View Poll Results: Are you happy about this change?

Voters
3783. This poll is closed
  • Yes! I don't care where I hang around as long as there are portals!

912 24.11%
  • No! I was really looking forward to Karabor/Bladespire as my faction hub.

2,871 75.89%
    Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    i hate PVE...its boringst thing ever...fighting boss all over again and waiting for ppl to come over...unlike pvp when u get adrenaline in and fight using ur skills and not only gear...
    It's almost like the very easy mode is tuned to very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Potassiumgluconate View Post
    Taking Karabor/Bladespire away cannot be defended.
    It has been. Argument dismissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberjean View Post
    Good, so let them share that officially or have they done so already?
    no no they haven't just sitting here brain storming why on earth they would move the cities esp when the backlash is as big as it is.....
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    i hate PVE...its boringst thing ever...fighting boss all over again and waiting for ppl to come over...unlike pvp when u get adrenaline in and fight using ur skills and not only gear...
    Well, PvE require some skills, however not as constant adrenaline-pumping button mashing to try and stay out of CC/ability combos. It is slightly more relaxed, yes, but outside of LFR, raids require a decent amount of skill to do, because if you fuck up bad, it will fail as hard as a failing PvP team. Except PvP teams face new people all the time so chances are they will hit a team they can decimate pretty quickly, while in PvP, if you fail, you keep hammering till the wall breaks and you learn what to do and stop fucking up on the same stuff over and over.

Long story short: Both require skill, just different types.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    View profile
    Add to ignore list
    I think incoming spam on this forum unless mods intervene for offtopics.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    No he isn't because ashrean doesn't play a role in the 90-100 leveling experience he just mentioned. Which means ????????? It starts with a G

They are both Hubs and not capitals so we arent arguing over capitals but the.... G certainly can't be the faction hub with personal phasing.

Do people see where this is going?

It's not important if you agree with it. What's important is that this is exactly what I have been converying for 130+ pages before he even Tweeted this.
    Lore ‏@CM_Lore 27. jun.
    Our thoughts and reasoning behind the Ashran staging areas as faction hubs: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7249?page=3#57

Jack Firmstone ‏@jfirmy 27. jun. Vis oversættelse
    @CM_Lore poor decision. People want to be immersed. Once again, we've built a base incredibly quick when we're the first to arrive. Yawn.

Lore ‏@CM_Lore 27. jun.
    @jfirmy Building up that base is a huge part of the 90-100 leveling experience.
    Clearly lore and Jack are talking about Ashran here, not Garrisons. Lore didn't even mention Garrisons in that tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Blizzard has plans for the city they cannot share. It however isn't a portal hub for players.
    and you know this bc you have crystal ball that tell you???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    How ironic.

And someone isn't stupid just because they disagree with you. I know that might be shocking to you, but those are the facts.

Seriously. Calm. Down. I know you're only 16, but reign in that rage of yours. Its making you look like a complete lunatic.
    Sorry, but go read her posts in this thread, then blaming US for doing the circlejerk? Yep. Yeep. Understand why she annoyed me so hard? Thankfully there is the "ignore" feature, which I will use until someone actually brings up a valid point she states as a defense that doesn't change every time someone makes a new argument and then changes back again.

Deleted

don't know if trolling or not, but you don't seem like a type of person who has been on Garrosh heroic. At this point in the exp, it's not like you can just stand in all the bad things in PvE, and just expect to faceroll it. Sure, next tier (just like you can pretty much faceroll someone with last seasons pvp tier as well).

Honestly, I don't see why everything has to turn into a PvP vs PvE fight. If more PvP players were to go into raiding (not talking LFR here ), they might actually learn a bit about dodging stuff, coming up with some good strategies, instead of just running into a fight, and try and burst someone down. On the other hand, if more PvE'rs did more PvP, they would a. learn more about their classes, and b. learn more about other classes and c. learn to deal better with things happening on the fly.

The ones forcing us to do either side is kinda Blizzard. They nerfed experience gained from BG's, so pure PvP'ers are forced to level through PvE, and likewise, they are now trying to force World PvP on PvE'rs, especially with this move of cities.

I wish we could all live in peace, like the Pandaren tried (and failed) teaching us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dranlord View Post
    and you know this bc you have crystal ball that tell you???
    Yeah, what's their "plan"? is it gonna blow up and get attacked so they can use a pre-rendered zone for a raid again. because blizzrd can't be arsed to make original instances for raids?
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Deleted
    Anaxie, don't try to hide, why did you post "If only to be the voice of reason from Blizzard"? Are you a Blizzard worker?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Anaxie, don't try to hide, why did you post "If only to be the voice of reason from Blizzard"? Are you a Blizzard worker?
    It's mumper.. oh god he reads hentai (someone mentioned that her profile pic is hentai)
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    It's mumper.. oh god he reads hentai (someone mentioned that her profile pic is hentai)
    Suppositions

Also, we staying on-topic?

Deleted
    yes but...one is boring as hell...other makes ur blood boil
    To me, PvP is boring, as I can litterly run into a rated battleground in FLR gear for Frost DPS (DK), while in Blood Spec, and not be able to die, and slowly munch peoples HP down and annoy them to shit. Sorry, but to me, I would not do PvP all the time, I AM however leveling a char on a PvP server, and GOD DAMN, does THAT ever make my blood boil, if only for the lvl 90's that are in a litteral square grid in the sky ganking lower people all over Outland.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLordDariusCrowley View Post
    Clearly lore and Jack are talking about Ashran here, not Garrisons. Lore didn't even mention Garrisons in that tweet.
    sigh... do people have reading comprehension?
    Lore ‏@CM_Lore 27. jun.
    @jfirmy Building up that base is a huge part of the 90-100 leveling experience.
    What does this refer too? It's certainly not Ashran. Ashran is an UNPHASED extension of your garrison just like the outposts in other zones are UNPHASED extensions aswell.

The Reason Ashran is the player Hub is because it makes the most sense to put it there rather then nagrand, or talador or some shit. And the fact that the Major Garrison is supposed to be personal for the player.

It's not like Ashran is fucking Kirin Tor or Wolvar or some shit.

It's not only the exact same faction it's the exact same expedition force.

OP. you missed out the option 'WoD has not been released yet so nothing is written in cement'.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    OP. you missed out the option 'WoD has not been released yet so nothing is written in cement'.
    This will be written in cement unless we can change their minds, letting things play out on their own is a sure fire way to achieve nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Auberjean View Post
    Suppositions

Also, we staying on-topic?
    And people are saying I get offtopic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Warrior View Post
    This will be written in cement unless we can change their minds, letting things play out on their own is a sure fire way to achieve nothing.
    Your profile pic is terrifying.

Deleted
    You know what's great? No Alliance and Horde bashing each other over this for once. No one's screaming bias over this. Because we both know we're getting screwed over equally with Fort Copypasta and Zugzughuts.