Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbag888 View Post
    If you don't like my opinion that's too bad. I'd rather have 10 uniquely different mounts than the 200+ we're getting that are recolors, re-used old models, re-used old skeletons and animations.

The blizzard I'm talking about existed. Each time they put out a game before WoW it had uniqueness down to the unit level

No. You're literally delusional. It never existed. Blizzard reused skeletons then (a whole lot, too), and it does so now. In fact, they're putting more work into mounts than they used to in the past few years. If you hadn't noticed yet, the majority of the animations on the ravager mount are modified to be smoother and more up-to-date (which was a lot of work), and then it also has quite a few unique animations altogether.

And "it's my opinion" isn't some infallible defense from scrutiny. It may be your opinion, but I'm allowed to tell you your opinion is stupid if it's literally from a position of ignorance and bias. "My opinion!" doesn't make your posts some criticism-free zone.

If you don't like that. That's too bad!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemester View Post
    this is confirmed check out this link

wowprogress.com/character/kr/hellscream/흠칫*
    so how can blizz say its on ptr when its out on asian realms already, asia again gets treated better than us
    Asian realms are different in alot of ways
    Same with the fact they have 3 or 4 days lockouts.
    Apart from that, Asian realms have that for months already.

Its a good change imo, instead of a flat 20% nerf.

Why the hell does the reaver mount have flight on it...?

Deleted
    Is there any info on when this mount will be availlable? This is the first time ever i've been excited to aquire a mount, and I only have like 30 max >_<
    Naxxramas style remake of Ahn'Qiraj perhaps? Man I'm dying to know O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Paincake View Post
    Is there any info on when this mount will be availlable? This is the first time ever i've been excited to aquire a mount, and I only have like 30 max >_<
    It is currently buyable in the In Game Store on the beta servers. Should come into the Store Sometime after WoD launch or even before it. Better have those dollars ready.

It's confirmed to be an upcoming bli$$ard store mount.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It is currently buyable in the In Game Store on the beta servers. Should come into the Store Sometime after WoD launch or even before it. Better have those dollars ready.
    Man thats really dissapointing. I guess I'l wait for the next awesome in-game mount, Store mounts just removes the sense of reward.

Man thats really dissapointing. I guess I'l wait for the next awesome in-game mount, Store mounts just removes the sense of reward.
    I fear you'll be waiting for a very long time...