Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I would counter by saying Hunters only seem like the easiest because they are the least gear dependent, meaning they do very good damage, with lower level gear. So even a bad player with low gear can do decent damage facerolling their shots. The counter side to that is that they don't scale as well to very high level gear. Regarding PVP, hunters take a decent amount of skill to play well when they've got a melee tagging their butt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Regarding PVP, hunters take a decent amount of skill to play well when they've got a melee tagging their butt.
    Every ranged does. Hunter probably the least so. But, but, take it slow, remember not to talk about PvP in a place where it doesn't belong. Well, it would if our local whore, Dracodraco, didn't say otherwise. Let's not divert from his command.
    Last edited by mmoc01554e0dd1; 2014-07-04 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    You don't have to nitpick. I expect retards to sound retarded. Little cretin, don't try to sound smarter than you are.
    Wait... Weren't you the one telling me to cool it, and now you start with personal insults? You're really not off to a great start on these forums. The fact that you don't bother to read what you jump straight into isn't my fault.

The amount of roles they can fulfil, and the fullest potential they can reach in those roles. Before discussing with me, try to understand what I'm saying. Got it?
    Then you might want to actually explain it coherently, because at the moment, you are not. Before discussing with me, try to understand what is being argued here. PvP semantics has nothing to do in a PvE scenario. What a shadow priest can do in PvP has nothing to do with what a shadow priest does in PvE. Comparisons of PvP to PvE is borderline insane. The fact that priests can be Holy, Disc, and Shadow has nothing to do with the difficulty of playing shadow. The fact that Shadow can cast Flash heal and prayer of mending has nothing to do with the difficulty of shadow.

That's what I said when I explained what the end-goal is in terms of PvE. For Shadow Priest, it is dps'ing. In that case, it is not the hardest. Not once did I say we should determine its PvE dps'ing difficulty through a PvP perspective. Learn to read. Try.
    I read it. Do you want the quote a third time? Here you go:
    Determining the hardest class or spec should be done from a PvP perspective, not PvE.
    You are directly comparing PvE to PvP. You are *DIRECTLY* saying that you think we should determine the hardest class in a PvE perspective, from a PvP perspective. I'm not sure I can dumb this down any more for you. Learn to think about what you write. Try.

Not once. I compared their fullest capabilities in the best scenario to do so for them. It's not PvE. I never referred to PvE exclusively.
    Ahem:
    Determining the hardest class or spec should be done from a PvP perspective, not PvE.
    Again. Comparing PvP to PvE. We're discussing PvE in here. You can go on over to your PvP forums or start a PvP thread if you'd like to do that. I'll repeat what I said earlier - by comparing their PvP toolboxes, you are putting hybrids up on a piedestal, while classes like Hunters who has obscure raid utilities like add-control that has nothing at all to do with PvP doesn't "score" any "points" in this imaginery competition. Even then, we're discussing the difficulty of output of the specific classes - not nuances like trinket gaming, dot clipping, etc.

Uh oh. What I said correctly, and what you're trying to say that has no correlation to my point, is not equivalent to me not understanding what we're discussing. It's you not understanding how to connect the dots. Or see them in the first place. Again, you're overestimating your intelligence. Perhaps, madam, you are stupid.
    Yea, no. You walk into a seven page topic that has had discussions going on for atleast five of those, anything you want to add to that discussion WILL be seen in relevance to points that has already been brought up. The fact that you think you're posting in a PvP topic and are spewing random nonsense about the woes of casting flash heals shows that clearly. Again - feel free to read the entire topic, and return afterwards, so you can see what exactly you've done wrong.
    But hey, if you're that intelligent, instead of dodging what I'm saying by trying to throw insults at me, enlighten me - what are the "dots" that I can't connect? That you are speaking about PvP entirely? We kind of already established that you are in a PvE forum (there's a PvP one right here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/255-PvP ), in a thread that has been discussing PvE dps priorities/rotations and the difficulty of such.

Seeing as I never addressed anyone in here in particular, but made a general statement about class difficulty and how we should determine it (not solely in PvE, but in general terms), I am quite confident that I am on spot, and you have sailed off-shore here. I will only read the entire thread when it becomes necessary to my point. It is not.
    If you think that, you might need to spend more time on discussion forums before actually starting to post. Not adressing anyone in particular, while in a thread that has been focused on PvE, means that your comment about measuring difficulty from a PvP perspective *will* be seen in contrast to the previous discussions, that has been PvE related. You should have read the thread - it would have saved you from looking like an idiot. Then again, I do agree it's not necessary to read it if you don't mind looking stupid.

And let's for the sake of discussion assume that your comment would *not* have been set in contrast to the previous pages of the thread - in that case, your comment comes off as one of those entitled PvP heroes who thinks they're better than everyone else because they PvP, and go off spouting about it in any random thread they can find where they can vaguely get to wag their dicks. Not sure what you'd prefer, being stupid for not reading the topic, or being a "PvP hero".

Ah, mongoloid - that is NOT a standard situation. There is no reason why we should consider your example a standard situation. To determine class difficulty, it is most reasonable to consider the situation which requires the use of most of a class' potential, which, generally, is a PvP situation. Not every, but most. Consider X being the hardest PvP battle vs Y being the hardest PvE battle. Seeing as the PvE in WoW is predictable and requires lesser use of tools, we are correct to assume that situation X is the one which most correctly shows a class' difficulty/skill cap.
    Except if you read the previous five pages, you'd see that the discussion has been based around basic rotations, keeping buffs up, and difficulty of movement etc; basicly, simple stuff. So, again, your assumption is incorrect. Read. The. Topic. Your PvP scenarios has nothing to do with anything here.
    (also, once again - you really don't want to spout personal insults. The fact that you cannot be bothered establishing what the topic is about is not my fault. Calling me names won't make your invalid points any more valid).

"Determining the hardest class or spec should be done from a PvP perspective, not PvE."

Did you fail English at school? Because, mongoloid, what I said has nothing to do with determining a class' potential in PvE through a PvP perspective. Rather, we should GENERALLY be able to determine its full potential and skill cap through PvP, not PvE, because the latter does not make full use of a class' potential. Are you dumb on purpose, or is it auto-generated?
    Again with the namecalling. I will lay this out in as simple a manner as I can possibly do, just to make sure you understand:

Five pages of discussion:
    "what is the hardest rotation/priority"
    "which class has most issues with improper use of abilities"
    "which class has the most things to keep up"
    "how does movement figure into all this?"

Sudden appearance of dick-waggling PvP hero:
    "
    "Determining the hardest class or spec should be done from a PvP perspective, not PvE."
    You read the thread to establish what you are discussing before you post in it, or you get called on being stupid. That's all there is to it. Maybe if you hadn't failed to specify your intentions, you would be correct, but anyone that can't actually read your mind is going to assume pretty much exactly what I have done so far. That has nothing to do with my level of english (although I did pass my last english exam with the highest possible score, thank-you very much), but rather, with your inability to realise what exactly you're saying.

I didn't. You're too dumb to understand a simple phrase.
    No, I'm really not. If anyone made an error here, it's you because of your complete disregard for previous discussion.

That you think I addressed anyone in particular here only shows that you are dumb, and your comprehension skills are bottom-low. I made a general statement in a thread that speaks of class difficulty, Hunter in particular, for which I found it proper to make a remark about determining class difficulty in general, not just PvE.
    That you think that you didn't adress anything in this thread shows that you have absolutely no idea how a discussion works. Your statement will be put in contrast to topics already adressed in the thread, and your "general statement" *will* be seen as a comment on previously discussed topics. That you have no clue what those topics are is your own fault.

Not once did I do that. The part where you cited me says nothing of the sort either. Your comprehension skills? They hurt.
    Excuse me, my comprehension skills hurt? You're the one who has made the fucking argument, and can't comprehend what you've actually written. The fact that you are writing things down that you can't actually think through is genuinely frightening.

New accounts? What suggests this is part of an account chain? Clearly, as I said, you're not very bright.
    It's obviously a new account because of your post count, and join date. You also have no idea how to actually behave in a thread on these forums, so there's that. If you're referring to the "account chain" part, that's just me trying to say "dude. You are literally making zero sense in this topic, you might aswell be a link-spammer" in a fancy way. What was that about comprehension skills again?

As I am not part of the discussion, my original statement remains independent of anything anyone else said in this thread.
    As soon as you make a statement in an already established discussion, you are part of the discussion. To think that you are exempt from anything that has previously been said or commented in the thread just because you haven't read it or haven't commented in it before, is ridicolous. You might aswell learn that if you do comment about something in a thread, people on these forums *will* assume that you are putting your comment in context to previous posts. That is the norm.

Cry me a river, bimbo. If the meat-piece in your head couldn't figure I made a remark unrelated to the discussion here, but relevant to the title of the thread, then you're very likely mentally damaged to the point I feel sorry for you. Really, I feel sorry for you. Being that retarded must be sad.
    Again with the insults. The fact that you can't even type your argument out without frothing at the mouth basicly tells me that you know you've fucked up, but you're too proud to admit it, and you're instead resorting to shit-flinging. This isn't reddit mate - just posting something relevant to the title and not expecting to be commented on in contrast to what has already been said is, as already said, ridicolous. At best, believing that will, once again, make you a PvP-hero dick-waggler.

I never entered a discussion prior to you arriving here. I made a remark relevant to the thread title. Understand, kid? No?
    You entered a discussion when you posted here. Do you not realise that? Posting something in accordance with the thread title is fine if you actually state your intentions (EG, that you have not read the previous parts of the thread and are speaking from a perspective of ultimate difficulty depending on obscure toolbox uses, rather than the more common ground-pillars of the classes that we have been discussing). No one will take that the wrong way. That you didn't is your own fault, though.

I didn't join the discuss. I am free to comment independently of what others said in here. That you are creating a connection between what I said, and what others before me said, is not my problem. Your loss. (If you are acting retarded on purpose, however, good job, I must admit.)
    You did join the discussion. You are also free to comment independently of what others are said - this is true. Feel free to *do so*, rather than make a blanket statement that can be applied as a response to the majority of posts in this topic. There's a difference between what you have done, and stating a new, independent opinion. That you can't fathom how a discussion in a normal forum works is not my problem either. You will be out of an account to discuss with soon enough if you keep throwing personal insults around. (Also, the fact that you seem to think I'm retarded because you have backed yourself into a corner by being lazy? Yea, that's kind of sad).

Your evaluation of my actions is amateurish. Do yourself a favor and quit.
    That's not an evaluation. As mentioned earlier, that's me trying to be nice about saying "are you seriously just fucking spamming bullshit in order to get post counts?". Comprehension, what a thing.

Thanks for the tip, useless cretin.
    No problem, overly aggressive newcomer.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct, yet this useless moron who barely completed elementary school thinks that my original comment is dependent on what has been said here before I joined the thread. What a bimbo, eh.
    Again with the insults, jeez. Once again, we have been discussing PvE - the fact that you, after spending three posts explaining yourself and throwing shit around, have made it clear what your intentions with the post originally was, does not mean that it will not be taken in the context of the previous parts of the thread.

Every ranged does. Hunter probably the least so. But, but, take it slow, remember not to talk about PvP in a place where it doesn't belong. Well, it would if our local whore, Dracodraco, didn't say otherwise. Let's not divert from his command.
    Talking about PvP is fine, and I'll keep from commenting on PvP related posts, mainly because I don't bother with that aspect of the game. Just make sure to, perhaps, establish that you are considering it a PvP related post, instead of relating it to PvE? Or is that too hard for you?
    Your insults on the other hand, not-so fine.

Also, out of genuine curiosity, who exactly are you anyway? Hiding behind a veil of anonymity is probably fun, but doesn't really say a lot about you.
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2014-07-04 at 04:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easy to play but hard to master is what this game aims for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    High skill cap in pvp. Takes ridiculous amounts of binds and macros. I have around 60 on mine.
    60 is about standard for ranked pvp on almost any class.

just a general warning: knock off the ad hominem insults in your attempt to discuss this topic.

Certainly was more difficult back when CC was important, and requried both timing and coordination as Hunter. Used to be all whines about clueless Hunters back then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    just a general warning: knock off the ad hominem insults in your attempt to discuss this topic.
    I will throw facts about his nature all around him until he quits misrepresenting my identity here, and the content of my posts. Time to burn the garbage he threw above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    and how easy is it to manage your focus so it never caps but you also have enough for all your important abilities on cd?

far sight harder compared to mana or energy that's for sure. The only other comparable resource in difficulty would be rage.
    Rage is far easier to manage than focus

Because you are always rage starved.

I main hunter and I love him, but I wanted a challenge and I found it: WW nightmare rotation D: *shivers*
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Wait... Weren't you the one telling me to cool it, and now you start with personal insults? You're really not off to a great start on these forums. The fact that you don't bother to read what you jump straight into isn't my fault.
    The difference between me and you, both in in the quality of what we are saying, and our obvious intellectual differences (yours being the one on the level of a retard here), imply that our insults are unlikely to be of equal standing. That you lack any level of comprehension, and I happen to point that out, is not only an insult, but a matter of fact. Moreover, I certainly have no reason to read the thread, as I read the title and the OP, none of which suggested that we are only to discuss PvE content. That you think there is any sort of rule, written or metaphysical, requiring me to read content that I did not take part of with my comment, only says that you see things which are not there. Again, possible hint to schizophrenia? Have a test.

Then you might want to actually explain it coherently, because at the moment, you are not.
    You are, thus far, the only one who can see a connection between my post and the rest of the content in this thread, rather than what I intended my post to be: an explanation of how we should determine a class' skill cap in general terms. I have explained it multiple times, and you, being heavily retarded, seems, yet again, to be the only person who lacks the ability to comprehend it.

Before discussing with me, try to understand what is being argued here.
    In no way is there any requirement or need to read the thread before commenting on it. The content of a thread can be full of various topics and points, and to suggest I should stay on each and every is ridiculous. I read the title and the OP, both which fit perfectly with my original post. Only you are refusing to acknowledge that. You are wrong, you know it, but do not have the intellectual capabilities enabling you to recognize the part you got wrong. I don't mind that you misunderstood me; in fact, I expect it, given your lack of comprehension skills. The problem is you not being able to admit that you are wrong, and despite me ripping apart everything you've spit out, you continue to be in denial. I'll embarrass you until you're done, madam.

PvP semantics has nothing to do in a PvE scenario.
    Neither did I suggest it does. Tell me, retard, has anyone taught you that a given content within a thread can be independent of the rest of the content? Particularly when this given content relates perfectly well to the original post, which, in this case, suggest nothing particular about either PvE or PvP. The rest of the thread might be about PvE, which simply does not matter as I did a good job not taking part of that. I took a shot at the OP. Only you have a problem. It's common that people like you, who severely overestimate their own intellect, continue to be in denial, even when they are aware of where they wronged. Your symptoms are common in stupid, overconfident people.

What a shadow priest can do in PvP has nothing to do with what a shadow priest does in PvE.
    Yet again attempting to refute what I said by throwing logical fallacies all over the place. I'm fully aware that how classes are played in PvP scenarios is different to PvE scenarios. Nonetheless, they have the same abilities in both situations. What I did, which you are unable to grasp, was to say that the instance which better makes use of a classes potential and skill cap is, generally, a PvP scenario. Thus, if a Shadow Priest has the highest skill cap, we will see that being shown through PvP. This doesn't mean that the part of this class (dps) that is used in PvE has higher skill cap than the part of say, a Hunter (dps, too), in a PvE scenario. I drew a clear line between the use of classes in PvP and PvE, and explained which of these better makes use of their full potential. If this is still unclear to you, please do not mind my insults. Take them as hints that you need medical attention, strictly related to the mental part.

Comparisons of PvP to PvE is borderline insane.
    And yet, you're the only one making a comparison. You're in the wrong, you know it, but denial is, currently, your only option. You've been torn apart here, and will continue to be so until you keep your mouth shut, yet you find it important to conserve your reputation, and thus end up in continuous denial. That's fine - I am entertained with demolishing you repeatedly.

The fact that priests can be Holy, Disc, and Shadow has nothing to do with the difficulty of playing shadow.
    Oh dear God. Someone throw a brain and please let it land in this retard's head.

The fact that Shadow can cast Flash heal and prayer of mending has nothing to do with the difficulty of shadow.
    Congratulations on saying something interesting for once. Kudos. Now, in a PvE scenario, you are most likely correct. However, as it stands, the most utilities of a Shadow Priest are necessary in high-end PvP content, which means that the class is certainly getting an increase in difficulty the more utilities it has, and the more they vary in use. For instance, a SP will often need to heal, but needs to find a balance between healing, supporting, controlling, dps'ing, etc. Not that this is too relevant, seeing as you will most likely misunderstand what I said yet again, and grasp at straws, and continue to be in denial after I refute everything you say.

I read it. Do you want the quote a third time? Here you go:
    Please do, the more you quote me, the more quality there is in your posts.

You are directly comparing PvE to PvP.
    That's not merely a comparison of the two. The comment is meant to say that regardless of what you are playing, the best judgement of a class' skill cap (overall use of utilities, most requiring use of them, etc.) happens through PvP scenarios. This is not a comparison of how the class is played in the two instances. You can use only 2-3 spells in each, if you will. The point is that PvE does not make a full use of a class' potential. You rarely heal or do as much support as in PvP, with a SP for instance, which means that you make more use with higher levels of requirement in a PvP instance.

You are *DIRECTLY* saying that you think we should determine the hardest class in a PvE perspective, from a PvP perspective.
    No, dimwit. That's exactly what I am NOT doing. That you keep repeating yourself after being humiliated is hilarious. I am saying, and pay attention here, that the gameplay of PvP is best for figuring out what class has the highest skill-cap on a "innate" level, to put is very clearly. This has nothing to do with saying that we should come to know the hardest class in PvE by measuring its difficulty in PvP. Nothing. Only you, apparently, think that I said anything remotely in that direction. You're embarrassing yourself. Cry me a river.

I'm not sure I can dumb this down any more for you. Learn to think about what you write. Try.
    You've already dumbed down the entire thread, kid. You'll eventually learn proper discussion format. And, thank you for using my semantics and syntax, I'll take that as a silent compliment.

Ahem:
    Smartest thing you've said thus far.

Again.
    Repeating yourself doesn't make you right.

Comparing PvP to PvE.
    For the sake of argument, let's say I am comparing the two. What's in the comparison? Is comparing a class' overall potential by explaining its different uses in PvP and PvE somehow unrelated to the topic at hand? Not at all. That I make a comparison is very different to me saying what you accuse me of, namely that I think we should "determine a class' difficulty in a PvE perspective from a PvP perspective." I never said that. Your refusal to acknowledge this just to appear as if I haven't completely demolished you here is very interesting. I wonder what psychologists diagnose this mental state as. Perhaps you know, as you are dealing with it for a while.

