Page 68 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aggression View Post
    Naxxramas 10 - Full clear as of tonight (Instructor Razuvious was actually the hardest of them, if you want my tactics just ask)
    Yes please, very interested in strategy around the Instructor... (sorry if already answered somewhere in the thread, I skipped)

Specifically - if success depends on ilevel, i.e. DPS throughput, please let me know until which ilevel I shouldn't even try.

Also, if any spec is preferred for this - would be much appreciated too.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Did you try to just specc prot and pick second wind? That's regulary the easiest way to solo old stuff (of course somewhat slow if you could also play dps instead) but if you don't have gear (flex or above) it's probably the better choice.

But if you really want to solo old stuff on your warrior i'd invest some time in gearing up anyway, getting into some easier raids and probably get as much pvp gear as the catch-up-cap allows it. There's no reason not to have 550 weapon(s) by now and with the exception of trinket you can fill all weak slots with that as well.

Hey guys, i didnt feel like scrolling all the way through these pages to find what i was looking for. I was looking for someone to break down everything i would need to solo stuff. I am at like 511 ilvl fury with no tank set. I was wondering if someone could explain everything like if i need to get a tank set and that kinda stuff. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy999 View Post
    Al'Akir;The too short enrage timer is a lot too tight for prot, but he hits too hard as well for dps.
    I can't even kill him on 25n
    25N was piss easy First pull, missed the 70% damage increase for the last phase, wrong 4th tier talent and no expertise-cap. 588 ilvl & Juggernaut trinket.
    I'll post 25H tomorrow.

Heroic 25 Al'akir - http://imgur.com/Dj5hI7M

Its ALOT harder than normal. Did it as protection, couldn't do enough self heals to manage the damage as fury.

Last edited by Styl; 2014-07-03 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Added video

Finally, the day is near for the dawn of the Warriors of the World!

Don't forget to sign in for all the warriors who want to know how it is with at least nine of the best next to him. At first this will be a Flex raid, but we'll see how it goes. The ones proven themselves worthy get a save spot in the heroics. If there aren't enough warriors I might be taking those will less gear.

Just wondering, do we have a new thread for what is soloable at level 100 yet?

Just got all four Celestials down, one shot all of them without any hassle.

http://i.imgur.com/uiHtuwf.jpg
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

You can do them at 90.

Deleted
    Yip, doesn't even require much gear. Kick the bird, dispel (via glyph) the tiger and use barrier on the later headbutts/breath. 2 piece and juggernaut trinket both help of course and you can always "cheat" using either chi ji (+25% crit haste mastery) or niuzao (flat -25% dmg taken) buffs from ordos shrines.

@hellboy
    good luck!

I was going by our solo spreadsheet, and none of the four bosses are green. This could be us missing someone who claimed a kill on them.

With that said, soloing on the Beta is really easy, even against mobs that you don't get the damage boost against. For instance, first boss in ToES, they enraged when the second boss was at 50%, I survived for 5more mins and the second mob was at around 5% (after he had been healed a few times, I "may" have panicked a few times).

Also, if you want the Raggy mount you'll easily be able to farm him in WoD, none of the bosses in Firelands (10n) survived for more than 30seconds.
    My Stream

all this on the lvl100-premade server:

ragnaros 10man iss also bugged. if you bring him below 30% before he finishes his first cast (splitting blow??), he will disappear below 10% and reappear just to smash his hammer one more time, even if you have looted the chest allready.

cleared fl 10man in no time, same for BoT 10man.
    Killed DS25 4/8 nhc without problems.
    you can't solo ultra25, because it requires 3 players to take dmg from hour of twilight -> wipe after the eruption cast. maybe doable with more dps (crit/haste/ap).

stoneguard in mogushan hits like a wet noodle but the bleed dmg hasn't changed (30k ticks).
    first boss in HoF resets on 3rd plattform (MC), needs more dps.

just to clarify old stuff:
    molten core: every boss is a onehit, raggi died from my CS crit (multistrike proc).
    doomlord kazzak (1.1m life) ate a 1.9m MS
    doomwalker is a oneshot
    the rest of BC should be the same

Wotlk 25man is np, leviathan might be tough at the beginning -> vehicle dmg has been reduced by 50%. Same goes for Gunship (even 10man). Ulduar can't be cleared, client crashes (or at least crashed for me) when kologarn shows up, ravager isn't enough to kill him. Halion crashes the client, s3d25 is EZmode.

