Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Human females look has been downgraded

I find it very disappointing at the way the new female humans look, they have lost there youth and now look like middle aged women, I have many human characters but after viewing the humans in beta I now feel the need to race change, maybe a dwarf or gnome, anything but human, what is blizzard thinking with this look?

I think they look great.

There's already threads about this, your opinion isn't more special than everyone elses. It's also a work in progress to answer the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I don't see anything middle age about them, they look amazing to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the models we have seen it's by far my favorite one. They look absolutely amazing. And if they don't pull out a miracle with Blood Elves, Human Female will stay my favorite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using in progress models to assess the final look of a race? This looks like another beta thread!
    No one here really wants to know about how you are going to race change, keep it to yourself. If you can't say anything positive, don't open a damn thread.

I for one think they look so much better along with the rest of the races previewed so far. can't wait to see what they look like in live. So Blizzard is probably just thinking the opinions of the masses are more important then a single persons view. (Spoilers, like the rest of us.)

10+ Year Old Account
    They had to make them look worse, too many female gamers were upset about the models unrealistic expectation appearances (j/k)
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

10+ Year Old Account
    aren't they going to have an option to let you keep old models?

it'll be like nothing ever changed!

Quote Originally Posted by rrp.nikolai View Post
    Using in progress models to assess the final look of a race? This looks like another beta thread!
    No one here really wants to know about how you are going to race change, keep it to yourself. If you can't say anything positive, don't open a damn thread.

I for one think they look so much better along with the rest of the races previewed so far. can't wait to see what they look like in live. So Blizzard is probably just thinking the opinions of the masses are more important then a single persons view. (Spoilers, like the rest of us.)
    So because his opinion differs from yours he should STFU?

OT: They don't look bad but they doesn't look actually good IMO, I don't know if it's just me but I feel blizz didn't put too much effort in this particular model, I mean I can't feel there's been an actual improvement over the original model like in the female orc model
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the way it looks now, hope they'll keep it :/

Deleted
    What---?

Don't get me wrong it's all about opinion to some extent.
    I just can't see how you think the new HU female model is worse? It's different for sure, but worse?

The only thing I dislike is the lack of face differences, which is hopefully being adressed now

Quote Originally Posted by Protarion View Post
    I find it very disappointing at the way the new female humans look, they have lost there youth and now look like middle aged women
    Oh, mmo's, how sweet art thou out-of-context quotations. They are like butter and jam, creamy and sweet, yet bringing guilt when partaking.

Yes, let's judge the models based on the single face they've presented so far before the same face artcraft.
    You just lost The Game

You and I haven't seen the same face. In game, playing around, she looks fine. We're not even talking "Princess Leia" levels of "Yeah, that actress is not 20-something, Lucas what were you thinking" here, she straight-up looks ambiguously 18-40milf young.

Most of the male models look like they're in their 40s. Never really hear anyone complain about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Most of the male models look like they're in their 40s. Never really hear anyone complain about that.
    It's a female character. People seem to be very vocal about their ideal girlfriend.

With that said, all I can reccomend to the OP is to try Skyrim. There's plenty of beauty pageant models for you to choose your ideal girlfriend from.

Quote Originally Posted by unrealeck View Post
    With that said, all I can reccomend to the OP is to try Skyrim. There's plenty of beauty pageant models for you to choose your ideal girlfriend from.
    Well yes, if he uses mods. Otherwise Skyrim is populated with literally middle-aged models with wrinkles and dirt. I mean, if you're gonna pull the "lol OP just wants some bimbo" card, at least point at Dead or Alive or something similar.

So you want your female human to look like a teenager out to save the world?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    because no one wants to play as a milksop, but women have to be attractive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protarion View Post
    I find it very disappointing at the way the new female humans look, they have lost there youth and now look like middle aged women, I have many human characters but after viewing the humans in beta I now feel the need to race change, maybe a dwarf or gnome, anything but human, what is blizzard thinking with this look?
    They're still working on the new models.

Also there are already plenty of topics about this. We didn't need another.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.