Going to Character Switch Today. So I had a couple questions.

So I was wondering what is the most high pop active RP/Pve Sever. Also how is pugging Flex or higher on X server.

Looking to move my ilvl 526 paladin to a high pop active RP Or Pve server. Also how is Timeless Island on a Rp/Pve server. My pally is on a pvp server atm and I don't want to be here anymore since I don't care for pvp and the reason I am on this server has stopped playing wow lol.

I heard Moon Guard is one of the most high pop but I'm not sure.

So like I said what is the most highpop/active Pve Or RP-Pve server and how dose Timeless Island work on it like is it still a pvp zone. Also do I need to leave my guild to server transfer?

Edit: I am horde by the way.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-07-04 at 07:22 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The most active? Moon Guard. Undoubtedly. We have the highest quality RP in all of WoW, and server wide RP events on a regular basis.

Don't come here if your looking for hardcore raiding - the Garrosh heroic server first happened last month. The resident raiding guild is Warforged.

Yes, when you server transfer you leave your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    The most active? Moon Guard. Undoubtedly. We have the highest quality RP in all of WoW, and server wide RP events on a regular basis.

Don't come here if your looking for hardcore raiding - the Garrosh heroic server first happened last month. The resident raiding guild is Warforged.

Moon Guard: the official party server of WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

Quote Originally Posted by ScourgeSlayer View Post
    Moon Guard: the official party server of WoW.
    Wrong. MG is a legitmate RP server. What your referencing is Goldshire, which is populated by players from other servers who long onto their MG level 1 human alts to come party after their done with the stuff for the day on their mains from their original servers.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1182022/

Check us out!

Nope don't care about hardcore raiding. I love LFR and Flex I retired from guild progress raiding a long time ago.

Also to add my pally is a blood elf so I'm horde. So I am wondering how active the horde side is.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Nope don't care about hardcore raiding. I love LFR and Flex I retired from guild progress raiding a long time ago.

Also to add my pally is a blood elf so I'm horde. So I am wondering how active the horde side is.
    Horde tends to have the richest RP experience on MG.

Alliance isn't bad. Not bad at all; but you'll find the most enjoyment in their Dwarf and Gilnean RP events and guilds.

Horde tends to have the richest RP experience on MG.

Alliance isn't bad. Not bad at all; but you'll find the most enjoyment in their Dwarf and Gilnean RP events and guilds.
    well I'm not so much on the RP part. I just find those types of servers to be more lax and I may get into RP some when I finally do transfer over. I am a big fan of D&D and I always got a RP background for my toons lol.

How dose timeless island work pvp wise tho. I can't stand the pvp on it so I wondering dose it work like all other others or is it instance pvp on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    well I'm not so much on the RP part. I just find those types of servers to be more lax and I may get into RP some when I finally do transfer over. I am a big fan of D&D and I always got a RP background for my toons lol.

How dose timeless island work pvp wise tho. I can't stand the pvp on it so I wondering dose it work like all other others or is it instance pvp on there.
    MG is an RP server; no forced PvP. Unless you turn on your flag, you can stand in a pile of Ordos players and Ally players who are spamming AoE on ya and won't die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong. MG is a legitmate RP server. What your referencing is Goldshire, which is populated by players from other servers who long onto their MG level 1 human alts to come party after their done with the stuff for the day on their mains from their original servers.
    The ..things I have heard about Moon Guard's Goldshire would be the precise reason why nobody could pay me to put anything on that server. Under no circumstance could I, or would I, recommend it. IF Moon Guard offers something better (classier) than that, you've got a long campaign ahead to prove it, in my opinion.

#FlightIsImportant

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus9001 View Post
    The ..things I have heard about Moon Guard's Goldshire would be the precise reason why nobody could pay me to put anything on that server. Under no circumstance could I, or would I, recommend it. IF Moon Guard offers something better (classier) than that, you've got a long campaign ahead to prove it, in my opinion.
    The forum is enough proof that we are what I said we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    The forum is enough proof that we are what I said we are.
    The official forums? I avoid them at all costs due to trolls and flame-wars that break out all the time. There's moderately more civility here, but I'm not discussing the validity of any claims regarding MMO-C.

#FlightIsImportant

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus9001 View Post
    The official forums? I avoid them at all costs due to trolls and flame-wars that break out all the time. There's moderately more civility here, but I'm not discussing the validity of any claims regarding MMO-C.
    The MG forum is quite nice.

K thx for all the info everyone. Moving over to Moon Guard in a moment.

And its done woot lol.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-07-04 at 09:06 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    just don't make your characters' back story:

'[insert super rp name with the word crow in it here] was abandoned as a child at the mercilessly ripe age of 3. his parents had been exiled from [insert old kingdom here] for assisting the other faction, and could not look after their dear, regal blooded offspring...'

i swear, 88% of all RP is some kid that got abandoned, yet grew up to become a superhero...

Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    just don't make your characters' back story:

'[insert super rp name with the word crow in it here] was abandoned as a child at the mercilessly ripe age of 3. his parents had been exiled from [insert old kingdom here] for assisting the other faction, and could not look after their dear, regal blooded offspring...'

i swear, 88% of all RP is some kid that got abandoned, yet grew up to become a superhero...
    Nope. Never really made a childhood story for my character. As far as I have gotten is my Character was a retired soldier of the Blood Knights. His wife was killed at the wrath gate event in northrend and she was also apart of the Blood Knights and is now a Death Knight. Haven't went into much detail then that. Nore have each other reunited since she became a Death Knight. His main goal was to kill the lich king for killing his wife and that was done by me soloing him lol but my first kill was in a group back in wrath both counts lol. Him + Friends/People killed the Lich King and his wife was avenged.

Waiting for the transfer to stop pending lol.

Also his name is Landore not supercow :P
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-07-04 at 09:28 PM.

I prefer to write my character's history in the form of rumors from the perspective of a historian; people who want to learn about me learn about me through RPing rather than simply reading a biography box.

I prefer to write my character's history in the form of rumors from the perspective of a historian; people who want to learn about me learn about me through RPing rather than simply reading a biography box.
    That is a good way about it.

My characters background isn't 100% set in stone and is mainly just in my head. Never really posted it anywhere besides what I posted above. But thats more of a rough draf. Not sure how much RP ill be doing but I like being on RP servers and watching people RP. It can be interesting if it is done right.

This pending is taking way to long lol.

Edit: Woot its done thx guys for the info and now its time to play and at some point find a guild lol.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2014-07-04 at 09:37 PM.

Whatever you do, dont come to gul'dan. that server seriously blows

10+ Year Old Account
    The MG forum is quite nice.
    It might be; but, I won't use up any of my time investigating this claim. #ToEachHisOrHerOwn

#FlightIsImportant