Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    My Resto Shaman UI

ElvUI Kkthnx ,WA,BigWigs,Skada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QpFvLxuJWE

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    As always, gief feedback!
    This could get very picky so keep that in mind. What you have now is looking good!
    With that said, here is some of my imput:
    • Shorter text on buffs
    • Spaced buffs
    • Same fonts everywhere (target name for example) - same with using outlines/shadows
    • Damage meter (if you're using Skada) can be made to start from the bottom instead of the top. It will still show #1 highest!
    • It looks like you have a larger than 1px border on your unitframes? I could be wrong, but I think it looks neater with only 1px.
    • Also think you should add something to your left unitframe as it looks pretty empty as it is now. Perhaps you could show important short duration buffs there or something.

Obviously don't change anything you like as it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Lopina View Post
    BTW, If I may suggest, and it is my opinion only, there is a circle shape that looks nicer than the current one, it's one of those that come with the game. Since I'm at work, I don't know the exact name, but when I get home, I'll post it here.
    Please do! I love to hear improvements and suggestions

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    That looks really really great Like.. the unitframes look so clean/smooth and the castbars are amazing. Gimme more!! #britney
    Is it all made with WeakAuras?

While you were off tinkering on that, I finished my druid UI:

If anyone likes editing videos I would love it if you wanted to do my next one. I only have WMM and it's really not my thing..
    You have no idea how great the idea for that UI is. I am personally so tired of interfaces taking up corners with unimportant stuff. The game is so beautiful without all that shit. Great job man, great to see something new.

This could get very picky so keep that in mind. What you have now is looking good!

Changed skada (didnt know i could do that) ^^

fonts fixed, same with buffs,
    buff text only showinng when 60sec or less

unitframes are fine as they are if u ask me :P

left side of mine is actually for incoming and outgoing healing

adding screenshot duing a raid fight to make things more visible

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    You have no idea how great the idea for that UI is. I am personally so tired of interfaces taking up corners with unimportant stuff. The game is so beautiful without all that shit. Great job man, great to see something new.
    Thank you! I actually don't think it's especially original or creative - it was heavily inspired by the new launcher Blizzard has implemented with their major games. But yeah, I guess it's somewhat different from what you usually come across on these forums.

adding screenshot duing a raid fight to make things more visible
    Yay it looks even better now! The only things I could find from the raid screenshot is the boss frame that seems to be floating out in nowhere. Also, I'm really anal about things having to line up, so for me the power bar has to be the same length as your cast bar.

Yay it looks even better now! The only things I could find from the raid screenshot is the boss frame that seems to be floating out in nowhere. Also, I'm really anal about things having to line up, so for me the power bar has to be the same length as your cast bar.
    yeah. got some ideas for boss frame in weakauras but still WiP, as for my castbar and powerbar..? not sure im following. my own powerbar is the middle orb, the 2 lines at target unitframe is health + his power, the bottom bar is alternative power

But overall, dont think ive ever been this happy with a UI

edit: also planning to remove the actionbar, add one via weakauras or if i can manage to remove the GCD spiral on bartender, overlap with a vertical progress bar over entire thing for GCD (also seen in i think it was birg's warrior UI)
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2014-07-02 at 11:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

<Snip>
    Looks awesome.

I cant wait to get internet sorted at my mums and get a few days off work to get back onto wow and sort a UI

Deleted
    That looks good, Sunnydee!

I'm back to regular old boring minimalist unit frames:

Edit: I was going to edit this with "I wish I could get away with...", and it turns out I actually can!
    Last edited by mmocf531e475c8; 2014-07-03 at 12:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    That looks good, Sunnydee!

I'm back to regular old boring minimalist unit frames:
    Nice UI, but needs more fiery sword art on the sides of the screen and maybe some dragon art on the top and bottom of the screen. Plus all your fonts should be a Tolkien font and much larger.

Other than that, it's perfect.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelxp View Post
    My Resto Shaman UI

ElvUI Kkthnx ,WA,BigWigs,Skada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QpFvLxuJWE
    Nice and clean, like it
    Last edited by EverNever; 2014-07-03 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted
    My current UI after playing around with it for quiet a while.

(The icon to the left bugged out, but it's used for tracking CD like the 5 others)

http://i.imgur.com/OC8r7vP.jpg

Feedback is more than welcome!

EDIT: my alt shaman UI:

http://i.imgur.com/2xaWMHW.jpg
    Last edited by xskarma; 2014-07-03 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Use large thumbnails for large pictures next time, please

Deleted
    my ui just got destroyed because of game crash. anyone knows any way to restore it?^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constie View Post
    I think I should probably do something with the cast bars and also see if I can like replace Grid's squares with circles or something else more Diabloesque, but here's something, I guess, maybe.

Ooh, I like that a lot. Nice and clean!

Please do! I love to hear improvements and suggestions
    Code:
    Interface\Addons\WeakAuras\PowerAurasMedia\Auras\Aura45

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    You mean those things like chat, combat chat, minimap, buffs, damage meters and things like that?

Because that's exactly what the UI in your sig is.

I like Birg his ideas, would hate to play with his last one though, gigantic flashy rectangles in the middle of my screen combined with every information flipped in it or just around it, hell no. But he does have some pretty damn interesting ideas.

@ Constie:

Is that target frame over your own frame? Sounds interesting, but from a functionality standpoint sounds a bit hard to implement right.
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2014-07-03 at 06:24 PM.

Ishtara circa may 2011:

http://imageshack.us/m/828/3324/tranny.jpg

Its not as confusing when it isn't overlapping another dynamic status bar.

Also...that is a tiny friggin font lol.

Also also...I resub'd to wow for the beta so I guess I will post Ui stuff again "soon"

Also also also, hi led

<3
    Ish

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    @ Constie:

Is that target frame over your own frame? Sounds interesting, but from a functionality standpoint sounds a bit hard to implement right.
    It works fine as long as you pick textures and colors that let you see your health clearly when your target's is higher. Duke's idea and Duke's overlay texture.

If the second part of your post is directed at me, you aren't going to hear me argue...as you can see by my post from 2011...

http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=9.592/post-your-uis

Guess i'll post mine Heavy Modded Neav UI, theres no kgpanels addons or anything like that!§ Just modded blizzard .blp/.tga files.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/24qv28h.jpg

Deleted
    Small Update

Out of Combat

Player & Target Frames

Raid
    Last edited by mmoc1f982b8326; 2014-07-13 at 04:47 AM.