10+ Year Old Account

Pride [Machinima Movie]

"Pride" is a World of Warcraft machinima planned for September. This film will relate the adventures of a group of heroes during the events of the Siege of Orgrimmar. It was created in collaboration with The Fallen and Blow guilds and produced by Millenium. It will last about an hour and include action, emotion and RP scenes, with multiple special effects and 3D sequences. English and French versions will be released.

Synopsis :
    A month has passed since the beginning of the Siege of Orgrimmar and the rebellion has not still manage to get into the city. Losses accumulate and wear caused by the siege demotivate the rebels. It's only a matter of time before the True Horde victory !

The last hopes of rebellion based on a small and talented group of heroes of the Horde. They have lived and got through conflict and, without weaknesses, at least so far. They ended up falling against the corrupting Sha's power and filled with pride because of their past victories, the group of adventurers tears : the unity was their strength but became their Achille's heal.

While the madness of Garrosh threat to put Azeroth to fire and sword, will they succeed to work together or will they succumb to their pride?

"Pride" is shooting and you will surely enjoy a first teaser by the end of June. In the meantime, we still have much work to do, and I'm looking for people that can help me in this adventure that is now ours!

• Translators French -> English, to translate the script for the english version.
    • Translators spanish, german, russian and korean, for a subtitle version for these languages.
    • 3D Animator : to help us for some scenes, model provided with bones and rigging. Software used : 3ds max.

I'm not necessarily looking for professionals, but people who are passionate in their purview, playing WoW, and interested in creative activities around the game. If you're ever interested, do not hesitate to contact me at this address: suge. movies@outlook.fr or on Facebook or Youtube.

Do not hesitate to like the Facebook page, I will often post some screens or other exclusive bonus. The posters were created with 3D models of Aquilo and retouched by Lehm.

See you soon on Azeroth.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________

“Pride” est une machinima World of Warcraft dont la sortie est prévue en septembre. Ce film contera les aventures d’un groupe de héros durant les évènements du Siège d’Orgrimmar. Il a été réalisé en collaboration avec les guildes The Fallen et Blow et produit avec l’aide de Millenium. Il durera environ une heure et comprendra des scènes d’actions, d’émotion et de RP, avec une foule d’effets spéciaux et à grands renforts de 3D. Des versions française et anglaise sont prévues.

Synopsis :
    Un mois a passé depuis le début du Siège d’Orgrimmar et la rébellion n’a toujours pas réussi à pénétrer dans la cité. Les pertes s’accumulent et l’usure provoqué par le siège mine le moral des rebelles. Ce n’est plus qu’une question de temps avant la victoire de la véritable Horde !

Les derniers espoirs de la rébellion reposent sur un petit groupe d’anciens et talentueux héros de la Horde. Ces derniers ont vécu et traversé les conflits, sans jamais faiblir, tout du moins jusqu’à présent. Ils ont fini par chuter face à la puissance corruptrice du Sha, et enorgueilli par ses victoires passées, ce groupe d’aventuriers se déchire : lui dont l’unité faisait sa force est à présent divisé.

Alors que la folie de Garrosh menace de mettre Azeroth à feu et à sang, arriveront-ils à travailler ensemble ou succomberont-ils à leur orgueil ?

“Pride” est actuellement en cours de tournage et vous pourrez sûrement apprécier un premier teaser d’ici la fin du mois de juin. En attendant, il nous reste beaucoup de travail à faire, et je recherche d’ailleurs des personnes pouvant m’aider dans cette aventure qui est actuellement la nôtre !
    • Traducteurs français -> anglais, pour traduire le script en vue du doublage en anglais.
    • Traducteurs espagnol, allemand, russe et coréen, en vue d’une version sous-titrée pour ces langues-ci.
    • Animateur 3D : pour nous aider dans la réalisation des différentes scènes restantes, modèles fournis avec os et rigging déjà faits. Logiciel utilisé de préférence : 3DS max.

Je ne recherche pas forcément des professionnels, mais des gens passionnés dans leurs domaines, jouant à WoW, et s’intéressant aux activités créatives autour du jeu. Si jamais vous êtes intéressés, n’hésitez pas à me contacter à cette adresse : suge.movies@outlook.fr ou via Facebook ou Youtube.

N’hésitez pas à liker la page Facebook , je posterai souvent des screens du tournages ou d’autres bonus exclusifs. Les affiches ont été réalisées avec les modèles 3D d’Aquilo et les retouches de Lehm.

À très bientôt sur Azeroth.
    Last edited by sug3; 2014-11-06 at 03:34 AM.

Hm...

This, along with the 'War Crimes' machinma should be very interesting to watch. Also will be very helpful towards people looking to catch up on the lore for WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    You speak of this one War crimes machinima: http://youtu.be/XTWgfWgXXqI or another one who will be release?

I wish I could help my friend but I am not proficient in anything you really need =/

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still seeking a 3D animator to help us to do the 3D scenes of the project! 3dsmax preferably.

You should wait, so you can use the new character models haha

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    You should wait, so you can use the new character models haha
    The vast majority of all the new character models are out now; were only missing the Belves, the male Nelves, the male humans, the female trolls, and the female Tauren. Other then those, access to the new models is complete.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but WoW Model viewer can't open CASC files. So we must wait the update and if we wait the movie will be release after the release of WoD so it will be useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Up! Here the teaser!

can't say i like the name lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The movie will be released the 5th November. You can watch the trailer when you are waiting for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pride is out!