Ally tier 9 mixes rather well with the challenge mode shoulders and raid finder T16 helm.

Weapon and shield are Spellfire Longsword and Tharon'ja's Aegis. Also works very well with Honed Voidaxe for a dps set.
    Last edited by 7seti; 2014-06-26 at 02:47 AM.

I like the pally t9 for alliance and have hated the horde one since the day it was released wish they would open it up and let you decide which one you want.. Because that horde set is ugh.

Deleted
    Im so bummed they don't have this in the game:

The blue one looks great for alliance paladins but for horde its kind of out of place. They need to add a dye system, I'm thinking a added feature to inscription.

Deleted
    Here's my "white knight" set so far, would prefer the justicar shoulders but the purple gem ruins the look and im not sure if i like cloak on or off, also not totally happy with the weapon choice yet, any suggestions?

http://i57.tinypic.com/2gxfhgz.png
    http://i62.tinypic.com/103typu.png

Whats the code i need to type to put them into thumbnails?

I wanted a simple, "crusader footman" look for ret, so I assembled this transmog. I do wish the older art pieces had sharper textures, but, ya know.

Main Armor: Overlord's Plate uncommon set; pieces were plentiful and cheap on the Stormrage AH.

Helm: Helm of Purified Thoughts; purchasable at Argent Crusade Exalted, so no need to farm the lookalike.

Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Justice-Seeker; the lookalike is much faster to get, but I lucked out on Shade of Aran.

Weapon: Destiny; a simple and truly sharp-looking blade, found fairly cheap in the AH. Looks good slung across the back, and the brown grip reflects the straps on the armor.

Tabard: Argent Crusader's Tabard. Biggest pain to get just in terms of a time investment.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2014-06-26 at 07:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/06/26/wa...ges/#continued

Pray that this stays. If so, we just got our wish for xmoggable polearms.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2014/06/26/wa...ges/#continued

Pray that this stays. If so, we just got our wish for xmoggable polearms.
    FINALLY! (for now)

It's about time. Although I really want to see it on a Paladin or DK before I believe. Remember, they let Warriors do this with Glyph of the Weaponmaster now.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    It's about time. Although I really want to see it on a Paladin or DK before I believe. Remember, they let Warriors do this with Glyph of the Weaponmaster now.
    Yeah, wont believe it before I see a pala/DK do this..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I sadly do not have Alpha or I'd try for you guys.

I can't see them limiting something like this just for warriors. DKs, paladins, and druids would flip.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully my internet connection will fly like the wind while I'm at work today, so when I get home I can check the polearm transmog in the beta. I love using a polearm as a mbelf, but sometimes there are just better looking weapons that go with the transmog you're trying to pull off. And not being able to mog a polearm to the better weapon sucks considering a polearm is actually our BiS.

Here is the set I dubbed "Archangel" that I'm still wearing on occasion. Hope you like it.

You can find the list of items I used, and the alternative version of the set here.

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post

My PvP mog. Again the cloudkeeper legplates are incredibly popular, but those took me forever to get so I'm using them lol. The boots don't really match but I prefer that style of boot and sadly I can't find one that matches it perfectly. Sword is transmogged to the darkened broadsword
    If you can't find matched boots try use other one piece to match boots ?shoulders?

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Ret View Post
    I wanted a simple, "crusader footman" look for ret, so I assembled this transmog. I do wish the older art pieces had sharper textures, but, ya know.

Main Armor: Overlord's Plate uncommon set; pieces were plentiful and cheap on the Stormrage AH.

Helm: Helm of Purified Thoughts; purchasable at Argent Crusade Exalted, so no need to farm the lookalike.

Shoulders: Pauldrons of the Justice-Seeker; the lookalike is much faster to get, but I lucked out on Shade of Aran.

Weapon: Destiny; a simple and truly sharp-looking blade, found fairly cheap in the AH. Looks good slung across the back, and the brown grip reflects the straps on the armor.

Tabard: Argent Crusader's Tabard. Biggest pain to get just in terms of a time investment.

Looks really sweet!

15+ Year Old Account
    Just hopped on the beta, first things first.

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Hope it's not a bug.

Those stats are soooo small!

Yeah, lets hope its not a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea the stat squish is kinda weird, but w/e.

I got asked earlier by some people I OpenRaid with about all Legendaries becoming BoA for WoD. That was the first I had heard anything about it, and as for right now I confirmed with my Shadowmourne that it currently isn't the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    BoA? That's just weird. Maybe they meant for cloak-related stuff?

A pity that we can't xmog legendaries. I am quite fond of the DPS melee cloak. Maybe enough feedback will happen and they'll allow for it in WoD.

15+ Year Old Account

A pity that we can't xmog legendaries. I am quite fond of the DPS melee cloak. Maybe enough feedback will happen and they'll allow for it in WoD.
    I wanna be able to transmog the cloak as well. I'm at the point where I'm tired of the cloak and it's animation,. I feel pigeonholed into bluish white transmog so the animation doesn't look out of place.

Yeah, I suspect someone just misinterpreted the information about the grindy parts of future legendaries becoming achievement-based so that you only have to do them once.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"