Quote Originally Posted by Gek View Post
    Oh ok hm, Im trying to kill two birds with one stone and do my Shadowmourne shard farming and Heroic Lk solo in the same week but I guess there really isnt a way to do both?
    Why not? You simply can clear on 25 man, heroics for the bosses you can manage as the droprate for shards is higher on hc and just need some help for valithria/kill her on 10m nh.
    The only thing which stops you from doing lk 25hc is killing a boss on 10 man heroic, as you can't merge different heroic IDs. But you can merge 10 man normal,25 man normal and 25 man heroic.
    And as shards only drop on 25 man to begin with this shouldn't be much of a problem.

Deleted
    I soloed very easily Marrowgar and Deathwisper in 10-man.
    However, Gunship looks like it's unsoloable again : the turrets hits for half the damage they hit on live, and the ship takes a shitload of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikh View Post
    Why not? You simply can clear on 25 man, heroics for the bosses you can manage as the droprate for shards is higher on hc and just need some help for valithria/kill her on 10m nh.
    The only thing which stops you from doing lk 25hc is killing a boss on 10 man heroic, as you can't merge different heroic IDs. But you can merge 10 man normal,25 man normal and 25 man heroic.
    And as shards only drop on 25 man to begin with this shouldn't be much of a problem.
    What I was saying is, i was trying to clear 11/12H icc 25 man in a group, and then drop and do 25H LK myself

Quote Originally Posted by Gek View Post
    Oh ok hm, Im trying to kill two birds with one stone and do my Shadowmourne shard farming and Heroic Lk solo in the same week but I guess there really isnt a way to do both?
    Sure you can, just takes longer and you'll have to skip some bosses (Gunship and Dreamwalker) for 10 man.

Deleted
    Beta progress on Ulduar.

Leviathan (10) done easily as usual.
    XT done in 25, I can say that boss damage has not been squished at all I was getting 25k hits in Frost spec. Also, Defile is good but I already said that on the General thread.

- - - Updated - - -

More, in 25-man :

Council with Steelbreaker is even easier than now.
    Kologarn makes the game crash
    Couldn't bring Algalon down, but I'm not used to blood's playstyle, I miss heart strike and rune strike

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Sure you can, just takes longer and you'll have to skip some bosses (Gunship and Dreamwalker) for 10 man.
    You can solo Gunship 25hc as well. Just make sure to kill the portal guys asap and that's about it. It just takes a while. (Assuming you're talking aobut live)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    are you doing it at level 90/92 by any chance? at level 100 you should be able to just kill everything in seconds in WotLK raids.
    Doing it at 100.
    Gunship is strange, the turrets hits less than on live, and the ship takes more damage.
    Algalon, well... I hate soloing that fight, never killed him in 25.

Just plowed through 25 Blackwing Decent as Unholy in Beta (100). The scaling is borderline stupid. I killed Magmaw/Omnotron as Blood before parasites/golem switch.

Nef kinda bugged because I killed Ony before he landed, so the add phase had zero adds. Crackles were melting my face, but Death Siphon was a ranged Lay on Hands. (Max health was 249k, it was healing me for 250-300k).'

I wanted to do it on Heroic, however I needed the chieve on norm to unlock the difficulty. I suppose it'll have to wait a week.

Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    You can solo Gunship 25hc as well. Just make sure to kill the portal guys asap and that's about it. It just takes a while. (Assuming you're talking aobut live)
    I am but I would say Gunship is the most annoying solo fight in ICC that's doable on 25 man.

Wait, so they finally applied the +1550% damage and 90% damage reduction? When was this done?

Quote Originally Posted by MagmyGeraith View Post
    Crackles were melting my face, but Death Siphon was a ranged Lay on Hands. (Max health was 249k, it was healing me for 250-300k).'
    Hahaha.
    And it'll be the same on live, correct?

Has anyone tried Heroic Conclave yet on beta?
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2014-07-01 at 11:33 PM.

It should be the same on live, since its heal is based on damage done.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I don't know if the 90% DR is in (I think it still isn't in) but the damage increase depending on level difference has always been there.

I assume anything from Cata should be zergable easily, regardless of difficulty.
    I'd really like to test 25H Madness, but that's not going to happen during beta. Getting a 7/8H with Spine, lol. :/

Since I am near to 90 with my DK, I'd like to ask a few questions about soloing (since I'm a mountfarmer and love soloing with my Warrior for example).

What Itemlevel is currently necessary to solo LK 25 HC as Blood DK? What tricks are you using?
    With my warrior (itemlvl 570+) its pretty easy lol, but my first solokill was about 540 Itemlvl, do I need as much as Blood DK? I don't believe it's doable with 505+ because of the vengeance nerf?!

Hopping on, what do I need for Elegon nonheroic(if I have a save already)?
    Madness/Ultraxion nonheroic? (If I can get a save after Spine?)

