Page 1 of 16
... LastLast
    Deleted

What the Heck? everybody gets Beta?

Some minutes ago, my entire guild recognized that we have all acces to beta :O

15+ Year Old Account
    I still don't. I'm not actively pursuing it and I am not currently subscribed, but I am a long time customer and I let them know I was interested.

Same happened in my guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same happened to us(those that had beta opted in)

Weird but yeah my guild got in too. Maybe they invite most active members of a guild that has atleast one member in the beta?

So much for this being a much smaller pool than previous betas.

10+ Year Old Account
    My gf just received her today, I suppose I'll have to ask all of my other guild members if they did as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and I'm getting major server lag. I assume it's because of all the new people logging in to the beta tonight.

Sig by Isilrien

The 3 servers won't survive this, lol...

Maybe they have to invite more because a greater proportion than in past expansions of those who have access are just not interested in playing.

In my family 3 people have tried the beta and then decided to just wait until the actual release. The general consensus is that, if anything, the WoD beta makes us less interested in WoW as a whole.

Good thing, IMO. More people in means more testing is going on in the game.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

What happened to " we will focus on veteran players first"? been here since US beta and still no invite...

Deleted
    My whole guild got invites too, but a lot of people on mmo don't seem to have an invite, so maybe it's related to something?

Everybody doesn't include me. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Citykid View Post
    What happened to " we will focus on veteran players first"? been here since US beta and still no invite...
    Pretty sure that was proven wrong with the first wave.

Nor me :P

tenchar
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katzi View Post
    My whole guild got invites too, but a lot of people on mmo don't seem to have an invite, so maybe it's related to something?
    sounds like a bug :/ seems like a hell of a lot of people being invited for a "small" beta.

It might be guild progression based, to try and give an even playing field for progression testing.

Are the ones who got beta now on EU or NA?

And of freaking course everybody gets in but me. Well I have unsubbed but still I pre-ordered... We should get priority .
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."