OK maybe someone else does it. If not /shrug
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Have you tried outhealing any 900% enrages from MoP bosses (Galleon and Horridon come to mind)?

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    @Tatsh - Why choose Purgatory over Lichborne especially in a damage-intensive fight?
    Good question, I honestly have no idea. I honestly wasn't thinking I would kill it so the thought didn't even cross my mind! I'll think about that for future attempts though, thank you very much!!!

Deleted
    Regarding Valithria :
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygarius
    That fight will become optional, so non-healers can get past the fight.
    Regarding Thorim :
    We're making a change at some point in the future to some legacy raids that includes changing it so Thorim no longer spawns a deathball and reset when his arena is empty.
    Regarding other fights :
    We'll make changes to older encounters if it's needed for players to retain the ability to solo raid content from previous expansions.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...about-pruning/

That information is rather old. Iirc they said all this about 3+ months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    That information is rather old. Iirc they said all this about 3+ months ago.
    The only bit that's new is that Dreamwalker will become an optional fight.

Nope, Blizz said about valitria too. In some tweet I think.

Deleted
    I don't remember that they did tell us something about Valithria..

Tell you guys one thing from experiencing DK on Beta we are screwed if combat is not speed up. If it moves as a reasonable pace we will be in fantastic shape you could just grab leech + multistrike + Runetap glyph for healing and other stuff. But yeah atm Blood at least is playing painfully slow i cant actually bare myself to go blood right now its so bad.

They said they will change this. Let's just pray this doesn't change "press 3 buttons + 10sec downtime" to "4 buttons + 8sec downtime"

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    They said they will change this. Let's just pray this doesn't change "press 3 buttons + 10sec downtime" to "4 buttons + 8sec downtime"
    Allot needs to be done it feels so painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Well, its normal at the start of an expansion.
    As DPS, you have way less haste.
    As Tank, you have dont have much multistrike (when an autoattack multistrikes, you can gain 15rp). Also Parry/Haste is gone.

Also you can spec necrotic plague to get RP all the time (2rp each time you get hit from a mob).
    Sure, that is the problem with runes x.x

@ Necrotic Plague: That's cool for 100, but leveling would suck even more than it does right now

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    I don't remember that they did tell us something about Valithria..
    https://twitter.com/WatcherDev/statu...80317681102848

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Got hc spine to 40% on the 3rd plate (twice), dont have enough patience to keep going. 100% doable. 15-min enrage is a total non-issue, hell nothing about the numbers is an issue at all. the only issue are these god damn rolls that take 100% of my focus and cause me to make the most stupid mistakes, i wish there was a way to track them other than reading the chat... hell, just having working blizzard warnings would be enough.

(oneshotted it on normal so i won't be tempted to give more attempts. at least I know that this strat has absolutely 0 RNG, i will add spine+madness normal to my 8hour "speedrun" as a consequence)
    isnt there a insta-kill debuff on heroic? is there a way to avoid it or are you jsut capable of taking the hit with CDs?

you take the hit with cds.

or you don't, because all your attention is on reading the fucking chat and you forget to cd.
    I'm happy to shout "left, right, left, right" for 15 minutes if that is what it takes
    On that note, I got beta access so if you need a hand with Jinrokh toss me a PM or a whisper on kazzak and I'll help you out, want to give Ji'kun a try myself
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Deleted
    you take the hit with cds.

or you don't, because all your attention is on reading the fucking chat and you forget to cd.
    Install a boss mod with sounds and you can listen to "5..4..3..5..4..3..2..5..4..5..4..3..2......" for 15min, I don't see the issue

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Install a boss mod with sounds and you can listen to "5..4..3..5..4..3..2..5..4..5..4..3..2......" for 15min, I don't see the issue
    You got working boss mods for current beta build? Do share
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Also 7 voices counting at once are fun to listen to and totally help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    You got working boss mods for current beta build? Do share
    Mionee didn't speak about beta, this is live spine HC going down (With a bit more awareness)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    Also 7 voices counting at once are fun to listen to and totally help
    I believe the voice doesn't overlap, but it simply stop the voice when the old action stops.

Try DBM instead perhaps?