Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I want, no, I need Botani as a tree or boomkin form minor glyph. Now. Blizzard. Make it happen.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they'd show the armor with a relevant race... or at least one other than derpy humans.

Like that the Druid tier set is one of the only decent looking ones and will rarely be seen due to shapeshifting.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    Does Marvel know Blizzard stole Groot and put him in World of Warcraft?
    Does Captainarlong know that references to tree people go back to the Indus Valley civilizations of about 4,000 years ago?

Also trees with human personality were written about in the "bible" of fantasy stories, The Lord of the Rings. between 1937 and 1949?

So...that Darkmoon Joker card...anyone else speculate that Scribes will get a chance to get a trinket from one card instead of a collection? Kind of how all crafted epic armor gets a chance to be higher ilvl, gem socket, tertiary?

Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post
    I wish they'd show the armor with a relevant race... or at least one other than derpy humans.
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=241118/w...bonuses-mythic
    Scroll down just past the video and click the nelf images to see the sets in Wowhead's model viewer. Couple of the heads might be a bit buggy on some races though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

The tree "npc" looks interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=241118/w...bonuses-mythic
    Scroll down just past the video and click the nelf images to see the sets in Wowhead's model viewer. Couple of the heads might be a bit buggy on some races though.
    I'm confused. How come that one in the model viewer has a skirt - but the one in the patch notes is wearing pants?

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    I dont think so , the old one have 3 sec CD as well , only Elemental have no CD on it.
    Chain lightning is elemental only now
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urieliszcze View Post
    Those tier set bonuses totally change the way you play your toon, don't they? So cool too, kinda like, say, the wind serpent or Zandalar summon from Crackling.

My grin at removal of tier sets from LFR is gone now. This shit is so bland the snowflakes will have to invent whole new ostories in order to appear - particularly to themselves - special.
    Starting tier bonus has always been a straight up % buff.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    It looks like some artists forgot WoD was supposed to have a graphic update.

Between the things I've seen here and some of the alpha character creation "leaks" from people like Wowcrendor, I'm not really that impressed with the "updates." Sure, the quality is a little better, but not to the degree that it took months and months to do. Especially in regards to the character models, and doubly so since all the new models have only one face with a few minor hard-to-differientiate features. Ie, slightly more wrinkles, maybe a little shadow around the eyes. Nothing like the wide array you currently get with some of the races.

But, c'est la vie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyclan View Post
    Chain lightning is elemental only now
    And shamanism removes the CD

Quote Originally Posted by Arnie View Post
    the Chilling Memento is now vendor trash? I'm guessing that means the little spirit that follows you is also disabled.
    Currently, it's actually 'Haunted Memento'. I really do hope, they are not getting rid of it... Chilling Memento is also BoP, the Haunted isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by nyyr View Post
    Currently, it's actually 'Haunted Memento'. I really do hope, they are not getting rid of it... Chilling Memento is also BoP, the Haunted isn't.
    There is no reason to nerf old expansion cosmetic stuff.

But then again you never know with Blizzard

I like my Haunted Memento.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...une/Botani.jpg

I almost thought that was a new resto form for NE males.

Really, there are ppl who likes the design of the armor tiers for players in WoW these days? God, they are terrible, the NPCs have much more interesting armors...This is sad, really, really sad...

10+ Year Old Account
    "Chiling Memento" ... That better not be a toy-to-vendortrash conversion I see there, Blizz.
    Let us keep our Shades.

I like that druid tier! Curious to see the hat.

I definitely NEED an elekk plushie in my life.

And guess it's time to finally try to get my green fire huh <<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...une/Botani.jpg

I almost thought that was a new resto form for NE males.
    I would pee myself if that was the case!

Quote Originally Posted by Maleagant View Post
    That Botani model sort of reminds me of the Guild Wars 2 plant race,Sylvari.I like it.
    They should really use this model for ToL, it's awesome.