We're discussing PvE in here.
    I dare you to tell me where I am forbidden from bringing in PvP or anything else that doesn't speak only of PvE here. That's a challenge. Call a moderator to ban me if I have wronged with my original post here. It won't happen, because what I said is perfectly fit to the thread title and the original post. That I happen not to touch on everything everyone else said before me is not a breach of rules, nor wrong in any way. It's only a requirement in your retarded brain that I should only discuss what most people in here talked about. In fact, more people than I have brought up PvP, even after your lengthy babble, which suggests that very few, if any, individuals besides a worthless one like yourself think that it is forbidden or frowned upon to put forth non-PvE comments.

You can go on over to your PvP forums or start a PvP thread if you'd like to do that.
    Oh God - this is a CLASS forum, with a thread title that is open to discussing ALL classes, and it is in no way restricted to PvE only. Are you kidding? Here's a thread from the Priest forum, only related to PvP: mmo-champion (dot) c0m / threads / 1521305-Shadow-in-PVP (Revise the link.) The moderator in there clearly has no problem with PvP being discussed in the Priest forum. That you think we are not allowed to discuss PvP outside the exclusively PvP forum is embarrassing. Be ashamed, kid. The PvP forum is there for most PvP content to be displayed there, not because PvP content outside of that area is not fully acceptable. It's for navigation purposes. Your tiny brain is proof of how stupid a human can be, and yet be so overconfident as to genuinely feel intelligent. You're not. Glad to point it out.

I'll repeat what I said earlier - by comparing their PvP toolboxes, you are putting hybrids up on a piedestal, while classes like Hunters who has obscure raid utilities like add-control that has nothing at all to do with PvP doesn't "score" any "points" in this imaginery competition. Even then, we're discussing the difficulty of output of the specific classes - not nuances like trinket gaming, dot clipping, etc.
    I explained very well earlier that the end-goal in PvE is what makes their other abilities nearly useless, and therefore PvE is not a good way of showing off a class' full potential and skill cap. In no way is that equivalent to saying that we should determine a class' PvE potential through a PvP perspective. In no way. I will not restrain myself from saying that only a severely stupid person can think that after having a perfectly good explanation about it thrown at him;- And multiple times.

Yea, no.
    Saying that has zero credibility until you cite the required evidence. Bring a moderator. Show the rules. Pinpoint to anywhere that requires the posters to be part of the discussion in a given thread, rather than simply come with his input to the original post. I dare you.

You walk into a seven page topic that has had discussions going on for atleast five of those, anything you want to add to that discussion WILL be seen in relevance to points that has already been brought up.
    That it will be seen, by some, as me taking part of the discussion, is not a problem I should deal with. Consider the case that this thread discussed 100 points with 200 pages dedicated to all of them. If I am making a comment to answer the question that the original poster asked, does that mean I am wronging by not staying on top of ALL the points made? And, does that mean I should defend my comment and its connection to everything that has been said, even though I only intended to answer the original post, which is perfectly acceptable by all standards here? Of course not. You must be overly stupid to think that. That lots of people here discussed many different points, mostly related to PvE, in no way means I should take that into consideration when answering the OP. There's no requirement. No rule. No standard for it. Only you can see a necessity. Additionally, even if you think I attempted to take part of the discussion, then why refuse to acknowledge that you're wrong, after I explained it repeatedly? Too proud, are we?

The fact that you think you're posting in a PvP topic
    The OP never mentioned either, and it is clearly acceptable to discuss PvP outside the PvP forum, as long as one can stay on the nature of the forum he writes in. In this case, the Hunter forum is open for PvP discussion, and the thread is clearly of a comparative nature, making it NECESSARY to discuss other classes, and allowing for PvP to be discussed.

and are spewing random nonsense about the woes of casting flash heals shows that clearly.
    Nice way to divert from the real discussion, kid.

Again - feel free to read the entire topic,
    When you do me the favor to find the place prohibiting me from only answering the original post, I will read the topic. Thus far, I've done everything perfectly in accordance with the rules and standards of the forums. Only you refuse to acknowledge that. If you're confident that I am required to stay on top of everything people say in a given thread, prove to me that it's a requirement or site standard. You'll never do that.

and return afterwards, so you can see what exactly you've done wrong.
    If you knew I were doing anything wrong, you'd be able to point it out with clear reference to rules and standards, and perhaps a comment from the moderator. Considering that it's too obvious that I did nothing wrong with my original post, and that you were in the wrong by misrepresenting what I said and what the rules/standards about my content in this thread are, you're the one, then, who should see where you went wrong. However, I do keep in mind that you are too intellectually limited to see the picture.

But hey, if you're that intelligent, instead of dodging what I'm saying
    Not one thing did I dodge. Seeing non-existent things again?

by trying to throw insults at me, enlighten me
    Keep in mind that I do mean what I say about you. I'm not merely trying to insult you by pointing out that you are intellectually limited. I am rather trying to tell you that you should reconsider the image you have portrayed of yourself, because it clearly does little but to embarrass you. And, let us not forget that you too are insulting, so should the moderators have a problem, we're pretty even. Understand, or should I explain in much simpler English?

- what are the "dots" that I can't connect? That you are speaking about PvP entirely?
    Even so, I am perfectly allowed to do that in this forum, and by the terms of this thread. Nowhere in the OP is there a restriction put for discussing PvP or anything else related to Hunter and class difficulty in general.

We kind of already established that you are in a PvE forum
    No, YOU, and only you, established that. Clearly we are not, as PvP is allowed to be discussed if it relates to the forum and thread title. In this case, the Hunter part falls into the forum "Hunter," which IS open to PvP discussions, and the thread being comparative in nature (Hunter vs other classes in terms of difficulty) CLEARLY suggests everyone is allowed to bring up PvP here and other classes. Try again, loser.

(there's a PvP one right here: *link removed due to post count*), in a thread that has been discussing PvE dps priorities/rotations and the difficulty of such.
    Oh dear, still hanging on that one, huh? No requirement of me to discuss ANYTHING in here, as long as my comment fits perfectly well with the title and the original post. If you are confident that I am wrong, find the rules. Now. If you cannot, and this is the case, then hit the road, kid.

If you think that, you might need to spend more time on discussion forums before actually starting to post.
    I've got many years of experience on forums, with many more posts than you have here, and I know very well what the standards are. The only thing expected of a poster in a thread is that his post stays relevant to the original post OR other points someone made that fit into the nature of the thread he is participating in. In my case, I made a comment about how we determine a class' difficulty in the game, which fits perfectly well with what the OP talked about.

