Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Buy it later for the huge discount when it bombs.

Deleted
    I decided to buy WoD after price reduce, not hyped about this expansion from the beggining.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't have a guild to play with you may as well just wait to buy it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Later.
    Don't support 1+ year content gaps with your money.

only buy it now when you want a lvl90 boost. other than that. wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Or, more realistically, after 8 years of staying the same price, expansions now cost more.
    If this is the case then I expect you'll gladly fork over $10 more towards each installment of Starcraft and Diablo, as well as anything else Activision produces.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

As far as it goes for me, there's absolutely no reason to buy it now other than the free 90. If you're currently playing, know you will be staying no matter what through WoD, and want that free 90, then sure, it's worth it.

If anything of that isn't true though, it's not worth it. Wait until the game is closer to release to see what else gets cut or "delayed from launch" (to never been seen again like almost everything else that was just delayed) before supporting what, in my eyes, is a very weak expansion.

If you have even a single doubt, don't buy it now.

If you feel you really 'need' this lvl 90 and the price feels okay you might as well pre-order WoD, the first instant 90 would be a net save if you ever intend to play post WoD release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingBreezes View Post
    You can pre-order it a week before 6.0 launches and still get the bonuses. No point wasting money on no new content.

Semantics. Garrisons being in any zone was a selling point at Blizzcon. Cutting the dynamic is cutting a feature of them. The Capitals were said, in plain English, to be your faction hub, so changing that to a generic zone is cutting a selling point, again. No flying was always on the table so people can just suck that up.
    or not buy the game out of principle. telling your customers to just suck it up almost never goes over well.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephismo View Post
    Buy it later for the huge discount when it bombs.
    There are still people who waited 10 years for wow to go f2p and they'll wait a lot more because WoW's competition aren't other MMOs, which are all garbage, but Time itself and WoW will only go f2p when players become terribly bored with it OR, very unlikely, when an MMO developer actually comes up with an MMO that is equally good as WoW, which once again, is very unlikely as new MMO developers prefer to play the Originality card by implementing features that look good on paper but in reality are very annoying to run into (Wildstar), or the Niche card where the game is designed to be played by a certain category of players (EVE) and doesn't appeal to the masses, or simply the Laziness or Misplaced Resources card (swtor, eso).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    or not buy the game out of principle. telling your customers to just suck it up almost never goes over well.
    MoP was 34.99€ and you can get WoD for 36.99€ with the 90 boost or 32.99€ without, which is even cheaper than MoP was. So i guess i´ll gladly suck it up

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    MoP was 34.99€ and you can get WoD for 36.99€ with the 90 boost or 32.99€ without, which is even cheaper than MoP was. So i guess i´ll gladly suck it up
    You can't get it without the boost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    You can't get it without the boost.
    Ebay says otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    Ebay says otherwise
    EBay, yeah, very reliable source... It's wrong. Every copy of WoD has a level 90 boost. The only difference is one is a proper preorder that gives the boost right now and the other gives the boost at launch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    Have they really cut that many features? Not being able to move garrisons, not having capitals in karabor/bladespire, no flying at first. Seems more like changings to features rather then cutting of features.
    No they haven't, they cut the most boring features they could think off, and haters just throwing them out there, it's kinda sad to hear though, that they complain over "I can't rename my garrison follower".
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't buy at all, take a break when you get the chance, and see if you still want to play afterwards.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.