Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Fresh Space Hulk Deathwing Screenshots

So i just found some new screens and i like what i see. GW seems to give away the license to anyone now days like the chess game and card game for example that got announced a while back, so it nice to see that there is still hope for more good Warhammer games. Games Workshop really seem to struggle to get the best out of the Warhammer 40K franchise game wise.

http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/art...ing_01.jpg.jpg
    http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/art...ing_02.jpg.jpg
    http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/art...ing_03.jpg.jpg
    http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/art...ing_04.jpg.jpg

Deleted
    What type of game will this be? the screenshots look sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    What type of game will this be? the screenshots look sweet!
    Coop FPS i think so no turn based like the other space hulk, here is some info.

Players take on the role of a Space Marine from one of the most secret and most feared Space Marine Companies: the Deathwing from the Dark Angels. Strap on your Terminator armour and equip the emblematic weaponry of the Space Marines to overcome the threats awaiting you in the Space Hulk.

As a Librarian, you will also master the destructive powers of the Psykers. Your skills and performance in battle grant you Fervor Points, to spend on 4 skill trees allowing you to improve your abilities, unlock new powers, access powerful relics and devastating new weapons.

Platforms and a release date have not been confirmed but Unreal Engine 4 runs on PC, Xbox One and PS4 so it might turn up on those platforms, the screenshots look too polished for last gen consoles.

Deleted
    That all sounds fantastic, I hope it can compete with vengeance of the blood angels in epicness, I loved that game, it was so claustrophobic it added a sense of dread that I haven't felt in many other shooters. I know terminators are forces to be reckoned with but I hope they aren't too powerful, gene stealers are incredibly scary enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    gene stealers are incredibly scary enemies.
    Indeed so i hope the AI will be good in the game to make them a large threat, maby they throw in some Orks and Chaos to as they also like to be on space hulks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I came into this thread expecting a green, muscular Deathwing in space. I'm slightly disappointed, but now I have another game on my radar

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    I came into this thread expecting a green, muscular Deathwing in space. I'm slightly disappointed, but now I have another game on my radar
    Haha yeah, Deathwing in space would be kind off nice to see to.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    So i just found some new screens and i like what i see. GW seems to give away the license to anyone now days like the chess game and card game for example that got announced a while back, so it nice to see that there is still hope for more good Warhammer games. Games Workshop really seem to struggle to get the best out of the Warhammer 40K franchise game wise.

http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/art...ing_01.jpg.jpg
    http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/art...ing_02.jpg.jpg
    http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/art...ing_03.jpg.jpg
    http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/art...ing_04.jpg.jpg
    Wow! That looks really sexy!
    Any other info on this game? I have Space Hulk but I've barely played it because I'm a little to impatient I want to play on normal difficulty, but it's so damned hard. I don't wanna lower to easy because then I won't get achievements and rewards.
    So I hope this new one will be ab it more balanced.

The chess game might actually be good. We've yet to see any of it, but in my own mind it can be good.

The worst game was that smartphone game... it's an atrocity, a mere reskin of another game.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Wow! That looks really sexy!
    Any other info on this game? I have Space Hulk but I've barely played it because I'm a little to impatient I want to play on normal difficulty, but it's so damned hard. I don't wanna lower to easy because then I won't get achievements and rewards.
    So I hope this new one will be ab it more balanced.
    Not that much info atm, only that it's going to be a coop fps with a leveling system and it will be using Unreal Engine 4. And it's probably comming to both nextgen consoles and pc.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Coop FPS i think so no turn based like the other space hulk, here is some info.

Players take on the role of a Space Marine from one of the most secret and most feared Space Marine Companies: the Deathwing from the Dark Angels. Strap on your Terminator armour and equip the emblematic weaponry of the Space Marines to overcome the threats awaiting you in the Space Hulk.

As a Librarian, you will also master the destructive powers of the Psykers. Your skills and performance in battle grant you Fervor Points, to spend on 4 skill trees allowing you to improve your abilities, unlock new powers, access powerful relics and devastating new weapons.

Platforms and a release date have not been confirmed but Unreal Engine 4 runs on PC, Xbox One and PS4 so it might turn up on those platforms, the screenshots look too polished for last gen consoles.
    Coop FPS? Oh, your, god! I'm so hyped for this game now!

- - - Updated - - -

Not that much info atm, only that it's going to be a coop fps with a leveling system and it will be using Unreal Engine 4. And it's probably comming to both nextgen consoles and pc.
    Who's making it? Maybe it'll end up on Steam.

Hopefully this turns out better then the usual dross GW licenses. There's not been a great iconic 40k game for a long while.

Heck, I'm still waiting for an Inquisitor themed RPG. Gimme.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Hopefully this turns out better then the usual dross GW licenses. There's not been a great iconic 40k game for a long while.

Heck, I'm still waiting for an Inquisitor themed RPG. Gimme.
    The first Dawn of War and its expansions are still the best 40k games ever made. Space Marine was alright, but the multiplayer was really tedius and buggy.

Who's making it? Maybe it'll end up on Steam.
    Hard to find solid info but going from their homepage it's streumon-studio (never heard off) and Cyanide Studio and focus home interactive.

http://spacehulk-deathwing.com/

- - - Updated - - -

The first Dawn of War and its expansions are still the best 40k games ever made. Space Marine was alright, but the multiplayer was really tedius and buggy.
    Yeah i still play Dawn off War sometimes with the Ultimate Apocalypse mod.

best wow expansion ever
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    best wow expansion ever
    Hehe yeah of course

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to find solid info but going from their homepage it's streumon-studio (never heard off) and Cyanide Studio and focus home interactive.

http://spacehulk-deathwing.com/

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah i still play Dawn off War sometimes with the Ultimate Apocalypse mod.
    Focus Home Interactive I've heard of before, but the others are new.

Same here. It's funny how the Apocalypse mod makes my supercomputer lag
    Maybe I could add you on Steam? No-one I have is as into 40k as I am! Jag är svensk också!

Focus Home Interactive I've heard of before, but the others are new.

Same here. It's funny how the Apocalypse mod makes my supercomputer lag
    Maybe I could add you on Steam? No-one I have is as into 40k as I am! Jag är svensk också!
    Yeah alot off shit going on with all the titans and stuff hehe, yeah sure man Parafectus or paranoiddobermann måste bara installera det senare igen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    As did I. Deathwing as a Space Hulk would be amazing.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Genestealers better be able to rip through that armor in seconds if you are not carefull.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Genestealers better be able to rip through that armor in seconds if you are not carefull.
    That's why they need terminator armor against them!

Anyone else would be torn to ribbons in an instant.