Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Damn You Wrathion! (Spooilers, duh)

I trusted you! After Deathwing, it was you who restored my belief in the Black Dragonflight. We thought that you truly were going to help us save Azeroth. And, after all those times you lectured us on the coming storm and how you believed in us mortals, you just turn your backs on us and helped Hellscream escape! Damn it man, you broke Anduin's heart, ourtrust in your flight, and now I have to worry every night what's really gonna happen in WoD. Do I have to deal with you in WoD, just like I did to your father in the Cataclysm? Because, if so, then I'm gonna feel guilty killing the last, baby dragon of your kind. Ofcourse, that'd be too easy, so obviously you gonna.. *gasps* become more powerful than your father? Oh my God, how? What artifacts did Garrosh give you? Or... What kind of evil demonic powers did Sarge ran offer you in exchange for undying servitude? *gasps again* you were a spy for him all al9ng! Manipulating world events to better suit your master. Oh God, what kind of secrets did you tell him?

WERE DOOMED!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless this is a ploy to unite both the Alliance and the Horde against a common enemy.
    Black Lives Matter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    Unless this is a ploy to unite both the Alliance and the Horde against a common enemy.
    Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, Wrathion is far from stupid, he knows what he's doing and there's always a reason for everything he does, considering that we're supposed to defeat the Iron Horde by or on 6.1 (from what I've heard), that would suggest that they are not a big enough threat to deal a serious blow to our azeroth, Wrathion is probably counting on us putting down the Iron Horde relatively fast.

I'm waiting for Sabellian and Wrathion to duke it out, personally.

I mean, anyone else do that awesome fight in the Blades Edge Mountains where he helps you fight Goc? Friggin' awesome.

If I remember Wrathion doesn't see Garrosh as a threat and wants to "get all the faction war bologna over with for whats coming"

/shrug I figured it was just the next step in his plan and Garrosh is just a pawn in the game that is forcing a gambit

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Im so glad that wrathion turned they way he did. I really hope we can kill him in WoD after he deliver some retarded speech. + if he begs for mercy in pool of his own urin i may even resub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Under a bridge, some ware in the Badlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Im so glad that wrathion turned they way he did. I really hope we can kill him in WoD after he deliver some retarded speech. + if he begs for mercy in pool of his own urin i may even resub.
    God damn man! You beat babies daily?

Deleted
    Eh, I don't like Wrathion but I don't dislike him either so meh, if he betrays us okay then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pokcmvmxckm View Post
    God damn man! You beat babies daily?
    Please stop raping little children, pokcmvmxckm. Right now. It's illegal and evil.

Also: while I don't intend to buy WoD at all, being able to actually kill Wrathion could at some point (6.2? 6.3?) persuade me otherwise. However, a statement that Wrathion will be a raid boss will not be deemed sufficient. Garry was a raidboss too. Did I actually kill him there in SoO? No.

I just got my legendary cloak (finally, yay!), and there was something that was said during the RP with Chi-Ji that made me think the same thing as Tragedia.

Wrathion says: ...Great Crane. You have not seen what I have seen.
    Chi-Ji says: You underestimate me.
    Wrathion says: ...the fires that once burned the sky will return. It is inevitable. The Burning Legion WILL find Azeroth.
    Wration says: Seas of blood, cities in ruin! Who are we - one divided world - to stand against a legion?
    Wration says: You speak of hope. Believe me, the thinnest sliver of belief that we might somehow survive the coming devastation is all that sustains me.
    Chi-Ji says: Rise, son of Deathwing. I will give you my blessing, for you need it more than any I have ever met.
    Deathwing spent a long time hanging out next to Kairoz, that's probably where he came up with the plan to create a new enemy for ALL of Azeroth to fight against. Nothing to unite a planet like a common threat, and after SoO both the Horde, Alliance, and Pandaren are all pretty cheesed at Garrosh.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Please stop raping little children, pokcmvmxckm. Right now. It's illegal and evil.

Also: while I don't intend to buy WoD at all, being able to actually kill Wrathion could at some point (6.2? 6.3?) persuade me otherwise. However, a statement that Wrathion will be a raid boss will not be deemed sufficient. Garry was a raidboss too. Did I actually kill him there in SoO? No.
    I doubt we'll be fighting him in WoD. I think it was mentioned at Blizzcon that Wrathion will have a small appearance in the expansion, so that might be near the end.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I doubt we'll be fighting him in WoD. I think it was mentioned at Blizzcon that Wrathion will have a small appearance in the expansion, so that might be near the end.
    Well if we cut his head off, his "apperance" will be quite small.

Deleted
    At the end of the legendary quest, Wrathion gets schooled by the barman who tells him that the armies are stronger because they fight each other.

Makes total sense that wrathion then arranges for a massive kick off. He's doing it to make everyone stronger for when the legion returns. Even if that just means the survivors.

You're looking at this too near sighted. You need to see the bigger picture in that Wrathion is helping the Alliance and Horde prepare for the Burning Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    At the end of the legendary quest, Wrathion gets schooled by the barman who tells him that the armies are stronger because they fight each other.

Makes total sense that wrathion then arranges for a massive kick off. He's doing it to make everyone stronger for when the legion returns. Even if that just means the survivors.
    except that is wrong, what he said at the bar. Its all spiritual BS, we are "stronger because we fight each other," like straight out of a saturday morning cartoon. I would have destroyed his worthless bar too, if I was trying to stop the end of the world and some idiot was lecturing me about why killing each other off is a good idea.
    Chronomancer Club

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess we're gonna have to fight his tentacles too. Sigh.

Deleted
    His plan was for the alliance to crush the horde and the alliance to take over thus having an army strong enough to fight the up coming battle.

That plan failed when they imprisoned Garrosh and still fight against each other.

Sending Garrosh on a wild mission thus puts both horde and alliance in a position to go back and stop him and become stronger to save the future world. I see nothing wrong here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    except that is wrong, what he said at the bar. Its all spiritual BS, we are "stronger because we fight each other," like straight out of a saturday morning cartoon. I would have destroyed his worthless bar too, if I was trying to stop the end of the world and some idiot was lecturing me about why killing each other off is a good idea.
    Well no shit murdering a load of people because a talking panda has convinced you it'll stop your vaguely possib;e bad dream from occuring is a bad idea!

But it makes sense in context! DON'T HURT ME!

Nothing he does surprises me actually. He is a black dragon.. just look at his siblings and dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    I have a feeling that Wrathion = Revan, Alliance = Republic, and Horde = Sith, and Iron Horde = Mandolorians, trying to get us to unite against the Iron Horde, in order to Fight the Burning Legion , who = The True Sith Empire
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs