Question Glyph of Metamorphosis?

When you activate Metamorphosis, you no longer transform into a demon, but instead grow demon wings on your normal form.

Have anyone tested this on the beta? Wonder if it's just the same as Demon Hunting wings.

Deleted
    Doesn't work since Alpha launch
    Many new Glyphs don't work : Glyph of shadowflame or Imp swarm (usable in destro...)

(fr-FR client maybe cause of that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't appear to be implemented yet, however that is what I would expect it to do since they got rid of Glyph of Demon Hunting.

Not working at the moment but assume they are going to be the old Dark Apotheosis wings.

I hope, in all honesty, that they give a new look to these wings, perhaps adding some particles effect, a little increase ( 5, 10 %) to the regular size of the toon or something else...

I have lost all hopes about an update to the Demon Form with racials and/or gender, this at least could give an option for those who don't like to look like a burning crusade reused and simplified model, regardless of being a bulky ork or a slutty gnome...

I understand that in MoP we have had a super cool class quest and a gameplay revamp, but the complete lack of efforts in WoD regarding the Warlock class seems to be overwhelming at the moment ( even Tier set and PvP set looks the worst of the whole lot )...

actually only Demon Bolt and AoE Chaos Bolt seem to be of any interest, the rest are:

Smaller Numbers!!!! (yuppie!!) So you buy the expansion and have the feel you've been downgraded... even the leveling perks will feel pretty ridicolous, think about it:
    You get a 20% dmg buff to an ability wich dmg have been purged by 10000%.. I know that everything got scaled down, and our Character Effective Power will be unchanged, bu the how can i be excited to gain a 22k CB instead of 19K when I was used to fire those blasting spells for 2millions and over?

Fewer Abilities!!!! (rejoice!!) So you start this lvl 100 new adventure with.... fewer spells than ever before?? WTF... Some smart game designer, manager, developer, or God only only knows who, have decided that many abilities was of little use ( to him, who knows how do he plays this game) the result is we have lost Fel Flame, all our curses, the mobility, our gate got nerfed, old spells everyone just love, like HealthStones really nullified etc...

Really, this expansion seems to be thinked to force ppl to stop playing the game, at least to me.

So, back to the topic, at least a new visual for wings seems very little to ask, even if it come at the cost of a raid tier..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volrat View Post
    I hope, in all honesty, that they give a new look to these wings, perhaps adding some particles effect, a little increase ( 5, 10 %) to the regular size of the toon or something else...
    There's plenty of particle effects when you're 500+ Fury, but I think some race/genders do need some tweaks on positioning. Probably the reason the Glyph isn't functioning right now is to do with the new character models so this will probably happen anyway.

I have lost all hopes about an update to the Demon Form with racials and/or gender, this at least could give an option for those who don't like to look like a burning crusade reused and simplified model, regardless of being a bulky ork or a slutty gnome...

I understand that in MoP we have had a super cool class quest and a gameplay revamp, but the complete lack of efforts in WoD regarding the Warlock class seems to be overwhelming at the moment ( even Tier set and PvP set looks the worst of the whole lot )...
    I think we're just back of the line because other classes (Boomkins, Warriors) have had a lot of work. Nothing to be jealous of, they seem to be getting to us about now.

actually only Demon Bolt and AoE Chaos Bolt seem to be of any interest, the rest are:
    No. Cataclysm is the absolute fucking shit. Looking forward to the glyph in this title too.

Smaller Numbers!!!! (yuppie!!) So you buy the expansion and have the feel you've been downgraded... even the leveling perks will feel pretty ridicolous, think about it:
    You get a 20% dmg buff to an ability wich dmg have been purged by 10000%.. I know that everything got scaled down, and our Character Effective Power will be unchanged, bu the how can i be excited to gain a 22k CB instead of 19K when I was used to fire those blasting spells for 2millions and over?
    I honestly didn't even notice the smaller numbers, stuff died exactly as I expected it to, it will take about as long to adapt to the normal expected DPS numbers as it does any expansion whether the adjustment is up or down.

Fewer Abilities!!!! (rejoice!!) So you start this lvl 100 new adventure with.... fewer spells than ever before?? WTF... Some smart game designer, manager, developer, or God only only knows who, have decided that many abilities was of little use ( to him, who knows how do he plays this game) the result is we have lost Fel Flame, all our curses, the mobility, our gate got nerfed, old spells everyone just love, like HealthStones really nullified etc...
    Fel Flame is a big loss, agreed. Not sure about Drain Soul/MG change either. Affliction needs an execute.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    ain Soul/MG change either. Affliction needs an execute.
    the merge keeps it's sub 20% bonus damage i thought
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

drain soul/mg is the execute. Cause you dont use mg at 20% you switch to soul. Now you just get that anyway without having to presss another button...
    Yes the mobility is a bitch they removed. But come on... it was op as shit to be able to run constantly and dps (atleast when you crit around 500-600 sometimes more. on incine and you can still run aroud).

I love that the game got a squish. Nowdays it doesnt feel powerfull at all to crit 1.6m on chaos bolt when you know you can get 3m out of it. Its like "WHAT?! I ONLY GOT A 2m CRIT?! DAFUQ?!"
    dont get stuck up on numbers...

10+ Year Old Account
    I know how it works, but something passively "just happening" like that, frankly might as well not bother.

Glyph of metamorphosis

Shouldnt the wings be changed to something better or at least improve them a little bit?
    I mean the wings looks so stiff and they just sit there, i want to see them flap when you jump/demonic leap and stuff.