Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Elegon and Durumu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Isn't there a thread on this already?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...MoP-boss-fight!
    No because if you took the time to read that thread correctly you would see the options as RAID BOSSES ONLY where as this is raids AND dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    No because if you took the time to read that thread correctly you would see the options as RAID BOSSES ONLY where as this is raids AND dungeons.
    Is that a joke?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Is that a joke?
    I hope for his sake it is. No one in their right mind would say they enjoyed Mists of Pandaria's dungeons...

Deleted
    Heroic Zor'lok because this is the only challenging boss whose mechanics weren't negated by MOP healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Thok because well.... it's funny to see people get chomped while others are running away and then get steamrolled by a Yeti.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    I hope for his sake it is. No one in their right mind would say they enjoyed Mists of Pandaria's dungeons...
    I guess Xin the Weaponmaster was ok...but for the most part the dungeons felt like a footnote that was swept under the rug of embarrassment.

Lei shen heroic! love that fight!
    also dark animus, durumu, klaxxi, garrosh, siegecrafter and spirit kings was wonderful fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lei Shen, followed by the Sha of Pride.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because you didnt enjoy something doesnt mean everyone else has the same opinion.so dont start with that shit.

Blackfuse, easily. So much stuff going on, things exploding all around you. Fire, blades, lasers. I feel like a ninja every time I finish that fight.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

I didn't. Wiping repeatedly on Shado-Pan Monastery and dying to the whirly boss in Scarlet Halls during 5.0 was annoying. "Oh god these dungeons are too easy, waa" they were non-stop wipefests when the expansion was new and people were in quest greens and thought they could pull anything with impunity. Those exploding Sha after the Windwalker boss killed tanks left and right because people would AOE them down all at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingBreezes View Post
    I didn't. Wiping repeatedly on Shado-Pan Monastery and dying to the whirly boss in Scarlet Halls during 5.0 was annoying. "Oh god these dungeons are too easy, waa" they were non-stop wipefests when the expansion was new and people were in quest greens and thought they could pull anything with impunity. Those exploding Sha after the Windwalker boss killed tanks left and right because people would AOE them down all at once.
    While there definitely were some wipes due to some of the trash in Shado-Pan (the Sha with the interruptable breath attack, the exploding ones you mentioned), as well as Harlan's Blades of Light, you have to admit that they were considerably more forgiving than any other launch heroics, and it was the exception where you ran into issues, not the rule. Calling any MoP dungeon a "wipefest" just seems odd compared to Grim Batol or ZG/ZA during early Cata.

General Nazgrim - I liked the area we fought him in. Malkorok - The encounter's mechanics were interesting. Spoils of Pandaria - While no one likes adds, I didn't find this one boring. Siegecrafter Blackfuse - It had a lot going on, and I liked the steampunk feel of the room he was in. There's some other ones from other tiers of MoP, too. Elegon was a cool fight, and I liked his skin model. Tortos, Ji-Kun, Durumu the Forgotten, and Dark Animus are some others that were okay. Never got around to doing much heroics this expansion, mostly because of real life, but I'm sure they were awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingBreezes View Post
    That is what we call in the industry "a challenge",just because something isn't easy peasy and you whiners cry everytime you wipe doesnt make it a bad instance or a bad game,you have no idea the levels of challenge that were the 80's and early 90's,if you didnt see the game over screen back then 500 times or more you considered the game easy and you were lucky to finish it,if you ever did. Do me a favour try playing a game from the early 90s with no saves and brutal difficulty then try say that statement again,mists is like a walk in the park compared to old games. I for one relish the challenge of a hard game and dont mind wiping alot,it just means i learn more from it and become a better player!