Thread: Real or Fake?

10+ Year Old Account

Real or Fake?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...D=qsb1nc02zgzn

It says Xbox credit and unless I missed something, I didn't think WoW was on the Xbox. Is the release date accurate?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a typo. Someone who doesn't know much about video games let alone WoW, probably thought it was some console game or w/e. There's absolutely no way WoW would ever be released on a console.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    It's a typo. Someone who doesn't know much about video games let alone WoW, probably thought it was some console game or w/e. There's absolutely no way WoW would ever be released on a console.
    Exactly the same thing they said about diablo 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    But is the release date still accurate?

Blizzard has said they have thought about it but it would require some hurdles to get over technologically, so yes it is possible, just don't expect it soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chubathingy View Post
    But anyway it's OK to be jelly of the tallest midget.

Quote Originally Posted by xXsoftcoreXx View Post
    That is a placeholder release date it's used for all the WoD pre-orders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xXsoftcoreXx View Post
    The release date could be real. That's what i'd likely assume when it'll be released, but blizzard is notorious for push backs, so I wouldn't put all your chips in the pot.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

There have been multiple threads on the exact same thing.
    It has been stated on Twitter that there is no console release for WoD planned.
    There is no way that Newegg could, or should be listing such an item before there were any official announcements.

There couldn't be any release date at this point due to how much in flux much of the expansion is.
    It is simply either a mistake or some attempt to screw around with the community, knowing how they jump onto absolutely anything.
    Look at ANY website taking pre-orders.
    They all have dates of some form.
    This happened with every other expansion, dates which are a necessity even if not confirmed.
    And they will change should any of them pass without release.

Real ? Short Answer - No. Long Answer - Nooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Fake ? Possible.
    And a third option of a genuine mistake, possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

release hope is accurate

Quote Originally Posted by shamantime View Post
    Blizzard has said they have thought about it but it would require some hurdles to get over technologically, so yes it is possible, just don't expect it soon.
    Not to be all tin foil hat about this, but a lot of things they've been streamlining in WoD looks like it was done with a console in mind.