Not adressing anyone in particular, while in a thread that has been focused on PvE, means that your comment about measuring difficulty from a PvP perspective *will* be seen in contrast to the previous discussions, that has been PvE related.
    That something IS in a certain way does not mean it OUGHT to be so, idiot. Yes, some intellectually limited people like yourself will see my post being strongly connected to the rest of the thread, while rational people will realize that it doesn't have to be as long as it fits the criteria of the OP and the thread title. That most people discussed PvE does not matter, because I never participated in the discussion, but made an independent comment related to the original post.

You should have read the thread - it would have saved you from looking like an idiot.
    Uh oh, if you think I am coming off as the retard and/or idiot, think again. Interestingly enough, other people made PvP comments after me. Surely they must think you are the idiot here, don't you agree? No?

Then again, I do agree it's not necessary to read it if you don't mind looking stupid.
    Nobody is required to read and make a relevant comment to all the content in a thread, so long as his post stays in line with the title and/or original post. That you have yet to prove, in the mildest sense, that one ought to do so, is embarrassing, and shameful, too. What a pity.

And let's for the sake of discussion assume that your comment would *not* have been set in contrast to the previous pages of the thread
    Now, do you understand that even if it is set in contrast to earlier post, then it doesn't mean I should in any way defend that it is deemed as such?

- in that case, your comment comes off as one of those entitled PvP heroes who thinks they're better than everyone else because they PvP, and go off spouting about it in any random thread they can find where they can vaguely get to wag their dicks. Not sure what you'd prefer, being stupid for not reading the topic, or being a "PvP hero".
    Why do you keep bringing up other points of discussion, huh? Indeed, my original comment might be deemed elitist, but it was not intended as such, and once again have I no responsibility for the perception other people might have of what I say. Moreover, stating something like I did does not speak of the potential the players dedicated to PvE have. Certainly many are capable of being good PvP players. That I simply state the very fact that PvP makes more use of a class' potential/abilities/etc., only makes me a "PvP hero" in the sight of an intellectually limited cretin like yourself.

Except if you read the previous five pages, you'd see that the discussion has been based around basic rotations,
    Never meant to participate in the previous discussions, but the thread. Not required to do so. Nobody is.

keeping buffs up, and difficulty of movement etc; basicly, simple stuff. So, again, your assumption is incorrect. Read. The. Topic. Your PvP scenarios has nothing to do with anything here.
    Very interesting how you swayed off of my refutation. Clearly I eliminated your earlier point, and you are doding it by saying, "Uh, PvP scenarios are irrelevant!" No, they are NOT. Freak. The thread and the original post allow and fit with what I wrote, and everyone else is fine with it, except for a cretin like yourself. Your kind if pathetic. Grow a pair and acknowledge that I humiliated you entirely.

(also, once again - you really don't want to spout personal insults. The fact that you cannot be bothered establishing what the topic is about is not my fault. Calling me names won't make your invalid points any more valid).
    Pot calling the kettle black. I know very well what the topic is about, and I made a perfectly reasonable and fitting comment about it. My points made to you are all valid and sound.

Again with the namecalling.
    You are guilty of the exact same thing, and even more so because you are misrepresenting both what I say, and who I am. You ought to be embarrassed, and refuse to ever come back to this site for your utterly stupid behavior. You will not get away with your lengthy posts, as I will demolish everything you say until, as I said before, you keep your mouth shut.

I will lay this out in as simple a manner as I can possibly do, just to make sure you understand:
    Sure, little kid, it's not as if you haven't brought that up already, and I being fortunate enough to turn it back against you and humiliate you.

Five pages of discussion:
    I've done us both a favor and read a fraction of the thread, and oh boy, are you going to be put to shame.

"what is the hardest rotation/priority"
    "which class has most issues with improper use of abilities"
    "which class has the most things to keep up"
    "how does movement figure into all this?"
    There are PLENTY of posts NOT discussing PvE exclusively, which hits you straight in the face, moron. Here's from page one:

"High skill cap in pvp. Takes ridiculous amounts of binds and macros. I have around 60 on mine."
    "Hunter might not be one of the easiest to play, but it is definitely one of the easiest to do well at, both in PvP and PvE. I think it comes largely from the lack of punishment from moving meaning the opportunity cost of movement is incredibly low for hunter, to the point of non-existence."
    "Some points from my observations:
    - Dealing damage as a hunter in pvp is very easy unless someone trains you, as hunters don't have a lot of defense except deterrence and roar of sacrifice (if you use cunning pet)
    - trapping (cc) is HARD (in a lot of situations) and CLUNKY
    - Overall I think ele shamans are a lot easier, especially their mastery and healing are super effective..."

And that is just page ONE. I did see that and I, like MANY others, found nothing wrong in bringing PvP into the thread. Thus, not only are you wrong in your initial accusation of me, but definitely also in that my comment was not in line with the rest of the thread. What an embarrassment you are to yourself, you stupid mongoloid. Ironically, you are accusing me of not reading the entire thread even though I am not required to, yet you do not even have the guts to find out that the thread is FULL of comments similar to mine, which means that I was both in line with the original post/thread title, AND several comments made by earlier posters in the thread. That you dare accuse me of not keeping in line with the rest of the thread, then, is such an embarrassment to yourself that you should hit the road and never return to this site. What a loon you are.

Sudden appearance of dick-waggling PvP hero:
    Sure, kid, throw the insults at me, then have the guts to tell me not to do the same. I never portrayed myself as a PvP elitist in this thread, not even in the original comment. That you happen to find something in my comment that does not exist does not surprise me, however. You've proven yourself to be a delusional idiot.

You read the thread to establish what you are discussing before you post in it, or you get called on being stupid.
    No, you read the OP and the title. Waiting patiently and curiously for the part where you prove your statement to be true. Thus far, you're unsuccessful in that regard. I should warn you that you will not be able to do so, but optimism is good. You can call me stupid, but you'll never match my intellect, nor will you prove to most people here that you are right in your accusations. You're only successful in embarrassing yourself severely.

