10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    He doesn't. I can send him scanning anywhere without him aggroing mobs that are near.

The only reason he would aggro is if you scan a mob for a mission. But that's pretty much yourself aggroing him. So no ninja aggro by the probe. =)
    Glad they fixed that. I hated it doing that back when. So why the hell did they add it too the engi bots?
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

What are those "boomboxes" you're talking about ?

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    That's why it's so interesting that Wildstar is trying the hardcore approach. If this fails to retain many players it will be strong evidence against the argument that "going casual" is what caused WoW to lose subs.
    Not even that. A game like Guild Wars 2 is so casual and yet no one cares for its dungeons except Arah as it is the best designed instance in the game at the moment.

Hey guys, is there a website where you can see the loot dropped per boss in the dungeons? Just wondering.

15+ Year Old Account
    So...bugged quest is bugged, can't click on the terminal because I have already done it...guh.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I wish they'd block cross-language 5 mans though. Had a couple French players in my adventure the other day who couldn't really speak English, in a game that needs co-ordination it's a bit annoying
    At the LFG panel you can select the option to only queue up with ppl from your own server. I know it blocks other EN speaking servers, but better than nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So...bugged quest is bugged, can't click on the terminal because I have already done it...guh.
    The transmat terminal? Just left click it and it'll work.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    i had alrdy binded my "Hearthstone" there before i got the "click hearthstone portal" so i was like oh sheet.. but i could click on the edge of the frame.. just kept clicking until i got quest completed

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    you got like 3 boom boxes per every day you logged in to closed/ open beta, you can open one boombox every day and it contains a random gift such as a cosmetic items, mount, armour, weapons or most likely an incredibly useless +10% exp buff potion that lasts 10min >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Sonridor View Post
    Got a tad sad too, it would be great if you could see the outside through them... Guess it can be a little hard to code since it's two differente areas... (inside/outside)

Oh well
    I had to just put a hole in the wall and pretend. Now I'm annoyed there are no hammocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post

Handy stuff in there. I wanna get the mounts. :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of disappointed I'm experiencing so much lag and frame rate drops in the game. I imagine its something that will get fixed eventually but its bad enough for me that leveling is next to impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just checked the video on the front page about Bloodmaul slag mines. By god that looked so boring.. =/

Also it's not helping that those guys are so enthusiastic about the dungeon while to me it looks so lame and uninteresting. I could sleep through that without dying. The part where they even survived on the bridge while being hit by a boulder and becoming stunned standing in a fire would've killed you so hard in Wildstar :P

But hey! I'm spoiled now! =D

I just checked the video on the front page about Bloodmaul slag mines. By god that looked so boring.. =/

Also it's not helping that those guys are so enthusiastic about the dungeon while to me it looks so lame and uninteresting. I could sleep through that without dying. The part where they even survived on the bridge while being hit by a boulder and becoming stunned standing in a fire would've killed you so hard in Wildstar :P

But hey! I'm spoiled now! =D
    I thought it was BRD at first lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Kind of disappointed I'm experiencing so much lag and frame rate drops in the game. I imagine its something that will get fixed eventually but its bad enough for me that leveling is next to impossible.
    Vsync was killing my frames. I capped it instead and the frame rate is much better. This game is more demanding than wow too. At least on high settings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    I thought it was BRD at first lol.
    Spread the word peeps. All I'm hearing in game is positive stuff. People are really enjoying it.

I was a big diehard WoW fanboy.

After I played Wildstar for a week, I unsubbed WoW and refunded WoD.

Please keep WoD out of here wether you like it or not ! <3

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    I was a big diehard WoW fanboy.

After I played Wildstar for a week, I unsubbed WoW and refunded WoD.
    LIES! A die hard fanboy wouldn't even buy another game. xd

Haha. So true. So many people miss out on good shit because they won't even consider anything else.

I actually plan to sabotage the game.

Queue as a tank, chain pull and cause wipe.
    Ninja loot, etc