Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Thank you Blizz for FINALLY adding a reagent bank tab, gonna be very helpful! Also the Hogger pet is nice and all, but I really dont like how the cash shop gets all these awesome new models for pets or mounts, and we get a reused pet for 10th Anniversary.

Hogs looks awesome, wonder if he'll look more detailed in-game though or if the model just looks so low-detail on here because of the zoom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Hogs looks awesome, wonder if he'll look more detailed in-game though or if the model just looks so low-detail on here because of the zoom.
    Doubt they make him more detailed, they tried that before but they got too scared of the horror that is Hogger.

Glad to see void storage inscreased, sadly that space isn't enough. The only way to solve void storage is by integrating it with transmog system, just like D3:

When you send an item to the void, you destroy it but you gain the visuals of it, to be used on the xmogger.

I REALLY hope Blizzard would rework it this way.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    PvP sets will use PvE models? :|
    they did it in bc

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalBrakedown View Post
    they did it in bc
    How does that make it ok now, after 3 expansions with separate models?

Wait reagent now equals trade skill mats? Is this a case of Blizzard trying to pick a cooler sounding word?

Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    It's nice to see SW repairs will happen. And I'm pretty happy to see a crafting mats tab- hopefully we won't have to pay to unlock it so any of our rerolls will have access to it right away. One of the reasons I have guilds is because I need all that extra storage just for crafting mats, so it'll be great to shift that out of there and to my crafting characters.
    They're saying "we'd like to" That's code for not happening but we don't want to tell you that

I'm glad they changed their mind on this now, they said before they weren't going to fix it. Nice to see the crater will finally be fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad we couldn't all just be like..

"Yeah? well, maybe around 6.0 we hope to start paying a full $15 a month. Until the work we were promised is done."

I mean, why not? We CAN'T get away with paying $5 or $10 a month for this, because they won't take any less.. But we have to deal with getting less than promised? Or led to?
    They can get away with "not doing this" or "not putting that out". Whatever the case maybe, they get to do it, but we don't?

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    How does that make it ok now, after 3 expansions with separate models?
    What exactly is the problem?
    MoP model: One new set model per tier and one per season (per class).
    WoD model: One new set model per Normal/Heroic tier/season and one per Mythic tier/Elite (not counting LFR sets).
    In case you're somehow confused about this, the shared set models will not share textures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Any info yet on how they are handling tabards? It would really clear up some bag space.

Quote Originally Posted by BuryTomorrow View Post
    Glad to see void storage increased, sadly that space isn't enough. The only way to solve void storage is by integrating it with transmog system, just like D3:

When you send an item to the void, you destroy it but you gain the visuals of it, to be used on the xmogger.

I REALLY hope Blizzard would rework it this way.
    I had the same thought about making transmog work the same way as it does in D3. Don't think it should be destroyed as some people might actually want to keep the item itself for some reason. Should probably make it so they have to deposit it first to unlock it for use so people can't just pass around one item and all get the visual.

Also wouldn't be opposed (If they did make it work like D3) to them making the transmog stuff ya found be account wide so ya wouldn't have to farm the same thing multiple times for other characters, with some restrictions of course(CM Sets/Other Classes Tier&PvP Sets, Etc).

Quote Originally Posted by rickhunterr View Post
    Any info yet on how they are handling tabards? It would really clear up some bag space.
    they are going to get a tab like pets/mounts/toys but not in 6.0. post launch patch no eta
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    For the Blue Tracker, it would be nice if you added some kind of filter for all the "please don't necro old threads".

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Wait reagent now equals trade skill mats? Is this a case of Blizzard trying to pick a cooler sounding word?
    What? They've always been called reagents since the game came out.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Culhag View Post
    For the Blue Tracker, it would be nice if you added some kind of filter for all the "please don't necro old threads".
    It is in progress, should be done soonish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks MMO-Champ, especially chaud, for all the news and info in the last few days. Your hard work is appreciated by murlocs everywhere!

Deleted
    Looking forward to garrisons shame just a shame we can't have guild garrisons though, spend most of game time with guild so would have been great for that.

Wildstar launched with a whole seperate bag for any and all crafting materials and all of a sudden bam! Blizzard announces it a week later