That's all there is to it. Maybe if you hadn't failed to specify your intentions, you would be correct,
    Is that so? Find a place where people "specify their intentions" and make bold claims about what they are addressing in a thread? People either comment on the OP in general, or quote others, or make a few points related to the content of the thread. I commented on the original post and thread title. The intention was clear, not to mention SEVERAL other people did the same without any problems arising, nor anyone minding it. Except you, the stupidest brick in the thread.

but anyone that can't actually read your mind is going to assume pretty much exactly what I have done so far.
    Ha, now you can read my mind, huh? If you simply cared to read my original comment as it was written, you'd keep your mouth shut and play with your toys right now, or whatever kids do in their free time nowadays.

That has nothing to do with my level of english (although I did pass my last english exam with the highest possible score, thank-you very much), but rather, with your inability to realise what exactly you're saying.
    You might have passed it, but it speaks little of your comprehension levels in general. Your discussion with me, however, does. Negatively, of course. Additionally, I made myself perfectly clear, and am aware of that. You are the only one having a problem with what I said, or rather, with the nature of what I said in regards to how the comment fits with the thread. At no moment have you brought any evidence to support your accusation against me, to prove that the forum standards speak against what I did, or that what I did was out of line with what others did in here, too. I've proved that several others, before AND after my original comment, made similar remarks, all without anyone having a problem. The only one having issues is yourself. You are weak, in denial, and intellectually limited, which all comes in my favor because I find joy in embarrassing you.

No, I'm really not. If anyone made an error here, it's you because of your complete disregard for previous discussion.
    Clearly you are. My disregard for previous discussion(s) is acceptable, both on this site and most other forums. Very few people would oppose the nature of my comment in this thread. In fact, you're dead wrong about my post not being in line with the rest of the thread, because many comments from various people are of the same nature as mine. So, hit the road. Go to bed.

That you think that you didn't adress anything in this thread shows that you have absolutely no idea how a discussion works.
    Are you kidding me, you rock-headed bimbo? That I made a comment independent of the rest of the thread, and saying that it is the case, clearly shows that I perfectly well understand how a discussion works, as I am making it clear that I TAKE NO PART IN IT. So, as I asked before - are you stupid on purpose, or is it auto-generated?

Your statement will be put in contrast to topics already adressed in the thread,
    So, if people discussed 10 wars in here, should I care that my original statement is put in contrast with that? Certainly not. Or, if people only compared Hunter to Warlock in difficulty, and the OP wants it compared to all other classes, should I be prohibited from bringing other classes into the thread, simply because nobody else cared to mention them? Go lick your toilet, incompetent fool. Not to mention, I DID say something others also brought up plenty of times. So you are - ENTIRELY - wrong.

and your "general statement" *will* be seen as a comment on previously discussed topics. That you have no clue what those topics are is your own fault.
    It's only a fault if I made a mistake or did something unacceptable, which I clearly never did. In addition, I've proved you wronged, and there's overwhelming evidence that several others did the same things as I, all without any problem. The thread is full of PvP comments. I skimmed parts, but now realize it is far more than I thought. You, accusing me of one thing, and being so wrong, should jump off a cliff for being a retard, stupid, totally wrong mongoloid.

Excuse me, my comprehension skills hurt?
    Yes, but don't get me wrong - I do find plenty of entertainment and joy, and increase in self-appreciation, from reading your babble in written form. Everything you write is a result of you comprehending things wrongly. It's not a fault of your own, I think, as intelligence is innate. You can use a few tricks, however, to make better use of your potential, but that would be hard science considering the microscopic nature of your brain.

You're the one who has made the fucking argument, and can't comprehend what you've actually written. The fact that you are writing things down that you can't actually think through is genuinely frightening.
    I made an assertion, not an argument. Not capable of realizing that? Does not surprise me. You can keep accusing me of not understanding what I write, but I've done enough thus far to throw that assertion in the trash. The only thing that is frightening is how people like you, dumb at first sight, and severely intellectually limited after further observation, have the guts to try to sound smarter than they are. Do yourself a favor and hit the road.

It's obviously a new account because of your post count, and join date.
    No, no, don't run away, coward. You used the plural form of the noun, suggesting I have or have had more than this one account. That you are now cowering out of the situation does not change the fact that you made the statement in the very clear form it had.

You also have no idea how to actually behave in a thread on these forums, so there's that.
    I am fully aware that I am breaching the rules, but don't worry about that - remember, so are *you*. And, you're using the exact same language against me that I am using against you. Once again, pot calling the kettle black. You're mentally incapable of this level of understanding, so it is no surprise, yet again, that you are not aware of your own actions speaking against you - and they do so multiple times just on this one page.

If you're referring to the "account chain" part, that's just me trying to say "dude. You are literally making zero sense in this topic, you might aswell be a link-spammer" in a fancy way. What was that about comprehension skills again?
    I comprehended it perfectly well, as there are more ways to interpret an ambiguous sentence than one. That you decide to explicate your intention with the phrase in no way suggests I did not comprehend it well, but that your way of writing it enabled alternative interpretations, all being correct until you, as you did, explain what it meant. My comprehension would be called to questions had I decided to, as you did, to make a discussion off of it and change its entire meaning and context in complete denial.

As soon as you make a statement in an already established discussion, you are part of the discussion.
    I never made a statement in a discussion, but in a thread. This is where you are not able to distinguish between two very clear things, which implies very limited intellectual capabilities on your part. In addition, as I already made very obvious to you, the thread is full of comments perfectly relevant to mine (and, FYI, vice versa). You've been proven wrong in so many ways, yet here you are, being a retarded kid and in denial. You won't get away with it.

To think that you are exempt from anything that has previously been said or commented in the thread just because you haven't read it or haven't commented in it before, is ridicolous.
    Yet you do not even have the courage to point to one place that counts as evidence for your utterly stupid assertion. I am fully exempt from what has been said prior to my comment, because I enter the thread and post content by accepting the nature of the thread and the original post, and making my content relevant to both. I have zero, absolutely zero, need of going through various pages, either 10 or 1000, to be able to make a comment that is fully acceptable by ALL community rules AND standards, without being bound to what other people said. You have never attempted to prove your assertion true, because you are wrong, and are using this excuse as your strongest defense because you are afraid of actually rebutting my claims. Most of what you say is about my post and its relation to what others have said, yet you are wrong both on that account (because it DOES fit with the other posts, MANY others), AND you have completely failed to show the evidence for your assertion.

