Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire eldritchforeshadow's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, interesting changes for Brawler's guild, so..is there going to be seasons like in pvp? Also, love seeing new achievements because I am an achievement whore gimmie, gimmie! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    So I take it now we won't be able to do any of the current Brawler's guild bosses or get the Mushan Mount after WoD? That's beyond lame if that's true. First Challenge Modes and now Brawler's guild. Who does it hurt to leave this stuff in and let people earn the rewards in WoD? Nobody, that's who.
    How is that "beyond lame"? youve had two years, youre at fault for waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Rivermark View Post
    Those orc models looks so childish.
    In what way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Quote Originally Posted by eldritchforeshadow View Post
    Wow, interesting changes for Brawler's guild, so..is there going to be seasons like in pvp? Also, love seeing new achievements because I am an achievement whore gimmie, gimmie! lol!
    This is a great change. Cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    No its not its still 2,5 sec cast ....... Its Nature now.As the CL hits like shiet now they gives as this crap back that noone use, good job Blizz guys you alwais know whot to do bether
    My bad on that, there are 2 separate tooltips for it, one says instant, the other 2.5

Still they need to get rid of EQ. most annoying spell

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Ya those are beyond ridiculously sized.
    I think it has to be some kind of bug with MMO-Cs previews.
    I don't believe it is, though I haven't actually seen them in-game. But, if the other WoD shoulders I am seeing during my playtime in the beta are anything to go by, then MMO-C has the correct size.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

So they are going back to only have 1 form of tracking going on at a time? Or am I reading that wrong?

If it's true.....meh.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

"WoW WoD: the expansion the DKs get shit on"...... the mythic set is really nice but our tier set and our pvp set looks like green gear while all the other classes get amazing gear..... I know we technically shouldn't exist in this expansion but damn...

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. I don't think those warlock shoulders are big enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the T17 Mythic DK "Joker bug eye Skull" look is a lot better than the regular "Cyclops tin can" look. I guess there is that.

Deleted
    I like that new weapon, it looks fancy!

Deleted
    DK PvP helm = Leonidas.

Gief.

Quote Originally Posted by Lork View Post
    How is that "beyond lame"? youve had two years, youre at fault for waiting

well techinically i would much more blame blizzard for not announcing those are season from very start - its catering to special snowflakes nobody else and its hurting game in longer run then benefiting it - which is provenby 200-500k people leaving game each quarter.

removing things from game is never a good thing and i cant see how anyone see it as positive - i have got it but why woudl i want to stop anyone else from geting it is beyond me - only sad pathetic peopel take pleasure from such things. itso nly a stupid worthless chievo not affective your game play/style anyone yet some people seem to get off from having some more pixels then others.

this is nothing but a desperate try so that some people buy some sub time before wod to get it done. proving that more and more people are leaving game eveyrday.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2014-07-11 at 12:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bman8633 View Post
    Creeping Carpet!

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32547/t...pet-of-ihgaluk

So, like a blanket made of bugs man?
    Good reply but no lol that quest is stating that there is so many roaches on the floor it looks like a carpet of bugs,and the creeping carpet means it is floor based only as it "creeps" along the floor,because it would make hardly any noise. Get it?

Deleted
    Death Knight set looks unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Good reply but no lol that quest is stating that there is so many roaches on the floor it looks like a carpet of bugs,and the creeping carpet means it is floor based only as it "creeps" along the floor,because it would make hardly any noise. Get it?
    I'm still voting for a mount made of a sea of bugs that just undulates along the floor. Makes me itchy thinking of it.

surprise the dk set has some form of skulls on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bman8633 View Post
    I'm still voting for a mount made of a sea of bugs that just undulates along the floor. Makes me itchy thinking of it.
    That will probably be from that girl you slept with last night :P it did make me think of the scene on Pirates of Carribean tho where the stone crabs move Jack Sparrows ship in that dead world beach desert....thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    retexture malkorok ... and introduce him as a new model.. GG
    Is it time to go over what a more modle is and a new texture is, again?

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Can i finally have something cool for enchanting, still feeling after all these years that enchanting is just dull and pointless.