Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Yeah, it's probably less of an issue for someone like Halle Berry, but putting into perspective what that kind of money is like for the average person, it really shows you the system could use some tweaking.
    That 16,000 a month doesn't include half of the kids health expenses, or school tuition either..whew.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Like I said, come back in five years after you've grown up some.
    Yes when I become 27 years of age, I will come back to this thread and STILL believe what I believe in. I can guarantee that and when I guarantee something I mean it.

It's you people that need to grow up because when I was like 14 I used to believe the same nonsense you people still believe in. But once you come of age you begin to realize that some people are just born better, raised better and are in the position to lead and rule others.

Everybody has a position, a rank in the social structure based on their genetics and upbringing. Some men are more man then other men, some are hardly even men (manlets). Taller males with a deeper voice and stronger physique will always command a certain presence over a manlet or any smaller or inferior male. So in other words, the taller and bigger you are, the better person you are.

Intelligence will only get you so far. You need to have primitive power to get people to listen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Yes when I become 27 years of age, I will come back to this thread and STILL believe what I believe in. I can guarantee that and when I guarantee something I mean it.

It's you people that need to grow up because when I was like 14 I used to believe the same nonsense you people still believe in. But once you come of age you begin to realize that some people are just born better, raised better and are in the position to lead and rule others.

Everybody has a position, a rank in the social structure based on their genetics and upbringing. Some men are more man then other men, some are hardly even men (manlets). Taller males with a deeper voice and stronger physique will always command a certain presence over a manlet or any smaller or inferior male. So in other words, the taller and bigger you are, the better person you are.

Intelligence will only get you so far. You need to have primitive power to get people to listen to you.
    Why is it when this guy types stuff up all I can imagine is milhouse from the simpsons xD

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    As a male who was practically gifted with the genetic jackpot... Everything you just wrote is nonsense.
    The last sentence you wrote... As a former Infantryman... As a person who has cleared houses, took out fixed machine guns, and killed people... That is a giant steaming pile of bullshit mate.
    If we ever happen into a apocalyptic world... Then you might have some ground. As it stands... in 1st world countries... I can't help but disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Bitch should be charged with assualt with intent. and thrown in jail for a year on felony lets see how much she likes privacy then.

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    should of just ended at her being shown the drone, seeing no camra and going on her way.
    In case you did not realize it. She held the thing down and called the cops before anything could be said and knowingly lied to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    No, but people shouldn't be obligated to pay child support every time a breakup occurs. I also wasn't talking about my views specifically, rather the person I was responding to.
    You losing interest in a romantic partner absolves you of financial responsibility for your children?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Easy, it isn't.

One has a weird mindset, and one was taking a jab and being funny, but it isn't in any way weird and creepy to like fitness. Show me where being passionate about fitness leads the general public to believe they're weird.
    You want... evidence of my opinion?

There are definitely weird creepy people drawn to bodybuilding forums. That Elliott Rodger guy for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Not really a good comparison. Upskirt shots would require that you be close enough within range of them that you'd actually be physically invading their privacy too. This drone is doing nothing of the sort. The most it can photograph is what any other onlooker can photograph from a different.

Even if he was doing so, assault is still completely unjustified.
    What if I make a drone that rolls along the ground with the lens pointing up?

o.O

Just worked out what those mouse droids in Star Wars are for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Except photographing in a way to bypass clothing is different and there actually is a reasonable expectation of privacy with a skirt/kilt (in some places).
    We'll let the judge decide how reasonable that is hmm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you won't, and no, you don't. You're still a kid inside, not an adult. I suppose it's possible you'll never grow up, but most people will, usually by 25 if not before. Know what the most important element is for growing up? Letting go of these notions that you know "how the world works" and keeping an open mind. People with closed minds develop more slowly, or maybe even never develop at all.

You know what? Let's get Spectral or Reeves or obdigore or Wells or Velaniz or any of the other successful guys in here and see what they have to say about the way you view the world, and whether or not you're right. Because every single one of them is older than you, some of them are older than me, and all of them are successful both professionally and personally.

And I'm pretty sure none of them reached their success by grabbing women by the hair and dragging them back to their caves to display "dominance" in front of others.

Okay, well, obdi might have, but that's obdi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What if I make a drone that rolls along the ground with the lens pointing up?

o.O

Just worked out what those mouse droids in Star Wars are for.
    I'll pick it up and carry it into a ghetto Wal-Mart Supercenter on the first Sunday of the month.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Okay, well, obdi might have, but that's obdi.
    I work out so I can drag two women at once, while jump-kicking manlets off cliffs and yelling 'I AM OBDI'.

I think that's how it's supposed to be, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

I'm 32, believe me, when you come back to forums full of your old posts five years from now you'll think "what was I thinking?".

When you're in your early 20s you're certain you know everything, then in your 30s you look back and realise how little you really knew.

I'll probably think the same again when I'm 40.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I work out so I can drag two women at once, while jump-kicking manlets off cliffs and yelling 'I AM OBDI'.

I would appreciate a short animated video of this, with Morgan Freeman narrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

I'll pick it up and carry it into a ghetto Wal-Mart Supercenter on the first Sunday of the month.
    Can't upskirt a mobility scooter though.

Which aisle is eye bleach?

10+ Year Old Account

You're supposed to be bench-pressing the manlets.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Can't upskirt a mobility scooter though.

Which aisle is eye bleach?
    You'll probably still see a lot of things you wish you hadn't.

I dunno, but guns are in the sporting goods section.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

You're supposed to be bench-pressing the manlets.
    My legs are longer, that way the center of my body can be further from the disgusting, reviled, manlets.
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    My legs are longer, that way the center of my body can be further from the disgusting, reviled, manlets.
    But you aren't asserting your manbro dominance and establishing yourself as the alpha of the pack hierarchy if you're just kicking them. Any beta can kick them, it takes a real man to bench press them.

But you aren't asserting your manbro dominance and establishing yourself as the alpha of the pack hierarchy if you're just kicking them. Any beta can kick them, it takes a real man to bench press them.
    I wouldn't let such sniveling manlets near my magnificent manly pecs. Only women can touch such perfection.

They call me Captain Hammer.

The Hammer is my dick.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

I'm kind of creeped out by what's invaded this thread. Probably should've expected that since the OP is not so subtly invoking gender wars.

P.S. A manlet sounds like some obscure component of plate armour.

You'll probably still see a lot of things you wish you hadn't.

I dunno, but guns are in the sporting goods section.
    For hunting the most dangerous sport of all!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't let such sniveling manlets near my magnificent manly pecs. Only women can touch such perfection.

Does that make women anvils, then?

23 Year Old Man attacks 16 Year Old Girl; Sentenced & Jailed within a week with severe charges.

23 Year Old Woman attack 16 Year Old Boy; Maybe he brought it upon himself? She clearly had a reason.

Some equality there...

The Hammer is my dick.
    Unfortunately your sheer manliness has created a powerful testosterone field that causes women within a 10 metre radius to sex change into manlets.