Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Screenshots from a new mmorpg sci-fi game

I found some screenshot from a new mmorpg that is in development

Ringway of Cyclones Sci-fi

They say you make your own class by talent dept and PoV. Sounds interesting, does it have a future?
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-07-15 at 01:54 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks awful + yet another cash grab begging (aka mega awesome Kickstarter).
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodox View Post
    I found some screenshot from a new mmorpg that is in development

Ringway of Cyclones Sci-fi

They say you make your own class by talent dept and PoV. Sounds interesting, does it have a future?
    No, this looks awful, the staff intros don't fill me with confidence and the website is terribad :|
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-07-15 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarob22 View Post
    No, this looks awful, the staff intros don't fill me with confidence and the website is terribad :|
    Why do you think it looks awful?, compared to other games I think the characters with gear looks pretty good, with sharp quality. For me wildstar was awful
    but maybe it is just me.
    Last edited by Vodox; 2014-07-15 at 09:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you think it looks awful?, compared to other games I think the characters with gear look pretty good, with sharp quality.
    Well, if you compare it to Wolfenstein circa 1992 it does look good indeed.

Why do you think it looks awful?, compared to other games I think the characters with gear look pretty good, with sharp quality. For me wildstar was awful
    but maybe it is just me.
    The screenshots on the front page makes the game look really bad quality, the website is very cluttered and looks like some sort of guildlaunch page, there are a total of 3 people doing development (for an indie game fine, for an MMO (remember the first M stands for -massive-), a lot of the text on the website has bad grammar and spelling and all this combined makes the whole thing look sketchy as hell.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    1st thing I noticed... how much blue was all over every single screenshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    That looks amazingly shitty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Looks like someone should instantly trash his efforts and start doing someone useful with his life. I'm just being honest here with whoever is actually working on this mmo

Deleted
    Registered today, 6th post a link to some cash grab scam game?

Did mmo-c have a 5-post link limit?

I have personal experience dealing with the lead developer on Ringway of Cyclones. He is arrogant, narcissistic and refuses to acknowledge fundamental flaws in his team's development process.

As a warning, do not sign up to the Ringway of Cyclones website as they do not know how to correctly store user information. (Read: They send you your password when you can't remember it.)

It's unfortunate, really. I'm sure the rest of the development team are an awesome bunch. I really hope this game can buck the trend and really shine, but through personal experience I can't see that happening.

Here's to hoping.
    -Vin-

Dear god that game looks awful and the website looks like it was designed by someone who learned in the late 90's and hasn't learned anything since.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you think it looks awful?, compared to other games I think the characters with gear looks pretty good, with sharp quality. For me wildstar was awful
    but maybe it is just me.
    You actually like this over Wildstar? What? ... eh?

I'm at a loss really how anyone could like this. There is no contrast (everything is blue?!) and the overall art style looks like crap. Looks like it was put together by one person who learned to model in a few weeks. There's no quality visible what so ever. Even the environments look like snowy wastes, like literally there is nothing to see! Furthermore, the UI looks terrible too and the site is filled with bad language. Makes me believe that this is someone (or a few) with a little too much time on their hands or just a big dream. This will never have the same quality as an MMO with hundreds of staff and extensive customer service and they also don't have the funding to develop this full-time for years.

This will never become anything. It will stay a dream I'm afraid.

I'm not saying it's completely impossible to develop something as a small team, but then you really need to improve the quality of your MMO by a lot. I've seen work from small teams that's absolutely amazing so it is possible. Just not at the current level.

Sounds like games general looks bad for so many here, I don't really care about who makes that game, I was more interested in the game it self. But I guess i don't share the same taste with others here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty bad and I could design a better website.

but maybe it is just me.
    While I'm not a huge fan of WS graphics, to say this game looks better is laughable.

Also

Looks like an N64 lvl...

EDIT:

Also look at the spelling of things in that screenshot.

now "SPAWNNING"
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Sounds interesting, does it have a future?
    Not a chance. Just look at it (the website, the game itself, the kickstarter page, it all screams scam to me, or at least utter incompetence).

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    Registered today, 6th post a link to some cash grab scam game?

Did mmo-c have a 5-post link limit?
    Actually the 5th post was the one with the link. Still rather suspect though given that they've made 4 throwaway posts before this thread all within 10 minutes.

Deleted
    Game looks pretty decent.

If you intended to release it in the early 00's.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL! this is so terrible. I took a look at some of the videos on that website (which in fact were really horrible and mind crushing to watch) and I noticed that the /dance shown in their 'game' is actually a free animation from www.mixamo.com (online tool for automatic rigging) XD After they rigged it they just went for the free gangnam style animation and pasted it in their game xd

So yeah, the artists working on this game are so good! xd

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    You actually like this over Wildstar? What? ... eh?

I'm at a loss really how anyone could like this. There is no contrast (everything is blue?!) and the overall art style looks like crap. Looks like it was put together by one person who learned to model in a few weeks. There's no quality visible what so ever. Even the environments look like snowy wastes, like literally there is nothing to see! Furthermore, the UI looks terrible too and the site is filled with bad language. Makes me believe that this is someone (or a few) with a little too much time on their hands or just a big dream. This will never have the same quality as an MMO with hundreds of staff and extensive customer service and they also don't have the funding to develop this full-time for years.

This will never become anything. It will stay a dream I'm afraid.

I'm not saying it's completely impossible to develop something as a small team, but then you really need to improve the quality of your MMO by a lot. I've seen work from small teams that's absolutely amazing so it is possible. Just not at the current level.

Well I don't care about the company making this game i am not developing it, they are from my country thought, I just found this on mmorpg.com .
    The anatomy in wildstar is bad. Cartoon like characters and it looks awful and something maybe a 5 year would like (wow looks better), i am 26 so i was looking for something new and different. I think its perfectly normal that there are blue in a snow / ice landscape, did you even read the 3 planet section? There be
    desert and other zones where I am sure there be more than just blue. If your in to carnival i guess there are some carnival simulators out there for you, it is just
    not my taste. If you compare the texture in wildstar vs this, you see the textures in wildstas is more blury/ unsharp, you also have blue areas in wildstar.