Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I don't complain about pure bonuses.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Meh. I'm glad for what I can get but I still complained. Why? Because it landed on a Friday when, like most people I know of, I start going for valor cap starting Tuesday ASAP. (Either due to raids or just getting it out of the way.)

Quote Originally Posted by 1ns View Post
    1 weekend = useless

1 week = barely useful
    Your use of the word useless is objectively incorrect.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did a lot with it. No idea why it was up, when it went up, or exactly when it went down, and never saw anything from Blizzard really stating why it was there. Glad it was like, but I assumed it was due to EU Servers being down all Wednesday and half broken Wednesday Evening/Thursday.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Deleted
    I feel sorry for the poor sods who were stuck on the 3k valor bit of the leg quest and missed the buff to quest items. That must have been annoying

They should both just be put up permanently until WoD. Or remove the vp weekly cap.
    I'd love either one of these. Would give me motivation to play alts instead of sitting in shrine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    You could be capped doing heroic scenarios with the time you've wasted in this thread.

Nope, see the buff is gone, read the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wikkr View Post
    I feel sorry for the poor sods who were stuck on the 3k valor bit of the leg quest and missed the buff to quest items. That must have been annoying
    Thats me on my alts.

It was honestly pretty useless for the average raider that raids during the week and caps valor on his main and his primary alts on Tuesday before raid.

Really all I did with the buff was cap valor on alts I never play and most likley won't ever play.

They should make this bonus buffs an item that is sent to each character on reset like they did with anniversaries that you can store and use whenever you want during MoP.

OR SIMPLY FUCKING DO IT THE WHOLE WEEK so everyone benefits from it.

Nope, see the buff is gone, read the thread.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats me on my alts.
    Your bitching about a buff they didn't have to give.

It said weekend and you had the weekend to use it. Many people could cap Valor on many alts in that time with the buff. Just because you didn't dose not make it useless it just makes you didn't use it in the time allowed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    OR SIMPLY FUCKING DO IT THE WHOLE WEEK so everyone benefits from it.
    I rarely defend blizzard but its not there fault u already capped.

Ether you capped during the week and didn't need it or u used it and capped all you needed....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Logged in, wasted timeless coins, capped in 2 seconds. Fun game

Are you kidding? It was that useless? I was sure they said a week. omg.
    It sort of comes and goes.

I just with they'd bring the Gaze back... who cares about shitty VP...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Tbh, I do not think it's that hard to cap yourself without the buff.

Worse things can happen, eh? :P

Deleted
    Capping is not hard, but doing it on multiple characters is pretty damn boring.

Deleted
    the buff's completely useless anyway, as long as the artificial stupid limitation remains in the game (valor cap)

10+ Year Old Account
    1 weekend = useless
    You could have done 3 HC scenarios and cap, that means like 30mins top. Useless?
    I would be excited even if the were enabling it for 1 hour each week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Ah, but WHY is it stupid? Artificial? OK..like..every rule can be considered artificial. Stupid? Only until the cap is removed and we get complaints (as we are guranteed to) how people now feel "forced" to run so many 5 mans, scenarios and all daily pet battlesplus daily TI, ToT AND all old sailies like Shado Pan etc because they think they "need" as much valor as daily possible to upgrade every piece of gear immediately (or buy every piece of gear available)

True, they could drop the cap NOW, at the end of the x-pac..but I can see why it is there at the the start and until well into the last raid tier. Or maybe a spending cap? But any cap will be "stupid" for somebody
    the amount of valor you need is hardcapped by the amount of items anyway, so there's no harm in allowing people to grind it instead of slowly gaining it over weeks thanks to a retarded artificial cap

ofc now we have glorious item upgrades so you might have a point, but I think being able to play on my terms is worth the qq of the casuals. at the very least increase the damn cap for fuck's sake