o-o
    Yeah. It fits the song though.

Deleted
    True. It's probably the "cutsy-est" MV they've ever done. It's just so cool, though. I can't remember if it was in their MTV Diary or if it was on VixxTV, but they had a "making of" episode, where half the episode was them trying to learn the song backwards so it'd fit the song in editing.
    They had to learn the song backwards? o-o that's impressive, lol

What other groups do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I was a lot more fond of S2 than S1 of Darker Than Black. Totally worth looking through both!
    Will find out tomorrow. Just finished the first season, OVA and Gaiden. Gaiden was good though, there wasn't enough Yin in the first season.

Deleted
    They had to learn the song backwards? o-o that's impressive, lol
    Yea, the lipsynching wouldn't have fit if they didn't.

What other groups do you like?
    DBSK is probably my all-time favourite group. "Mirotic" is the first k-pop song I ever downloaded. Being a fan of DBSK means that I, of course, also really like TVXQ, JYJ and all of their solo stuff. Yes, I am still bitter that they split. Kinda.

I also really like SISTAR, Girls' Day, 2PM, 2NE1 and Brown Eyed Girls. And, of course, most of the SM acts, namely SNSD, EXO and SHINee. Akdong Musician is my rookie group to watch, alongside JJCC and TROY.

What about you? What are you into, other than Perfume?

Deleted
    Yea, the lipsynching wouldn't have fit if they didn't.

DBSK is probably my all-time favourite group. "Mirotic" is the first k-pop song I ever downloaded. Being a fan of DBSK means that I, of course, also really like TVXQ, JYJ and all of their solo stuff. Yes, I am still bitter that they split. Kinda.

I also really like SISTAR, Girls' Day, 2PM, 2NE1 and Brown Eyed Girls. And, of course, most of the SM acts, namely SNSD, EXO and SHINee. Akdong Musician is my rookie group to watch, alongside JJCC and TROY.

What about you? What are you into, other than Perfume?
    Oh! I like one song by TVXQ, "Catch me"! ^^
    But why did they split up?

I like Sistar, Girl's Day, 2PM and 2NE1 aswell! I also like SNSD and EXO.. And i really like Big Bang.
    Not a big fan of BEG and SHINee though

I like almost everything, lol

- - - Updated - - -

I like alot of japanese music aswell (Yuzu, Perfume, Mr.Children, Bump of Chicken, Capsule etc)

Deleted
    Oh! I like one song by TVXQ, "Catch me"! ^^
    But why did they split up?
    The three JYJ members didn't get paid what their contract stated they'd get paid. I think there was also some stuff about abuse from their managers and general inhuman treatment. So, they sued the company and GTFO'd. That's the short version, at least.

I like alot of japanese music aswell (Yuzu, Perfume, Mr.Children, Bump of Chicken, Capsule etc)
    I think the only japanese group I'd consider myself a fan of is Sambomaster. And some group that was linked a week ago or so that I've forgotten the name of.

Deleted
    The three JYJ members didn't get paid what their contract stated they'd get paid. I think there was also some stuff about abuse from their managers and general inhuman treatment. So, they sued the company and GTFO'd. That's the short version, at least.
    Abuse?.. I feel sorry for idols sometimes. ><

I think the only japanese group I'd consider myself a fan of is Sambomaster. And some group that was linked a week ago or so that I've forgotten the name of.
    Never heard of them. :P

I looked a week back and only saw Kalafina and Scandal.

Deleted

Love this song

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Will find out tomorrow. Just finished the first season, OVA and Gaiden. Gaiden was good though, there wasn't enough Yin in the first season.
    S2 has a lot more of Yin and July \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Never heard of them. :P
    They made the best Naruto intro ever. Seishun Kyosokyoku

Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I looked a week back and only saw Kalafina and Scandal.
    Was it really more than a week ago? It was the girl group with the fetish for terrible (and highly distracting) floral CGI.
    They may even have been called FLOWER.

Deleted

Was it really more than a week ago? It was the girl group with the fetish for terrible (and highly distracting) floral CGI.
    They may even have been called FLOWER.
    Oh, flower! They are great!

Last edited by mmoc4a0381f70e; 2014-05-22 at 11:29 PM.

Deleted
    Yea, probably my favourite j-pop act.

10+ Year Old Account
    They made the best Naruto intro ever. Seishun Kyosokyoku
    Oh man does that bring back memories. I never thought I'd give up on Naruto but I haven't read or seen anything in months now. Now I have something planned for tomorrow! This is probably my top 3 intro. My #1 and #2.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt