Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    You don't know that for sure.
    We "know" he isn't botting due to the fact that he isn't banned. If you don't think Blizzard has been paying close attention to this guy, you're crazy. If he was doing anything bot-like, they'd banhammer his ass back to 1975.

Quote Originally Posted by KenNorth View Post
    We "know" he isn't botting due to the fact that he isn't banned. If you don't think Blizzard has been paying close attention to this guy, you're crazy. If he was doing anything bot-like, they'd banhammer his ass back to 1975.
    Exactly. He has around 170 days played, is known among community and Blizz is clearly aware of him (cause they themselves said about him). If he botted he'd be banned long ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by mmdollar View Post
    Yea sure, if you cannot do it they are bots? I've done insane and for me it's easy if hitting 90 neutral pandaren gave a tittle or something I will do that too.
    I'm 100000% sure.
    I have done Insane achievement 95% by hand and I know how boring and slow process it is.
    Well now imagine even slower and more boring process here with herbing all the way to level 90. I say he botted for 4-8 hours per day so he wouldn't be seen as bot. This is not human for someone to do same stuff over and over for more than a year for 8+hours per day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine all the mass amounts of herbs and ore going to the vendor instead of the ah...

I love the idea, truly am.
    I leveled to 90 before with only gathering, but not nearly as pure as he/she did.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by KenNorth View Post
    <snip>

Moderator note: It's against the rules to discuss activities that are against the TOS as well so don't do this again. Thanks [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2014-06-04 at 06:21 PM.

heroism or bloodlust, that is the question we need an answer to !
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Imagine all the mass amounts of herbs and ore going to the vendor instead of the ah...
    He made about 15k gold so far from vendoring and quests...
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    He does this while watching tv and doing other things, he isn't a bot. I say make him a MVP on the forums and give him a place in the halls of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    heroism or bloodlust, that is the question we need an answer to !
    From previous page:
    Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    He got neither. He answered that question several times.
    Neutral pandas don't get faction specific spells.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments...zvuy?context=3
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    He made about 15k gold so far from vendoring and quests...
    the quest money can be neglected.. there's not many quests on the wandering isle.
    I don't remember now what a stack of copper ore, or the lowbie herbs get you at the vendor. I think it's around 25ish silver per stack.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually curious what he will do once he's level 90. If he goes to a faction I don't think it will be worth much. IMO he should stay neutral and just have it as a trophy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit that must have taken him a long time. For his sake I really hope he's gotten some help from some kind of bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    I'm actually curious what he will do once he's level 90. If he goes to a faction I don't think it will be worth much. IMO he should stay neutral and just have it as a trophy.
    He said he wants to go for 100 in WoD.. So he stays neutral on the turtle, no doubts.
    ^------True story!!

Mighty impressive and all, but... an average of six and a half hours, every single day since MoP was released? 40% of his waking life over the last 21 months? Basically just collecting herbs? Either botting was involved, or this guy is literally insane. Like, truly needs professional help.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember him, he never left the wandering isle never joined Alliance or Horde...his name says it all!!! I think Blizz should do something special with this guy like a Npc or a small questline.

10+ Year Old Account
    He said he wants to go for 100 in WoD.. So he stays neutral on the turtle, no doubts.
    Damn... I wonder what kind of joy he gets from this. I really don't see any point besides "world first level 90/100 neutral pandaren".

Also, why is he a shaman and not a monk or a rogue? Wouldn't gathering as a monk or rogue be much, MUCH easier?

Quote Originally Posted by Numeanor View Post
    I'm 100000% sure.
    I have done Insane achievement 95% by hand and I know how boring and slow process it is.
    Well now imagine even slower and more boring process here with herbing all the way to level 90. I say he botted for 4-8 hours per day so he wouldn't be seen as bot. This is not human for someone to do same stuff over and over for more than a year for 8+hours per day.
    People log on to wow, just to stare at his character. I guess he havent spent a minute alone since at least lvl 50.

Botting would have been spotted long ago.

Probably botted his way to 90.

170 days played to get to level 89, if he has really got 170 days played on that character then I feel sorry for him, the best part of the last 2 years has been spent on that char, and that's not taking into account the time he has been on his main(s). I'd have thought you would run out of xp when herbalism maxes out on the local herbs, so does he just drop the profession and start again? lol. madness.

Ultimately this is a case where the person needs professional help to deal with his WoW addiction. It's one thing to have a character with 170 days played, quite another to have one with 170days played within one expansion... in addition to it not being his main.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2014-06-04 at 12:10 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    I have no idea about kungfupandas, sorry.
    I hate them.
    Turning being wrong into irrational hate at Pandaren. MMO-C community everyone.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..