Poll: Would you want a Gilnean/Worgen District in Stormwind in place of the park?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure. So long as those furballs stay away from Ironforge.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think we'd all prefer to have the Gilneans retake Gilneas, but we have to be realists. Blizz has ignored the Worgen up till now, so if we can't have Gilneas, which they seem against giving us because it would "take away" another raid, then we should get some Gilnean presence in Stormwind where it is currently possible to have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    A better idea would be to make SW and Org have a district for all the factions. Like a mini little home spot for everyone.

Allot of the older cities are really nice and no1 goes there because they aren't main cities.
    Make them more like capitals? that would be cool, org has a spot for goblins and trolls.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

i chose the park for them, there should also be cages and pathways to showcase the animals. a druid set of cages would be good too and some bigger ones for those tauren freaks

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Make them more like capitals? that would be cool, org has a spot for goblins and trolls.
    Exactly why Stormwind should become more of a capital by having a Gilnean district just like Org has Goblin, Troll, and Tauren ones.