Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dementedlogic View Post
    I've pretty much settled on this for my UI. I make small tweaks here or there, but ultimately it remains the same. I'm trying to find little things to make it snazzier, but not having a ton of success.

*snip links*
    Would love to have this interface on my tanking classes, any chance of an upload?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is the best UI mod out there : Roth UI diablo´s
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ablo.html#info

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Vacashamanica;27717548]I think this is the best UI mod out there : Roth UI diablo´s

Seems very popular nowadays, dont understand why. Imo its really realllyy ugly

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=schnabs;27725362]
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post

Seems very popular nowadays, dont understand why. Imo its really realllyy ugly
    Play diablo 3 bro

Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ablo.html#info
    while I dont necessarily like it, I respect the work it took to make that. So much detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieleiri View Post
    Could you please upload your WA strings for SoO?! Thanks
    Im trying to use the WA's for Blackfuse that were linked later on by Azulor. They work fine other than 1 problem I am having: Belt numbers do not reset after wipes if the wipe occurs after belt #6, so by the end of the night Im up to belt number 30-something (yeah... we're behind... still progressing). I have another WA i was using prior to this to track kill priority/placement for each belt that I can still use so my question is if I delete the specific WA for Belt info will everything else still work? Really the only part that I want is the Matter Purification* Beam openings (the X's).

edit: hmm i somehow got the wrong post quoted ha. heres the correct one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranklol View Post

Im an idiot and apparently dont know how to read
    Last edited by Qlix; 2014-06-28 at 09:13 PM.

Deleted

Deleted

New UI
    The WA is my rage, bottom blue for low, green for mid, and top red part for high. THe lightning is when Colossus Smash is off cd ^^

Things that arnt showing are raid frames and some cooldown bars n stuff. Most things hide when I leave combat
    Last edited by lawomous; 2014-06-22 at 07:51 PM.

I hope this screenshot is a joke...

7+ Year Old Account
    plz don't be real plz don't be real

it must be a joke, if not... damn, and i thought that my UI's big, lol

Fun with Strata frames!

Big update on my little UI side project. What I think most of my fellow UI enthusiasts will find most noteworthy is not the theme, but the the concepts that were used to make it. It took me the longest time to come up with a way to get the "fluid" look of the progress bars. Feast your eyes upon its epicness! It's come a long way from the still I posted 3 months ago.

but yeah, downside...no target frames since the game didn't have them. So its pretty much just eye candy in its current state. Anyway, enjoy!

*oops, forgot to make the other video link public
    Last edited by magicaldandruff; 2014-06-22 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    Big update on my little UI side project. What I think most of my fellow UI enthusiasts will find most noteworthy is not the theme, but the the concepts that were used to make it. It took me the longest time to come up with a way to get the "fluid" look of the progress bars. Feast your eyes upon its epicness! It's come a long way from the still I posted 3 months ago.
    Very incredibly cool. I've toyed with the idea of making unit frames in weak auras, but I'm lazy. Congrats on that entire setup!

Quote Originally Posted by Knarkbolt View Post

New UI
    The WA is my rage, bottom blue for low, green for mid, and top red part for high. THe lightning is when Colossus Smash is off cd ^^

Things that arnt showing are raid frames and some cooldown bars n stuff. Most things hide when I leave combat
    Really hope this is some sort of sarcastic joke, that or you die in fire a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

<snip>
    Mirror the player frame for a target frame?
    Just a suggestion.

Deleted
    While I wouldn't personally use that UI, it is at least less derivative than most, and also it's perhaps worth keeping in mind that the resolution of the screenshot implies that it's being used on a laptop and that there are people in the world who have poor eyesight.

I took Roth's art and put it in a layout I like more:

Last edited by mmocf531e475c8; 2014-06-23 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    While I wouldn't personally use that UI, it is at least less derivative than most, and also it's perhaps worth keeping in mind that the resolution of the screenshot implies that it's being used on a laptop and that there are people in the world who have poor eyesight.

I took Roth's art and put it in a layout I like more:

I like that alot, finding it hard to get a UI that "suited" my needs when I was playing.
    Minimap on mouseover? or just using worldmap when you need location?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    I like that alot, finding it hard to get a UI that "suited" my needs when I was playing.
    Minimap on mouseover? or just using worldmap when you need location?
    If you look closely, you'll see that the minimap is sitting over his/her character in the center of the screen. It just has no background. It's a pretty neat minimal idea that I was introduced to from his/her UIs.

The addon, which (s)he created, is Radar.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deleted
    Yeah, that, and I do just use the world map. I don't find the terrain part of the minimap to actually be very useful for navigation. (And I'm firmly in the 'singular "they" when in doubt' camp.)

Big update on my little UI side project
    That looks really really great Like.. the unitframes look so clean/smooth and the castbars are amazing. Gimme more!! #britney
    Is it all made with WeakAuras?

While you were off tinkering on that, I finished my druid UI:

If anyone likes editing videos I would love it if you wanted to do my next one. I only have WMM and it's really not my thing..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    While you were off tinkering on that, I finished my druid UI:
    I think the portrait with the spell effects is a little busy, but otherwise that's rather neat. In case you hadn't noticed, you've got a default UI boss frame left in the upper right, and as usual for me I have to say I think using an all-caps pixel font for chat is going a little far with form over function.