Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    They neutered this achievement... If this item was only usable in battlegrounds that would be one thing but now you simply need someone to trade kills with... They can even be the same faction 4 people can get one person 2k coins in less than 3 hours if you know the tricks. Blizzard needs to make this item usable in BG's only.

I was the same way for BattleMaster title. Had that early 2009, 2nd on my server to get it and was nearly impossible to do until the 2010 nerf. Now everyone seems to have it and I have been over it for a long time. No longer do you need to be exalted with AB,WS, or AV makes it faceroll. Same as your title, you will soon be over it when everyone has it. I guess the best part is just seeing the date when you obtain the achievement. Mine is March of 2009 and Achivements went live on 10/14/2008. You know you were ahead of the pack!

People that farmed the original Insane in the Membrane know how you feel a few times over, OP.

This isn't the first time Blizzard has done something like this. Prestige in WoW has an expiration date, unfortunately.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Why are you guys getting mad at OP for doing what he pleases in WoW? I share the same idea. What's wrong with that? It's not against TOS? Why are you so mad at him? It's the same as being mad at someone spending his time on AH 24/7 undercutitng you, or somoene else stealing your nodes. Ganking is not illegal, it's not a douchbag move, it's totally fair. You have the SAME possibilites as he has to gank, similiar to LFR / Raids. They have the same right as you to see content, however how good you do in ganking and raiding depends on your skills.
    Eheh. Heheheh.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahahahahha...wait, you're serious? Really? Skills...required...in ganking. Um, okay...if you're a HOLY PRIEST! Cuz, you know, picking someone off fighting a rare mob is SUPER HARD, AMIRITE AMG!

Just...dude, just go sit in the corner and think about your life.

P.S. : The OP admitted that he only went after the title because he wanted to troll people. And you wonder why everyone's attacking him and calling him a douche? Here's a pro tip. PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TROLLS. You wanna prove your supposed "leet skillz"? Go do something that actually requires them. THEN be proud. Ganking takes about as much skill as it takes me to take a dump, and equals the same end result. All you just created in the end was a useless stinky pile of fecal matter. Grats. Your mother would be so proud.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Eheh. Heheheh.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahahahahha...wait, you're serious? Really? Skills...required...in ganking. Um, okay...if you're a HOLY PRIEST! Cuz, you know, picking someone off fighting a rare mob is SUPER HARD, AMIRITE AMG!

Just...dude, just go sit in the corner and think about your life.

P.S. : The OP admitted that he only went after the title because he wanted to troll people. And you wonder why everyone's attacking him and calling him a douche? Here's a pro tip. PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TROLLS. You wanna prove your supposed "leet skillz"? Go do something that actually requires them. THEN be proud. Ganking takes about as much skill as it takes me to take a dump, and equals the same end result. All you just created in the end was a useless stinky pile of fecal matter. Grats. Your mother would be so proud.
    Like if every ganker was just waiting you to engage a mob before doing something, reassure yourself as you can, but the main reason on why ganking is not hard is just that most of the peoples are mega bad and anyone that has smattering knowledge on PvP beats 95% of the playerbase.

Yup, I do gank to troll people, but ganking is kind of the purpose of a PvP servers, you should have known it would happen when you made a char on a PvP serv. Yes I just do want to piss off people, I do want them to rage, but I'd never be that mad about getting killed because I picked a PvP serv and knew what it'd mean. It's not only me being a troll, it also (mainly) is people raging against something they could prevent simply by picking an appropriate realm. You had the choice, you picked the option you dislike, and then you complain about it, derp.
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2014-06-21 at 06:45 PM.

If your're gearing up alts on the timeless isle youre doing it wrong. Get the gear with your main. Burden's are a waste of time. If you want gear on alts do LFR/BGS/Flex.

Censer was the funnest thing about the entire expansion. Tricking people into flagging and then seeing the rage in general chat at their carelessness.

But it's not all sad my friends. Using the censer with the Oath makes it so you can still kill your faction and even though sometimes they will have a debuff from the censer you always get a coin from the oath. Just get a healer friend to make up for the hour cd and have some fun. No reason to make the timeless isle a safe place.

The new changes make coin farming easier than ever and really only trivialize the work that people put into it. I took my alt lock with very little pvp gear and got 56 kbs in a row in bgs. Tab-spamming shadowburn is weally weally hurd.
    There are a million fine looking women in this world but not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. Most of them will just cheat on you.

I find killing censer people is a lot more rewarding knowing the above poster and similar will be waiting 50 mins to kill again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

same happened to "a mask for all occasions" you had to camp innkeepers every hour to try get masks and do your daily horsemen run for masks, it took me 2 years playing quite a lot to get all the masks huge rng. then next year all you had to do was turn in a few candies for all the masks and you're done.

remember that for any achievement you farm it has to be worth it to you, because at any time it could be trivialised. i knew this and expected a coin change its a hugely controversial topic and expected a change so i only farmed 600 coins for mount/pet. now i can just cruise to 2k in bgs. well played blizz i saw it coming.

Deleted
    Just finished.

Since i'm on a pve server we had made it with Guildmates....

