Sigil of Necromancy

Can't post links right now but:

Sigil of Necromancy
    Item Level 665
    Unique
    Use: Slain players and creatures summon a Skeletal Warrior or Mage at the command of the Death Knight. The Death Knight can have up to 3 Summons at one time.
    Classes: Death Knight
    Requires Level 100
    Sell Price: 1c

This looks really cool, there's a few other items like this for other classes as well. I wonder if these will be on-use stackable items or if they will apply the effect permanently. Either way, this looks cool!
    Last edited by Snail23; 2014-07-03 at 02:41 AM.

It looks super interesting, but a lot of the other classes' equivalent seem to be linked to Ashran - sadly, I think it might be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Helwinter View Post
    It looks super interesting, but a lot of the other classes' equivalent seem to be linked to Ashran - sadly, I think it might be the same.
    Unless they are planning to move back to class specific trinkets, which will end badly unless they make multiclass tokens for them(dk trinket dropping with no dk in raid and stuff)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Deleted
    seems pretty weak if you look at what other classes get, hunters no cd on disengage, druids flight form, priest flying levitate..

Quote Originally Posted by Helwinter View Post
    Maybe they are testing these things out there to see how they would be if they were global later on. Either way, sounds pretty cool. :d

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Unless they are planning to move back to class specific trinkets, which will end badly unless they make multiclass tokens for them(dk trinket dropping with no dk in raid and stuff)
    I read a few weeks ago that they were bringing back those class specific items to be a form of graphical customization, (similar to transmog) I wonder if this has anything to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by rerecros View Post
    seems pretty weak if you look at what other classes get, hunters no cd on disengage, druids flight form, priest flying levitate..
    Eh even still, it's pretty cool flavor wise. I love when they do flavor stuff like this, really lets me enjoy the class.

I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

That no cooldown will never make it into the live game, or I'll eat my computer!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Confirmed Ashran only:
    Bummer. Will still be incredibly fun though.

Deleted
    Not forgetting the 20% Touch of Death for monks.