Isle of thunder isn't available (instance not found).

- - - Updated - - -

In terms of challenging content, first some numbers from blizz:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...8929?page=2#37

Shows how our dmg will be scaled up in old content.

Clearing MoP 10man (as long as mechanics allow it and everything has been tuned correctly) shouldn't be that hard. After that it's hc or 25man. But the other stuff that's missing right now feels really fishy and more like a letdown, most likely because of the scaling factor and the "fake" numbers feel so unrealistic :/

- - - Updated - - -

Note for Selfheal/Survivability:
    Magtheridon crushed my lvl90 premade (ilvl500), 2nd Wind on that lvl is really crappy, IV won't help either. Prot as we know it is kinda indistructable. At the start of the Xpac IV should be a really good choice since our DPS is lacking huge rating budget. The Blood Craze Heal from Prot is really good to fill holes that Shield Barrier coudln't cover up. Gladiator Stance isn't that much better than DPS specs. 30% dmg reduction, that's it. Morchok 25man almost instagibbed me, standard Prot killed him first try.

DPS Soloing at the start can focus on faceroll stuff, that dies within seconds. After that it's all about dmg scaling to compesate lack of selfheal/2nd Wind performance and hoping not to drop from 40% to 0% without a chance to dps (empty gcd, cc etc). Prot does some solid DPS and is still capable to tank some softenrages (f.e. Zon'ozz 25, ignores the orb). Went up to 200% increased Heal/Absorb at Morchok 25 after 3rd stomp. Can't think about any rather long fights, but I didn't test that much yet, maybe create another toon for unused IDs. Maybe checking out Nef25hc, phase 2 is still kinda tricky imo. And Maloriak might also get a bit challenging. Either burst him down before 20(??) adds buff him into oblivion or play it really safe and waste time.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2014-07-05 at 02:46 PM.

Deleted
    Soloing Galleon on a lvl 100 premade warrior. It would be piss easy if I could stay online on these fucking 'murrica servers blizzard forces us to use.

Edit: Retracting the "piss easy" part. Forgot about his enrage (15min). 4% best try so far.

If I had well fed and flask from Shatt cauldrons, I think it would've died
    Last edited by mmoce213c955fb; 2014-07-05 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Just wondering, do we have a new thread for what is soloable at level 100 yet?
    I'm thinking about making a new thread for it at WoD release.
    We could already open a thread now but:
    1) Right now I don't have time for moderation sadly, let alone writing a good first message for a new topic. (Something along the line of the first message in DKs' solo thread would be neat.)
    2) I'm not sure how much information would still be relevant when WoD is live. Things will probably change quite a lot by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    I was going by our solo spreadsheet, and none of the four bosses are green. This could be us missing someone who claimed a kill on them.
    Most of the claims were either "I've soloed it until xx% and then die stupidly, but it's possible" or "I've soloed it until xx% and then some people join me so it's really a solo, but it's possible". So yeah, didn't bother adding them in the spreadsheet, maybe I should have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    first boss in HoF resets on 3rd plattform (MC), needs more dps.
    Two possibilities:
    1) Bring him fro 61% to 40ish% during Attenuation, so that he doesn't have time to MC on third platform.
    2) Stay away during third platform, dps him by spamming Heroic Throw. Not sure if you can survive to the Song of the Empress damage though, with the changes on Second Wind.

You can't, at least I didn't find any feasible way to do it on my level 100 char.
    My Stream

Deleted
    Occu'thar 25 soloed. Since my math proved to be flawed it was necessary to kill before second breath after berserk.

And bursting him is a no-no? Even in dps spec? Doing ~15% during the cast of attenuation doesn't seem that big, but I may be wrong.

Didn't try it as dps, but seeing as we don't have the damage buff due to them being so close in level I don't see how it would be possible. I'll try it out, but I don't have too high hopes.
    My Stream

Update on the Beta kills, Protectors of the Endless down 10normal.

http://i.imgur.com/ilxIt7n.jpg
    My Stream

2nd and 3rd should be massiv DPS encounters. probably not doable right now?

I tried Tsulong, got him to around 65% before the light phase, but I just couldn't keep up with the damage they deal to him. He was back to a 100% hp once I got night phase again.

Didn't get past him, so I weren't able to test Lei Shi.
    My Stream