10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Furri- awesome job, man. You went from bearform to cat form! #justrlDruidthings

- - - Updated - - -

Post workout? Eesh. I'm a mess after working out.
    Running a couple miles doesn't make me a sweating mess. After work though when I do my real work out, yeah you don't wanna see that D:
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

This is what living in Norway does to your face!

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    This is what living in Norway does to your face!

You sir, are majestic as fuck. Like a human version of Aslan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

Quote Originally Posted by furriusmurrius View Post
    You sir, are majestic as fuck. Like a human version of Aslan.
    That has got to be the greatest compliment I've ever gotten!

Deleted

A year after a gastric sleeve operation. Working my ass off. Felt like sharing with the mmochamp community since I just got back from my checkup.
    Damn! Any loose skin?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Damn! Any loose skin?
    Tons dude. Once I maintain a stable weight for 6 months I'll get skin removal surgery, then off to the gym/pool to tone. But right now I look like a melted candle when nude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    Nah it was a full face pic, I was just giving Rich sarcastic shit for that one. I'm in the DEP program atm so it's better safe than sorry, they're finding any and all reason to cut people right now.
    Thats OK, I have got in contact with my friends in the US military and they have already made plans to snatch you on day 1 of bootcamp, enjoy Gitmo.

- - - Updated - - -

Tons dude. Once I maintain a stable weight for 6 months I'll get skin removal surgery, then off to the gym/pool to tone. But right now I look like a melted candle when nude.
    Were you fat for a long time or did you balloon ready quickly? I know a guy that was very slim then became obese within 4 years, he is losing it now but he is freaked about the loose skin.

Will this work? I haven't a clue.

----

Okay I don't actually know if this worked or not but I tried.

Fixed it for you!

~Uggor
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2014-07-09 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Didn't work, going to imgur.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Veritas94; 2014-07-09 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisem View Post

Will this work? I haven't a clue.

----

Okay I don't actually know if this worked or not but I tried.
    Fixed it for ya.

Were you fat for a long time or did you balloon ready quickly? I know a guy that was very slim then became obese within 4 years, he is losing it now but he is freaked about the loose skin.
    Chubby for most of my young life, fat early 20's and morbidly so for the last 6 years. So fat the whole way. Tell him to swim, and coconut oil isn't just for pregnant women, he will be fine if his skin only elasticized over the last few years - as much as I say I have a ton of excess skin, it STILL retained elasticity and as long as he intends to tone his hasn't been stretched nearly as long as mine.

Hope I'm not oversharing, heh, I have a tendency to do that...

Deleted
    Chubby for most of my young life, fat early 20's and morbidly so for the last 6 years. So fat the whole way. Tell him to swim, and coconut oil isn't just for pregnant women, he will be fine if his skin only elasticized over the last few years - as much as I say I have a ton of excess skin, it STILL retained elasticity and as long as he intends to tone his hasn't been stretched nearly as long as mine.

Hope I'm not oversharing, heh, I have a tendency to do that...
    It will reassure him, thanks on his behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    Since we're talking about weight and skin elasticity for the moment, I've got a quick question.

I'm 6'0, 226 pounds. If I drop (over a reasonable amount of time) down to 175 pounds or so will I have an excess amount of loose skin? My aim isn't to increase muscle mass (I'm actually trying to minimise upper body muscle mass for personal reasons), I am just purely aiming for fat loss.

(sorry to knock the thread off topic even more, I'm just curious)
    If it's gradual and via exercise and a healthy diet, I'm sure your skin will retain elasticity.
    If it's a sudden and dramatic loss, your skin won't really recover and you'll be left with a fair bit of saggy loose skin.

Deleted
    @ Karlz0rz, quite magnificent shade, and don't you dare shave.

Quote Originally Posted by ELYPOP View Post
    Fixed it for ya.
    Thank you! I'm still relatively new to this whole forum thing.

Thats OK, I have got in contact with my friends in the US military and they have already made plans to snatch you on day 1 of bootcamp, enjoy Gitmo.

- - - Updated - - -

"The British are coming the British are coming!!!" or something of that sort, I think is in order here.

Deleted
    -Deyana

Cute toes! :P

Deleted
    I need to see that, PM me a nude please.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu Kazuma View Post
    -Deyana

Cute toes! :P
    Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Now that someone mentions it, I do see a nametag with "Elder Smith" written on it. Probably supposed to be a zombie joseph smith or something that would normally-be-offensive-but-it's-not-because-they're-just-Mormons.
    I was going for the zombie mormon. I went with the nametag to ensure people knew I was a zombie mormon instead of just a zombie office worker.

I'm a little stumped as to how it's offensive though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I was going for the zombie mormon. I went with the nametag to ensure people knew I was a zombie mormon instead of just a zombie office worker.

I'm a little stumped as to how it's offensive though.
    Heheh, I'm not offended. I just think some people get offended over little things, but Mormon's don't really get offended. I mean, when you consider "The book of mormon musical" has a lot of things contrary to what Mormons would do/act like, the fact that most Mormons are not offended by it says something, right?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__