Quote Originally Posted by Asfo View Post
    There are people in Poland who belives, that Putin in conspiracy with Tusk made catastrophe in Smolensk. I'ts similiar point of wiew with yours - few unclear vidos from internet, and you know, who is guilty.
    Ukrainian channel reporter confirming it as Su-25 airstrike:

Really, questioning it at this point is silly...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Okay. The Ukraine crisis.
    What, Crimea? Because the Ukrainian crisis is caused by ukrainians.
    And you want to compare last 25 years of russian foreign policy with last 25 years of usa foreign policy?
    Are you seriously THAT indoctrinated?

- - - Updated - - -

Shocking news. Government is out of control and must be stopped by an international force.

Okay. The Ukraine crisis.
    Blind Putinists will just think the USA is bad, even though we aren't in the habit of holding fixed elections and annexing nations. The only thing more exposed than Putin's corruption is his nipples.

Yeah. The USA are saints. Stuff like the genocides in Indonesia, Nicaragua and Guatemala committed by CIA backed regime changes don't matter. The fact that the CIA is currently "advising" Kiev to kill it's own civilians is fine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    So Russia invading and annexing Crimea was caused by Ukrainians?
    The soldiers in Crimea prevented bloodshed and violence against civilians, such the one we see today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    What, Crimea? Because the Ukrainian crisis is caused by ukrainians.
    Ukrainian crisis being ignited due to the Crimean crisis, directly caused by Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Yeah. The USA are saints. Stuff like the genocides in Indonesia, Nicaragua and Guatemala committed by CIA backed regime changes don't matter. The fact that the CIA is currently "advising" Kiev to kill it's own civilians is fine as well.

The soldiers in Crimea prevented bloodshed and violence against civilians, such the one we see today.
    Russia supports (present tense) Syria. I heard the UN no longer keeps track of the dead.

Cybran being a hypocrite, there's a shock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Blind Putinists will just think the USA is bad, even though we aren't in the habit of holding fixed elections and annexing nations. The only thing more exposed than Putin's corruption is his nipples.
    As I already said, anti-Americans are most likely just bitter leftists, nationalists or hippies, if they're not American or Middle Eastern. Djalil just has to pick his poison.

Ukrainian crisis being ignited due to the Crimean crisis, directly caused by Russia.
    Ukrainian crisis being ignited by Maidan, directly caused by EU and US unilateral actions in supporting Ukrainian radical opposition after they failed to get association agreement signed; get your timeline straight.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Russia invading and annexing Crimea was caused by Ukrainians?
    Yes, by them being aggressive and insane in Kiev. Anyway who cares - the people there were happy that happened.
    That's the ultimate thing that approves it.
    Since the junta in kiev are basicly criminals who took the whole country as a hostage - any action is justified. ANY.

- - - Updated - - -

Russia supports (present tense) Syria. I heard the UN no longer keeps track of the dead.

Cybran being a hypocrite, there's a shock.
    Stop that: if any large group of people in USA went insane and forgot how good their life is in USA, and decide to attack the LEGAL government with arms - they'll be shot no matter what UN thinks. That's the same.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/01/wo...-crucifixions/

The CIA, Qatar and Saudi Arabia back, train and arm the jihadists who crucify "lesser muslims" and christians.

Deleted
    Bullshit. The ukrainian crisis was ignited by the coup d'etat caused by an alliance of opposition. There have been antimaiden protests since day 1.
    I really feel there is no need for this discussion to keep going. You clearly are unable to process info by your own.

We get it Cybran, you're unable to recognize your own hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    Stop that: if any large group of people in USA went insane and forgot how good their life is in USA, and decide to attack the LEGAL government with arms - they'll be shot no matter what UN thinks. That's the same.
    Better keep propping up a dictator killing (once again, present tense) hundreds of thousands then whine about other governments.

Deleted
    As I already said, anti-Americans are most likely just bitter leftists, nationalists or hippies, if they're not American or Middle Eastern. Djalil just has to pick his poison.
    You're immature and I regret starting this discussion with you.
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2014-06-02 at 05:22 PM.

DIRECT video with Aircraft and attack clearly visible:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You're an immature kid and I regret starting this discussion with you.
    So you're not a bitter leftist, nationalist or hippie?

We get it Cybran, you're unable to recognize your own hypocrisy.
    Once again you are backed into the corner and decide to hand wave and try to derail the thread instead. You should quit while you are behind.

Deleted
    Talk about immature with your "ahahahahhaha" respond every time you get nervous.
    *disclaimer*

What's written above never happened

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Once again you are backed into the corner and decide to hand wave and try to derail the thread instead.
    Coming from a guy who tries to deflect when it's brought up that the authoritarian he worships is actively supporting a foreign genocide right now.

Does it hurt when you bring up the USA's history, and have it compared to Russia's present?

Deleted
    So you're not a bitter leftist, nationalist or hippie?
    No. But I know what you are.