Shall I go for DPS-Gear and Bloodspecc, or prefer getting Tankgear (from flex, LFR and nonheroic)?!

Thanks alot if you could tell me !

25 Man Madness of Deathwing down! I don't think anyone has done this yet

Full-sized image: http://i.imgur.com/IjlQDXH.jpg

Wasn't even sure this was possible since it was still red on the spreadsheet, took a bit of trial and error. Started out as Blood wearing DPS gear but that didn't go too well after I couldn't even make the first Cataclysm enrage timer on Ysera's platform. I decided to try it as Dual-Wield Frost as a joke and made it pretty far but ended up getting crushed by the second Impale on Alexstraza's Platform (Green -> Yellow -> Red). I decided to try doing Norzdomu's platform first and go for Kalecgos' last since I was pretty sure that even with the massive Death Siphon heals I was getting that I would need the extra heals as well as Dream/Icebound to survive a second impale (which lined up with Elementium Bolt unfortunately).

Doing this got me as far as the 4th platform (Yellow -> Red -> Blue -> Green) but the second impale damage was too much and I got rune starved from playing poorly. I just decided to try again, fixed some poor reforges and timed my cooldowns a bit differently. I basically popped everything possible (Drums of Rage, Potion, Army, Ghoul) on Ysera's platform and was able to survive the second impale, kill the corruption before a third cast, and barely beat the cataclysm timer thanks to some incredibly lucky trinket/Killing Machine procs.

The last phase was a goddamn nightmare and I really thought it would either be impossible because of the enrage or just because of the raw damage output of the Shrapnel combined with Tetanus from the big adds. I completely cleared the Shrapnel adds, barely lived through the Tetanus stacks (AMS came off CD at the last second,) and beat the shit out of Deathwing. When the second set of adds came up I rinsed/repeated and was able to kill the big and small adds just as Deathwing went Berserk. I thought about just giving up but remembered that Mione said that the enrage was managable on 10m Heroic so I decided to just go balls out and try my absolute hardest. I was taking around 230,000-240,000 damage per tick of Corrupted Blood and ended up going into Purgatory which I thought would definitely kill me. I ended up getting an incredibly lucky AMS off which mitigated a bit of the damage which kept me from going too deep into Purgatory and had Empowered Runic Weapon come up right as I was getting into Purgatory as well. I machine-gunned Death Siphons praying that somehow I would get there and to my surprise it worked!!! I might have woken my entire house up yelling but I believe the payoff was worth it!

I have some video of this kill but decided to turn off Fraps halfway through because I almost missed a Dream CD because my computer lagged. I turned it back on when it looked like I would actually finish the fight so I did end up at least getting the exciting parts! I'll be sure to post a video of the end sometime today!
    Last edited by Tatsh; 2014-07-02 at 11:23 AM.

Awesome, great thread/info here thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Testasterown View Post
    Since I am near to 90 with my DK, I'd like to ask a few questions about soloing (since I'm a mountfarmer and love soloing with my Warrior for example).

What Itemlevel is currently necessary to solo LK 25 HC as Blood DK? What tricks are you using?
    With my warrior (itemlvl 570+) its pretty easy lol, but my first solokill was about 540 Itemlvl, do I need as much as Blood DK? I don't believe it's doable with 505+ because of the vengeance nerf?!

Shall I go for DPS-Gear and Bloodspecc, or prefer getting Tankgear (from flex, LFR and nonheroic)?!

It's very easily doable with 505+ as a death knight (not as another tank class though) assuming you have a good weapon. I killed it at ilevel 496 with a 544 LFR Sha weapon, but that first attempt was somewhat tight - it was much better the week after. Now, I have 507 ilevel on that character and it's a breeze.

As for Elegon you'll likely need 560+ tank gear or maybe 570+ DPS gear. It's entirely about your survivability as you can use the 85% transition to cancel the berserk.

Always go for DPS gear over tank gear.

@Tatsh - Why choose Purgatory over Lichborne especially in a damage-intensive fight?
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2014-07-02 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Testasterown View Post

LK 25 hc should be doable with 505+ like stated above. I think people are cheesing some veng with adds and infest and keep DPSing him through Remorseless Winter phases.
    With that gear you should be able to do Ultraxion and Madness (probably a bit more for that one though) np, too

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    25 Man Madness of Deathwing down! I don't think anyone has done this yet
    Awesome man! I know which fight I won't try

EDIT: Just saw Miones post. Is it just that boss or are enrages actually (more or less) easy to survive? ;_;
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

That's actually sad imo, will probably make some fights too easy

Did you do that stuff on 100?

EDIT: Stupid me, on 90/92 would mean everything is pretty weird detuned

Brb, hitting table with head

Also what happens with Gara'jal?