Some twinks on timelostisland and before and after raid switched to them and make a bunch of kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    That sounds like a personal problem, then. I don't think like you. I take pride in everything I do, and I don't care how or when anyone else does it and if they get it easier than I do (which in my example, they did because the next week you couldn't go to AQ40 without tripping over a Guardling...they were everywhere).

Maybe you should, I dunno...not care so much about what other people do and take pride in yourself? If you need to be a special snowflake to feel special, then really how special can you truly be?

Exactly.
    It's not about pride. It's about value in the item/achievement/title.
    Personal value is another thing even though usually there is a correlation.

No one is going to pay big money for a WoW account with a "Shave and a Haircut" achievement.

The sting I mentioned earlier? I guess I was referring to just how stupid you feel for spending hours of doing some monotonous crap that wasn't particularly enjoyable for an item that no longer requires it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Why are you guys getting mad at OP for doing what he pleases in WoW? I share the same idea. What's wrong with that? It's not against TOS? Why are you so mad at him? It's the same as being mad at someone spending his time on AH 24/7 undercutitng you, or somoene else stealing your nodes. Ganking is not illegal, it's not a douchbag move, it's totally fair. You have the SAME possibilites as he has to gank, similiar to LFR / Raids. They have the same right as you to see content, however how good you do in ganking and raiding depends on your skills.
    Taking joy in making others feel bad is a sign of mental illness and goes way beyond playing Wow. There is a huge difference between saying, "I pwned that mage, it was fun" and "I killed that mage, he cried and that made me feel good." Also, "I enjoy playing the AH 24/7" is different than, "I spent 8 hours undercutting that guy, he was so mad and I was happy." If you don't understand this, then you should talk to someone.

As a player on a low Pop Pve server, all I see flagged/masked players do is kite mobs into players killing rare spawns or they sit on their mammoths attempting to flag players trying to loot mobs. I think these changes are meant to make getting the title possible, because of the rarity of flagged players on some servers.

In addition, I would not call killing players in 496ish timeless gear who accidentally flag themselves "skill."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeedmySpeed View Post
    It's not about pride. It's about value in the item/achievement/title.
    Personal value is another thing even though usually there is a correlation.

No one is going to pay big money for a WoW account with a "Shave and a Haircut" achievement.

The sting I mentioned earlier? I guess I was referring to just how stupid you feel for spending hours of doing some monotonous crap that wasn't particularly enjoyable for an item that no longer requires it.
    If your goal is to sell the account I can say most people have 0 sympathy at all.

I love going to the timeless isles with my group and just killing everyone. I'm a healer and don't get coins, but I couldn't care less. Its fun watching everyone complain about PvP happening on a PvP server. We usually go in a group of 5ish and with me as a healer we're basically unkillable since were all 580ish. We just attack everyone, coin debuff or not. Its a lot of fun.

High warlord, insane, herald of the titans all say hi.

Honestly there was a few classes that was able to profit off this a bit more than others.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    I just want a troll title to be honest.
    I love people's reaction when you kill them on world.
    I love people's reaction when they know you're the kind of person who just camps innocent players.
    Let's be honest killing people outside and making them rage is the funiest thing in my eyes in World of Warcraft, so I was pretty happy there was a title rewarding that.

But then it should have been like this since the beginning, I don't like people getting the same award as someone else in a way easier way because of some changes, it feel like particularly unfair.
    And I farmed its title because of its "unloyal" aspect, now it's just a normal battleground title.
    Gonna save ya the suspense kid as you go through life, you are going to find its a constant, that when you act like an asshole, people treat Ya as an asshole.

Just so your not so surprised from now on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drytoast View Post
    Gonna save ya the suspense kid as you go through life, you are going to find its a constant, that when you act like an asshole, people treat Ya as an asshole.

Just so your not so surprised from now on.
    Guess the ammount of fuck I give about it.
    Not to mention that it's one of the reasons why online games are cool
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2014-06-23 at 12:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    High warlord, insane, herald of the titans all say hi.
    ^Pretty much. As if this would be the - even remotely - worst title-nerf ever. It's not. By no means.

I do agree that Fire-Watcher is very, very easy to obtain now, though.
    Making even honorless targets like players with res-sickness grant Bloody Coins maybe was a bit overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    the main reason on why ganking is not hard is just that most of the peoples are mega bad
    Jkz one shot people in full PvE gear / kill people in a stun on a Rogue / gank people trying to kill Ordos or rares / kill people that can't be bothered to fight back.

I typically just stand still if someone starts attacking me, most of the 1337 players that farm this achievement usually have Nitro Boosts & that 20 second immunity item ready to pop at the first sight of danger.

I don't know, a title that to prove how annoying you've been to everyone is a bit counter-productive.

Unless "UMADLOL?" is still a thing.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2014-06-23 at 10:32 AM.

Considering you and two other dudes where the only ones on the planet messing with those, yeah- they needed to change something. The rate of getting the stupid things were a complete waste of time.

Hey! You know what? I wish they never ended World War II. That way I could be fighting the Nazis and showing the world how big a stud I am!

See what I did there?