Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Poganin View Post
    I can see that the point of my comment went completely over your head. But that's alright, don't blame yourself.
    Then what was your point? That every time someone brings up something negative about Blizzard or one of their products, CMs immediately spring into action and distract you so that hopefully you forget about whatever your complaint was? The final sentence in my previous post still applies.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    the devs seem absolutely clueless about ret

not that im surprised
    you're going to have to back up your statement with something more than a general phrase.

You and ALL of us, have no idea how the WoD system works. All the classes have to be experimented and tweaked to no end. Blizz have the most informed clue about what direction ret should go in. Judging the changes to a class for WoD by current standards is like comparing dumping a shark in the desert and judging it's entire species hunting ability

Ret has to be changed to fit in with the WoD system and shifts. The only questions here concerning ret is the seal reshift (seriously now, this is what testing and alpha/beta is about, you "test" things to see how they work and then see the results, the ACTUAL numbers, not heresay) and the raid utility question, which was a ridiculous question for exactly the reason the dev answer indicates and because almost all classes are losing their raid utility equivalent of Dev Aura.

If anything the first question reveals how clueless the players are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ben Foster as Medivh? Oh well.

15+ Year Old Account
    2016? Holy shit

Deleted
    IMDB lists Travis Fimmel as part of the cast for the movie (aka Ragnar Lothbrok from "Vikings") anyone any idea what role he might play?

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Ben Foster as Medivh? Oh well.

And bill cranston as sargares.

Medivh! We have to Cook again. Nothing stops this fel train!

Wow filming is done and now its almost 2 years before we can actually see it? Holy shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Zoaric View Post
    Could certainly be either; it's the Star Wars effects studio working on it. Though, I'm
    leaning toward lots of it, well done.

EDIT: According to IMDB, Callum Keith Rennie is to play Moroes.
    (Medivh's main servant, for those who've forgotten.)
    [IMG]http://www.magweb.com/picts/nm0719678.jpg[IMG][IMG]http://wow-portal.ru/_pu/0/28766070.jpg[IMG]
    Leoben!

I never thought I'd say this but that Gnome is cute as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Poganin View Post
    There are main quest-lines in each zone, yes, and when you pick a building for your Garrison, the quests associated with it are part of the side-quests in that zone. If you and your friend pick different buildings, some of your side-quests will be different while others may overlap. You can still adventure together and help each other out, though. because no matter where you are in Draenor, there will be lots of points-of-interest (treasure, rare spawns, bonus objectives) you both can encounter.

Translation:
    Yes, you won't be able to quest together if you pick different buildings. But hey, look, there's a rare! Kill it, quick!

PR distraction successful...
    He said literally the exact opposite of what you're trying to claim he said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    He said literally the exact opposite of what you're trying to claim he said.
    Indeed: basicly to add to this, the main questline is the one you will follow to get to the zone and enter the next (as far as i know) the side quests are just there for achievement and more fun and lore telling and ... money

Im so hyped about the Warcraft movie... man.. i can hardly wait for some more info. Also Medivh as that dude is prety cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    2016 lolololol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    People from WETA who worked on Avatar as well as ILM are doing the FX, with Blizzard Glow Wei and Nick Carver directing their designs, Wei is directing the orc GCI.
    WEI IS GOD.
    I knew the ILM guys were working on it (specifically the team behind the Hulk in The Avengers), didn't know about WETA -- though they did make the big bronze orc statue at Blizzard HQ, so it wouldn't be surprising.

Glad to hear that Wei Wang is helping with the creature design. Missed that detail at Blizzcon, but it makes me excited.

Hey look Tauren doesn't look quite as much Disney channel face syndrome now!

The film doesn't need 2 years of post-production. They just bumped it from 2015 as the competition for that year is insane. 2016 has a lot fewer blockbusters scheduled. Really looking forward to it though. I just hope it hits big with non-warcraft players so we get more films in the future.

Who will still care about WoW in 2016? Maybe if Blizz's new mmo is WoW2 with it being WoW on a new engine and new features but similar gameplay, otherwise, WoD being same old, same old, 2016 seems like most of us will not be giving a flying one about this game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Who will still care about WoW in 2016?
    Damn you to hell, tempting me to sig this for posterity and the sake of laughing in your face in two years like that when I'm planning on a quote-less sig within a few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

I like how the Tauren are in boring ol' Mulgore when the Gnomes get to be in Mimiron's room in Ulduar.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Who will still care about WoW in 2016? Maybe if Blizz's new mmo is WoW2 with it being WoW on a new engine and new features but similar gameplay, otherwise, WoD being same old, same old, 2016 seems like most of us will not be giving a flying one about this game anymore.
    People who still loves WoW and so happens to still love it in 2016? and two years is not really a long time. Besides WoD will be out by then which will probably have renewed the spark in some currently inactive players.