You might aswell learn that if you do comment about something in a thread, people on these forums *will* assume that you are putting your comment in context to previous posts. That is the norm.
    There's a huge difference between what people will do, and what *I* should do about their reaction. Even IF they connect my comment to the previous comments, then that in no way means I should take any form of responsibility. In addition, my comment is in line with previous posts, so go lick your bottom. Now, let's put your statement to a more serious analogy: an attractive, provocatively dressed woman enters a club, mostly made of men. While she might be fully aware that one of them MIGHT sexually harass/assault her, in no way is she RESPONSIBLE for what HE might do, because she cannot account for the thought of every man. Thus, should she be assaulted, it is not her fault, and she cannot be blamed. She is also not stupid for entering the club, because she knows very well that chances of assault/harassment are small. Similarly to my situation here - it is VERY unlikely that someone will drag me into a discussion about a post related to the OP, but not the entire thread, yet by this very minimal chance, a dimwit does. Not my fault, nor am I to blame. I did something perfectly acceptable, both in terms of the OP AND much of the thread content.

Again with the insults.
    Uh oh, pot calling the kettle black. Still not recognizing the irony?

The fact that you can't even type your argument out without frothing at the mouth basicly tells me that you know you've fucked up,
    I would only "f*** up" if I had no refutation. Clearly I do. I'm throwing you all over the place, and adding spices to the whole situation by pointing out certain things about your nature. I feel no shame in telling you what kind of a loser and retard you are. You are those things, and I gladly point them out.

but you're too proud to admit it,
    Ha, what an uncreative way of using my own line against you back against me.

and you're instead resorting to shit-flinging.
    Pot calling the kettle black. Yet again. You never learn, little kid.

This isn't reddit mate - just posting something relevant to the title and not expecting to be commented on in contrast to what has already been said is, as already said, ridicolous.
    No, it's perfectly acceptable, as I cannot account for the entirety of the content in a particular thread. There are threads over 100 pages long, full of MANY points and topics related to the title and the original post, yet VERY FEW people in such a situation manage to stay on top of even a tiny fraction of all that has been said. That you expect me to go through every post, recognize everything people say, and make a comment reliant on that - it's the stupidest thing I've heard for quite some time. Not to mention how utterly wrong you are, considering my post fits perfectly with a plethora of previous posts.

At best, believing that will, once again, make you a PvP-hero dick-waggler.
    See. Genuine retardation. Did you not just say, "and you're instead resorting to shit-flinging"?

You entered a discussion when you posted here. Do you not realise that?
    I participated in the thread, and made a perfectly fitting-to-the-OP post. No, I do not realise something that is untrue, because there is no evidence that by participating in a thread in the way I did makes me part of the discussion/discussions that are going on. If I breached a rule in that case, call upon a moderator. I dare you. If I breached some standards, ask the community. I did neither, and I'm putting you to shame by proving you wrong about your assertion. Even if, hypothetically, I entered a discussion, in no way is that discussion necessarily the one that is main in the topic, because it might constantly change. It would simply be entering a discussion based on what the OP said, in which case I, again, was perfectly right in doing with my comment.

Posting something in accordance with the thread title is fine if you actually state your intentions (EG, that you have not read the previous parts of the thread and are speaking from a perspective of ultimate difficulty depending on obscure toolbox uses, rather than the more common ground-pillars of the classes that we have been discussing). No one will take that the wrong way. That you didn't is your own fault, though.
    It is NOT my fault as it is completely acceptable and HIGHLY common to make a comment in a thread without specifying that you haven't read the thread. It happens ALL the time, you useless idiot. I have every right not to be part of former discussions, and never have you proven me wrong on that account, or on anything else. Try again, try harder, but you'll keep failing.

You did join the discussion.
    I joined the thread. If I joined the discussion, tell me which one. People are discussing various topics. To say that PvE is the main topic in no way suggests that there is a discussion (singular) going on, but there can be plenty. I have to reason to think, nor have you proven so, that I am part of all of them by making an acceptable comment in the thread. Provide the evidence, or keep your mouth shut.

You are also free to comment independently of what others are said - this is true.
    Exactly what I did, and exactly what you are crying about. Your attempt at making several excuses to put some sort of blame on me for not making something so obvious even more obvious is ridiculous. Cry me a river. Do it.

Feel free to *do so*,
    Oh, I certainly will.

rather than make a blanket statement that can be applied as a response to the majority of posts in this topic.
    That certain idiots, in this case only one (yourself), cannot figure it out on their own, is not my responsibility in any sense. Both I and every other rational person on this site understands that new comments in a thread do not have to specify what they target, as long as they are writing something in line with the nature of the thread.

There's a difference between what you have done, and stating a new, independent opinion.
    No, there is absolutely no difference, because what I did was both a new and independent opinion, and everyone but you realizes that. Nice assertion without argumentation, though. You're very good at babbling.

That you can't fathom how a discussion in a normal forum works is not my problem either.
    It certainly isn't. Is that why you keep discussing with me? If it is not your problem, then hit the road. Moreover, nothing I did suggests I do not understand the nature of discussions. You, however, do not understand the nature of comments, which is why you spit nonsense about my original comment that you are slowly cowering out of. Try again.

You will be out of an account to discuss with soon enough if you keep throwing personal insults around.
    In that case, there's no other just option but to throw you a ban, too. You are guilty of the exact same nature and level of insults, and even a child can see that. If I am to be banned for personal insults, you should be too. You have thrown off a whole bunch, and that you seem to be unaware of that proves my earlier point: you cannot connect the dots.

(Also, the fact that you seem to think I'm retarded because you have backed yourself into a corner by being lazy? Yea, that's kind of sad).
    Ha, exactly where did I "back myself into a corner"? Seeing sights again, are we?

[quote]That's not an evaluation. As mentioned earlier, that's me trying to be nice about saying "are you seriously just fucking spamming bullshit in order to get post counts?". Comprehension, what a thing.
    You said, "Are you just here to spam your postcount up so you can post spam links :s? Seems more realistic at this point than anything else." That you are, unsuccessfully, altering the meaning of your initial statement, is not an issue concerning my comprehension skills. If you did not mean it literally, then surely I did not comprehend anything wrongly, because the nature of your statement is clearly open to several interpretations, especially the one I made due to your closing words, "... Seems more realistic at this point than anything else."

No problem, overly aggressive newcomer.
    Explaining what kind of a useless person you are, and what's wrong with your assertions, is not aggressiveness on my part.

