Deleted

Burdens of Eternity

What's the best way to farm burdens of eternity nowadays? I remember that I've got a lot of burdens from rares but no one is doing Evermaw and the ship event on my server anymore.

Also what's the best spot to farm timeless coins?

Rares.

Coins are best farmed killing frogs most likely.

retired, another victim of warlords of draenor

Deleted
    Get a rare timer addon and simply circle through the regular rares. While the chance to get a Burden from them (especially after the first daily kill) isn't as good as from the Ship, Evermaw etc., you'll still get quite a few of them.

Deleted
    I often get them by farming rares, but if you're extremely dedicated you could also just kill loads of monsters I guess. You could also try your luck by opening some boxes for 500 coins each, although you might end up wasting a lot of coins that way. :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    burdens of eternity can be easly farmed if you kill rares. same goes for timeless coins. i was really lucky with my mage when i was gearing up, got 3 burdens my first timeless isle run.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Get a rare timer addon
    What's the best rare timer addon out there? ;]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    What's the best rare timer addon out there? ;]
    Don't know if it THE best, but it's definitely good and probably the most popular one: RareCoordinator

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Don't know if it THE best, but it's definitely good and probably the most popular one: RareCoordinator
    That one is sweet, NPCscan is nice too
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

The only easy way to farm burdens is luck.

Aside from that, there are only a handful of rares with a burden drop rate over 1-2%.

You get burdens when they drop, and that's that.

The ship and evermaw have good drop rates. Bur on a low pop server/crz they are killed rarely - and the normal rares never seem to drop for my alts. I hot 25 burdons on my mains bank, but my alts rarely see more than one or two. Log back to my main - and looksie there, another one for the bank. RNG is a b***, they should make them account bound this late in the exp.