10+ Year Old Account

Some question about bagnon addon....

....plz can somebody tell me is bagnon heavy or light weight addon? I ask bcs when I was use ark inventory I was havin some problem seeing addon use it more then 10mb and havin some strange lag in game.Even complet elvui use less memory then ark inventory.Also can you tell me if you use bagnon how you solve problem with tracking some curency since on default addon can not do that.I know some solution is ldb addons , but I will avoid if i can ldb addons with titan panel.

thx and sry for some misstyping errors since typing on work xD

Deleted
    Bagnon is much more lightweight than Ark Inventory. Overall, I would consider it lightweight as it does not have a crazy amount of settings like many heavier addOns do.

When I use to use Bagnon I always saw my currency. Not sure about how to enable it though if its missing.

Bagnon is amazingly lightweight and simple. It surprises me how many people don't use it when it is so perfect haha

Quote Originally Posted by Eskmo View Post
    Bagnon is amazingly lightweight and simple. It surprises me how many people don't use it when it is so perfect haha
    It isn't perfect.
    It suits your needs, but not mine.

It is good at what it does, just some of us have different needs or wants from an addon.
    That is the good thing about choice.

If you can't view currencies, try opening the currency panel on your character UI, and tick some on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    If you look at Bagnon's info page on WoWI, it says you need this to display currencies.

When I started playing again the other day I found that Bagnon was a little broken for me, so I looked for alternatives and found bBag. It's lighter and displays currencies (that you have tracked, as ComputerNerd says) out of the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    If you look at Bagnon's info page on WoWI, it says you need this to display currencies.

When I started playing again the other day I found that Bagnon was a little broken for me, so I looked for alternatives and found bBag. It's lighter and displays currencies (that you have tracked, as ComputerNerd says) out of the box.
    I've been using bagnon for quite a while but it has been bugy lately. But anyway it is lightweigh and a great addon