Which is which for T17 gear sets/colors?

The red one with horns is to me, the most appealing set. I am unaware of which set is attributed to what difficulty however. Can anyone clarify?

Thank you in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

I assume:

Red "V2" = Mythic
    Green "V1" = Heroic/Normal
    Blue "V1" = Normal/Heroic

?
    Last edited by deathgrinder; 2014-06-03 at 04:26 PM.

That looks accurate. Not sure anyone knows which green or blue will be normal or heroic. Red deffinitly is mythic.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is:

Blue = Lfr
    Green = Normal and Heroic
    Red = mythic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Yeah red always seems to be the color of the hardest gear to acquire(aka hard mode or in WOD's case mythic mode) gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    I think it is:

Blue = Lfr
    Green = Normal and Heroic
    Red = mythic
    LFR won't be any of those. It's already been stated by blues that LFR gear will not share the same art/models as real raids; LFR will have its own LFR-quality models for armor, since there will be no tier for LFR, and hence, no tier-lookalikes.

Special snowflake mythic raiders will finally have their own special snowflake armor.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    LFR won't be any of those. It's already been stated by blues that LFR gear will not share the same art/models as real raids; LFR will have its own LFR-quality models for armor, since there will be no tier for LFR, and hence, no tier-lookalikes.

Special snowflake mythic raiders will finally have their own special snowflake armor.
    true, hat that info somewhere in the back of my head but failed to produce it. thanks for the reminder.

Also, why are you so salty about people who are slightly more devoted regarding raiding, getting their own armor? just view the normal/heroic version proudly as a symbol for you having better things to do then spending hours with raiding
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.

I am kinda stoked that Heroic has it's own more unique set appearance. I've been a HM raider since wrath but guild fell apart during HoF.

The one thing that I am concerned with (more than the sets being visibly different), is finding a heroic raiding guild that is a good fit for both me as a player to them and them as a guild to me.

I HAVE to get that set though, much like I HAVE to get the DK/Lock CM sets or I'll just be kicking myself so hard come 6.0 .........

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I assume there HAS to be offset pieces (Non tier) that a Paly and/or DK could rock I hope. Anyone have thoughts on that?

true, hat that info somewhere in the back of my head but failed to produce it. thanks for the reminder.

Also, why are you so salty about people who are slightly more devoted regarding raiding, getting their own armor? just view the normal/heroic version proudly as a symbol for you having better things to do then spending hours with raiding
    Because those that are incapable criticize.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    Because those that are incapable criticize.
    yeah, but that´s the answer of the capable. I would like to read it out of the incapable´s pov.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also, why are you so salty about people who are slightly more devoted regarding raiding, getting their own armor?
    because people gey jelly when they arnt awesome enough to get awesome
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

yeah, but that´s the answer of the capable. I would like to read it out of the incapable´s pov.
    They would feel entitled because thats what everyone including blizzard has been doing for the last 8years.

I believe Blizz said one of the colors will be for conquest gear and the other for normal/heroic (just how flex and normal share colors right now also).

It isn't clear ATM if Mythic and Elite pvp gear will share same colors or will share the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Don't forget that pve/pvp gear will share models now.

Don't think it's known which (blue/yellow) color is which. Not sure it matters either, as both look fine. The red is definitely mythic, and I'm in love.

Still going to stick to my T15 LFR if I can ever get my hands on Bo-Ris or GoFH for TG and Normal T11 + LFR Kil'ruk's for SMF. RIP my dreams of being a Molten Giant because no more strength fist weapons.

You can use do-tharak for SMF its lfr version that fits the t15 lfr too

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    You can use do-tharak for SMF its lfr version that fits the t15 lfr too
    Yeah, I'm not going to hold my breath for a shared boss loot weapon from LFR ever dropping. If Blizzard ever allows us to transmog items into their lower ilvl versions I'll already have that version from a previous normal run.