Again with the insults, jeez.
    Once more - being stupid on purpose, or is it auto-generated? If the latter, I feel sorry for you even more. Not realizing that you yourself throw insults repeatedly is simply marvelous. I am surprised that a person who sees so many things (considering you see what is not there all the time) cannot see the places where he throws insults over and over. Interesting, I must say.

Once again, we have been discussing PvE -
    No, idiot - plenty of people discussed PvP matters over and over prior to my original comment, which you are completely unaware of. Yet you have the guts to tell me I am not in line with prior comments. What a load of nonsense coming from such a delusional loser.

the fact that you, after spending three posts explaining yourself and throwing shit around, have made it clear what your intentions with the post originally was, does not mean that it will not be taken in the context of the previous parts of the thread.
    That you continue to use that as your defense shows what a low level of intellect you happen to be in possession of. You can take my post in any context you want, even find it pornographic if you will, but that in no way puts any blame on me, for what I did is perfectly acceptable and one of the most common things on the site, and other forum sites, and I will therefore continue to defend it as long as required.

Talking about PvP is fine, and I'll keep from commenting on PvP related posts, mainly because I don't bother with that aspect of the game.
    Irrelevant.

Just make sure to, perhaps, establish that you are considering it a PvP related post, instead of relating it to PvE?
    The post makes use of both the terms PvP and PvE, in a way I find it perfectly acceptable without going in-depth about either of them. That you are intellectually incapable of realizing what I did is your fault, and only your. My comment entailed a general remark about which parts of the game make most use of a class' potential and difficulty, for which I explained that PvP generally does so more than PvE, not that PvE related fights (and so on) should be seen from the perspective of PvP. That would be ridiculous to say. Yet you still haven't comprehended what I said, but that's fine - I'll gladly demolish everything you say.

Or is that too hard for you?
    Or - is it that hard for you to realize such obvious things on your own? Hmm.

Your insults on the other hand, not-so fine.
    Oh dear God. Let's see -

"Sudden appearance of dick-waggling PvP hero"
    "Learn to think about what you write"
    "Not sure what you'd prefer, being stupid for not reading the topic, or being a 'PvP hero'."
    "What was that about comprehension skills again?"
    "At best, believing that will, once again, make you a PvP-hero dick-waggler."
    "No problem, overly aggressive newcomer."
    "If you're dumb enough to not sense that this discussion has been about PvE, then I weep for you."

Try again. If I am to be banned, so should you. You're no better off with the insults.

Also, out of genuine curiosity, who exactly are you anyway? Hiding behind a veil of anonymity is probably fun, but doesn't really say a lot about you.
    Uh, are you drugged? Why on earth do you think I would not be anonymous on the forum, pretty much the norm on forum sites? Do you want my phone number? Oh the stupidity.

Seeing that I've demolished each and every one of your claims, I advise you to either keep your mouth shut (figuratively), or say something of substance. You are wrong in every one of your assertions about me, especially the "your comment is irrelevant to the discussion"-part. You're as wrong as the day is bright. If you do come back to discuss, don't be a coward when I reply to you and point out what a loser you are. Nothing you said holds against me. And lastly - do cry me a river.

Infracted.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-07-04 at 09:09 AM.

Deleted
    I think there quite a few specs that are easier to play than hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    Ehhh hunters are the easiest class to level...Overall I would say it's the easiest. But I say Elemental shaman is the easiest spec in the game. Overall I would say it is the easiest though.
    I thought so myself until I leveled a blood DK, gathering all the mobs on the map and never ever dying

Deleted
    We are 5 hunters in 25man raid.. raiding for fun while waiting wod all equally geared..
    Others do decent damage, but never ibtop 5(recount). While i always compete with others for top places.
    Only 2 of us can do belt on Blackfuse without dying. Others just can't do it right..

Maybe there is some skillcap after all..
    And it is not just a basic dps rotation.. mobility is part of us.. aiming disengages..
    Doing all the sh*t jobs others can't do.. while NOT loosing any dps.

On top of that - we have to micro manage pet.. which bugs.. stucks everywhere.. falls through ground.. despawns all the time.
    Pet AI is really annoying sometimes.. outdated..

Not saying that hunter class is hard either, but when you min/max there are lots of things to follow.
    Specially if RL trust you with some additional tasks. (and you all know, hunters are always the ones for shit jobs).

I also play mage(fire).
    Took some time to get weakauras and other addons perfect for all RnG.
    After all that work - i find both classes about same (in terms of basic rotation + cd management).
    Hunter is a bit harder because of pet AI. Plus all the shit tasks, which others won't do.
    --
    Last edited by mmoce6005d79bf; 2014-07-04 at 09:11 AM.

Deleted
    You can't imagine how every classes in the game can be easy once you have mastered Weak auras.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I seem to get stuck with a lot of bad hunters. In case you all weren't aware, you can turn off your pet threat. Tanks will stop hating you once you disable that.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

...SNIP....
    Negative + a negative doesn't equal a quality forum.

I think all of you are skilled, to perfect it isn't easy!
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-07-04 at 04:27 PM.

stupidly op during lvling, easy and forgiving rotation (you dont lose shitloads of dps for minor misstakes), noned to watch any trinket procs, full mobility at all times, have a tool for every occasion.. interupts, ranged stun, easy and fast aoe dps and cleave dps, almost all attacks are instant cast.. feign death, 2 charges of invulnerability deterance, aoe slows.. bring any buffs...

ye hunters pretty much have it all, and is indeed the easiest class to play imo. This from some1 who kills heroic garrosh weekly with my hunter alt.
    Dunno about pvp thou, havent cared much about rated bgs/arenas at all this expansion.

talking about PVE specifically? Definately one of the easiest. Its up there with elemental shamans.

PVP? Purely opinion based. Almost no one plays all 11 classes at an equal rating where skill is required (2300+) so theres really no way to tell which is easiest, hardest or in what order the classes lay

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dashflash890 View Post
    Ehhh hunters are the easiest class to level...Overall I would say it's the easiest. But I say Elemental shaman is the easiest spec in the game. Overall I would say it is the easiest though.
    Excuse me can u repeat that again? Elemental is the easiest spec ingame to play really? Care to back up that foolish statement with some evidence ? Or are u playing elemental shaman by staying on 1 place and casting lb all the time while doing shit dps? Because u can do the same with hunters by auto attack and going deeeeerp mode which is how u hardly play any class.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leeches View Post
    talking about PVE specifically? Definately one of the easiest. Its up there with elemental shamans.
    another professional player why exactly is that?