Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

[MANGA]Hunter X Hunter *SPOILERS*

With this being picked up again Maybe we can have a thread for it. So far they have 2 issues out for the new arc. They seem to be mostly building back story on the dark continent so far.

Haven't seen Gon and Friends yet, but his father has made an appearance so I'm not sure if this will be about him or if Gon will show up later. Anyone else know anything on this?

Omg yes thanks Baar.

I think Gon and Killua have to be eased into the process. We're kind of dealing with the big boys right now. They'll have to be dragged in somehow later.

The thing is, Gon and Killua kind of separated so who knows. Killua is travelling with Alluka and stuff.

Actually all the rules and shit is confusing to me. I have to reread everything about all this calamity shit and the politics of V5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Omg yes thanks Baar.

I think Gon and Killua have to be eased into the process. We're kind of dealing with the big boys right now. They'll have to be dragged in somehow later.

The thing is, Gon and Killua kind of separated so who knows. Killua is travelling with Alluka and stuff.

Actually all the rules and shit is confusing to me. I have to reread everything about all this calamity shit and the politics of V5.

Hm. I think I might be a little sad if they break them up. IMO half of the story was the building of their relationship.

Omg yes thanks Baar.

I think your confusion might have to deal with how the translation was done and that it was a rush job. That is if you used mangastream. People I was talking to that read it corrected the translation errors and posted it for everyone to read it at and they were able to understand the things that confused them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I think your confusion might have to deal with how the translation was done and that it was a rush job. That is if you used mangastream. People I was talking to that read it corrected the translation errors and posted it for everyone to read it at and they were able to understand the things that confused them.
    This would be a first that I have seen for manga stream having a shitty translation. I'll be honest I kinda just skimmed most of it.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2014-06-05 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    This would be a first that I have seen for manga stream having a shitty translation. I'll be honest I kinda just skimmed most of it.
    Well as I said it was a rush job for the first new chapter as the raws came out they got to translating cause people were impatient on waiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure Killua will re-united with Gon somehow at some point.

Leorio already been in plenty since the appearence of Ging.

They somehow need to release Kulapica from the mafia and send him back with Gon and Killua, I miss having his character around

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    I am sure Killua will re-united with Gon somehow at some point.

Leorio already been in plenty since the appearence of Ging.

They somehow need to release Kulapica from the mafia and send him back with Gon and Killua, I miss having his character around

? In this new arc he just appeared in the last couple pages. Leorio has yet to be shown.

Ya I read stream and lol it's confusing.

So basically right now there are two ways this is going down:

1. V5 authorizes Beyonds group of freaks that we saw since before hiatus to go to dark continent.
    Or
    2. Hunter group, because of being asked by Netero, travel to Dark Continent first.

And also, uhhh. Beyond went before and he survived? And 28 people survived? And one of them was the immortal sick guy in the cage?

So I just finish rereading the Ant arc and well this is probably the best arc in any manga period.

I seriously forgot how fucking disgusting this arc sometimes get.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Someone's gonna have to explain Gin and Pariston's conversation to me lol.

I love how Leorio and Kurapika join in this arc as well in 343 chapter.

I'm kind of disappointed. They're too weak to be Zodiac members. I mean, Kurapika is strong against the spiders but otherwise, ehhhh.

I'm kind of disappointed. They're too weak to be Zodiac members. I mean, Kurapika is strong against the spiders but otherwise, ehhhh.
    Emperor Time
    healing chain
    divination chain
    He has lots of Utility dude he isn't all that weak.
    Also the reason why Leorio even joined was cause of this. It's purely for appearances due to his popularity gained during the election.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone's gonna have to explain Gin and Pariston's conversation to me lol.
    Even trying to understand that is going to be hard cause like I said the translations on mangastream are pretty bad. Mangapanda is slightly better but the scans are kinda shit they aren't cleaned well. Also the conversation you said in question was it about the hunter exam and stuff and chimera ants?
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-06-11 at 08:17 PM.

Yeah stuff about destroying the organization and using the ants and lol even the part about the number 2 around there confused me. Isn't that Beyond's group...?

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say I'm getting confused on which group is which. What is this "Organization"? Is it the Hunters Association? If so why did they start calling it that instead of the Hunters Association. Then we got the V5/V6, and we have beyond's group?

I've long since lost track of who is in what group.

Yeah stuff about destroying the organization and using the ants and lol even the part about the number 2 around there confused me. Isn't that Beyond's group...?
    Well from what I can tell and read.

Pariston has Chimera Ants at his disposition for some reason.

They were discussing about changing the exam

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just happy that Togashi seems to be fairly enthusiastic about these new chapters. Tons of exposition and great art. The Ging fake beatdown panel was amazing.

He can use his chain against others. I can't remember why (it was explained forever ago) but some kind of loop hole with his rules.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Well from what I can tell and read.

Pariston has Chimera Ants at his disposition for some reason.

They were discussing about changing the exam
    That was the whole reason he did what he did during the election. He set the whole thing up so that he would be able to get his hands on the cocoons left by the Chimera Ants. He never had any interest in being president, he just wanted a distraction until he could get the cocoons under his control.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    He can use his chain against others. I can't remember why (it was explained forever ago) but some kind of loop hole with his rules.
    He has five chains, one on each finger. We have only seen four of them. The Holy Chain that heals, the Jail Chain that totally restricts movement, the Dowsing Chain that can search for items and tell if someone is lying (this is also the one he swings around as a weapon), and the Judgement Chain that sets conditions on the target and will kill them if they violate them. The Jail Chain is the only one that can only be used on Spiders. The Judgement Chain can only be used when Kuraprika's eyes are red but can be used on anyone while he is in that state. We do not know what the final chain does or if there are any restrictions on its use.