"AVATAR". World of Warcraft version. [Fan Video]

Jake Sully - is a former Marine confined to a wheelchair. But despite his broken body, Jake is still a warrior at heart. He is recruited to travel light years to the human outpost on Pandora, where a corporate consortium is mining a rare mineral that is the key to solving Earth's energy crisis.

Because Pandora's atmosphere is toxic, they have created the Avatar Program, in which human "drivers" have their consciousness linked to an avatar, a remotely-controlled biological body that can survive in the lethal air. These avatars are genetically engineered hybrids of human DNA mixed with DNA from the natives of Pandora... the Na'vi.

Reborn in his avatar form, Jake can walk again. He is given a mission to infiltrate the Na'vi, who have become a major obstacle to mining the precious ore. But a beautiful Na'vi female, Neytiri, saves Jake's life, and this changes everything. Jake is taken in by her clan, and learns to become one of them, which involves many tests and adventures.

As Jake's relationship with his reluctant teacher Neytiri deepens, he learns to respect the Na'vi way and finally takes his place among them. Soon he will face the ultimate test as he leads them in an epic battle that will decide the fate of an entire world.

Last edited by nicetom4ya; 2014-06-13 at 02:17 PM.

Wow... I thought this was for the WoW movie. May think about putting [Fan Video] or something in the title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baladash View Post
    Wow... I thought this was for the WoW movie. May think about putting [Fan Video] or something in the title.
    If you didn't read more than half the title in the first place (the only way you could really make that mistake), then it wouldn't help regardless.

Nice vid.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Deleted
    Awesome work on this, really enjoyed it. The only thing I'd say I had a problem with is the fact that you didn't wait for the new models to make this.

Quote Originally Posted by ChowChillaCharlie View Post
    Awesome work on this, really enjoyed it. The only thing I'd say I had a problem with is the fact that you didn't wait for the new models to make this.
    Agreed. But wait 8 months before the release would be quite difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was posted a while ago too, but it's a nice video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    If you didn't read more than half the title in the first place (the only way you could really make that mistake), then it wouldn't help regardless.
    It would help. I assumed "Avatar" was talking about the Warrior ability and the [HD] threw me off. It was a simple suggestion, no need to get all bent outta shape about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Geezus, that had to have been a lot of work. Well done! (And give the computer(s) that handled that a pat, too.)