Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...4&target=166.2

even with a variety of pets, all are getting exactly same number of hits for me...
    My pet damage differential during stampede is definitely due to the number of hits they do.

Thundermaw - 10+ hits on every stampede

Thornfang Ravager - 2-3 hits on most stampede's with a couple around 4-5. When this pet is my main pet it doesn't seem to lose attacks, its only when used with stampede.

I have also used the same pet as Trictagon - Shimmerscale

The Shimmerscale pet with Rabid does 27 attacks, none of my other pets do this with Rabid on a regular belt. Rabid is up for every belt.

Anytime I have used this pet with Stampede + Glyph it has done 65-70 (~13+ attacks per pet), which is what you should expect excluding Bloodlust/Heroism.
    Last edited by rustyboy; 2014-06-18 at 03:08 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Easily soloable after the itemlevel upgrades on 10 man, using 4 on 25 man still though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwee View Post
    Easily soloable after the itemlevel upgrades on 10 man, using 4 on 25 man still though.
    You won't be able to say "It's easy to solo" on 10 man heroic until it can be solo'd without trinket procs. With trinket procs people on 560 gear can solo it. Well geared players can do it without trinket procs but it requires every cooldown they have to do it and can sometimes be inconsistent because stampede seems to have issues when using certain types of pets.

I am 100% certain I could solo all 4 belts on 10m
    Retired hunter

Deleted
    It also depends which weapon you kill. If your guild does missiles, 2nd belt will slow you down since missiles is the last one.

Mines is easier but saying it's ´easy´ is misleading.

I never said it was easy, just doable.
    Retired hunter

Deleted
    Our other hunter is soloing it, and says it's a cakewalk even without good trinkets' procs. He fails maybe 1 out of 10/15 tries.

ITT - "Yeah you can totally solo all of them". Anyone actually have logs?

I could see Soviett's order working, using 3 different pets to ensure rabid each belt along with a pot on 3 or 4.

Quote Originally Posted by soviett View Post
    1. Prepot and trinkets
    2. Stampede, rapid fire
    3. Bloodlust
    4. AOC trinket should be ready
    5. Skip and kill boss.
    I had pretty big issues with stampede first few attempts using the arcane wyrm serpent, but was fine once I switched to a boar, and from the sounds of it the normal serpent model works well too, plus you get the haste buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teucer View Post
    ITT - "Yeah you can totally solo all of them". Anyone actually have logs?
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...DzfLZ6#fight=6

Thanks you. Interesting to see that not only did he solo the belts, he got 5 of them.

Deleted
    Thanks you. Interesting to see that not only did he solo the belts, he got 5 of them.
    Yeah, he's great. I'm so happy he can do that so I don't have to learn belts. Never went there ^^

Thanks for the logs, I'm excited to try it out next lockout.
    My problem has been stampede unreliability, but hopefully using the Serpent pet + Stampede glyph will fix that. Even with stampede bugging and no trinket procs I have been able to solo some belts, the new ilvl upgrades are OP.
    I will record my solo attempts next lockout and upload if successful...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mediic View Post
    Good luck, I hate this belt with passion and fail even on normals.
    So glad to have someone who can solo it and I don't have to make myself look dumb and fail every attempt

Based on the logs this appears to be his CD usage:

1: Trinket Procs. Could likely prepot here if you do it 10-15 seconds before the pull to make sure its up for 2
    2: Rapid Fire+Pot
    3: Stampede + Rapid Fire?
    4: Trinket procs
    5: Lust+Rapid fire

Deleted
    Based on the logs this appears to be his CD usage:

1: Trinket Procs. Could likely prepot here if you do it 10-15 seconds before the pull to make sure its up for 2
    2: Rapid Fire+Pot
    3: Stampede + Rapid Fire?
    4: Trinket procs
    5: Lust+Rapid fire
    1 - Trinkets + Synapse Springs
    2 - RF + Pot (+ Optional: Blood fury)
    3 - Stampede + Synapse Springs
    4 - AoC
    5 - Bloodlust (+ Optional: Blood fury) + RF
    Last edited by mmocc1178edeb9; 2014-06-21 at 05:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gayia View Post
    4 - AoC
    Exackly

I don't use prepot there, because it's not really needed, trinket procs are enough.
    As Teucer noticed I'm also using Rapid Fire at 3rd belt, it is a bit late because it's not ready when im going in, have to shoot few arcane shots first.
    With this cd rotation I'm able to solo 5 belts without any problem even if i don't get any extra procs.
    I'm also using 3 diffrent serpents pets to have rabid for every belt.

Quote Originally Posted by mediic View Post
    Thanks for the logs, I'm excited to try it out next lockout.
    My problem has been stampede unreliability, but hopefully using the Serpent pet + Stampede glyph will fix that. Even with stampede bugging and no trinket procs I have been able to solo some belts, the new ilvl upgrades are OP.
    Just finished raid and didn't have any problems with solo'ing the belts as SV other than one minor derp. We decided to try solo healing while we were experimenting so I ended up only needing to kill 4 belts when I planned for 5.
    I haven't had time to look at logs or footage but in a sample size of 3, the stampede glyph + serpent pet seemed to do it's job admirably. Thanks for the tip.

I will upload video to youtube later during offpeak hours (yay Aussie internet), for now here are the logs:
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...-done&fight=37

God bless the item level buff, our first full clear in a single raid night (3hrs).

Quote Originally Posted by Gayia View Post
    4 - AoC
    On his 2nd belt without good RNG it wasn't going down with just RF + Pot + Blood Fury. He got back to back Vicious Procs and his cloak contributed 904k damage. You would be best to get someone to help on this belt unless you like RNG.

He almost missed the 3rd belt even with Stampede doing 3.6 million damage (Serpent Pet). His 5th belt with Drums was as close and would have most likely missed it had his cloak and meta not done 1 million damage combined.

I would call this lucky more than a "cakewalk"

Soloing 1,4 and 7 if you even needed it is up to AoC, then you have 1 more with Sampede. Drums is 50/50 and outside of this even with every other CD you are still relying on your HT/TED trinkets, meta or cloak to push you over the line. For a guild which has this on farm and is doing 4-5 belts its not an issue to have 1-2 wipes until it works, if your doing progression on this boss you need something a bit more concrete.
    Last edited by rustyboy; 2014-06-26 at 07:29 AM.

Here's the video I recorded of soloing the belts as SV:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKpisCG1yUc

Massively inflated item level for the win eh? It's not exactly textbook but it was easier than I expected. Use serpent + glyph stampede, set up cooldowns and outgear the fight and you should be good to go.
    As Rustyboy said, don't attempt this if you are progressing on Siegecrafter still. If you want to solo more than one belt outrange the heroism on the pull and use drums later. Hero for the first belt is unnecessary, trinkets alone should be enough for the first belt even if your gear isn't great.

I went with:
    1.) Prepot + Trinks + Synapse
    2.) RF + Stampede
    3.) Drums + Synapse + late RF
    4.) AoC + Potion
    Last edited by mediic; 2014-06-26 at 08:51 AM.

Tonight I solo'd the first 4 as below without too much issue.

Used Synapse Springs, Blood Fury on cooldown from the start and a new pet for each belt with Rabid.

1: AoC + Pre-Pot + SS + Blood Fury + Rabid
    2: Stampede (Serpent) + Rabid
    3: Drums + Potion + SS + Rabid
    4: AoC + Blood Fury + Rabid