Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know tons of people that didn't get in on this wave.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

My guild is 14/14hc (well im not)
    And i can confirm that some have got beta invites.
    I have 12 level 90s, wod deluxe, rustled jimmies and i have been subbed since i have started the game. Not fair:<
    Gotta log on again and see if my buddies have gotten invites:/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    for everyone saying they didnt get in, do you have any progression in Soo/tot? like full 14/14 H on both?
    Invites aren't based on raid progress at all. I know people who got in on the very first wave who haven't even cleared LFR MSV (because they don't care about raiding).
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Stood in the Fire Constellation's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I got a beta, YAY!

Deleted
    Our guild is 14/14 hc, too.

EVERYONE from our roster got an invite..

Quote Originally Posted by McWire View Post
    all of our raiding rooster recieved an invite 14/14hc
    I'm glad all of your rooster got invited, a bit gory to think maybe just one of its wings, or a random leg or part of a beak would get in. *shivers* Bits of rooster clogging up the servers! lol.

Deleted
    Yeah our guild has 14/14 hc too seems it's really bound to this

Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Good thing, IMO. More people in means more testing is going on in the game.
    That would be ideal, but there's a good chance that the majority of beta players just abuse it to play without giving Blizzard constructive feedback. Sure that's not always required but it would certainly go farther than, you know, complaining about stuff without explaining or making useless suggestions on a third party forum.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    Not sure if its a trend... maybe depending on the country? I'm on a US server although I live in the EU. None of my friends got the beta, my guild only does norm, and my husband nor his guildies who are 14/14 HM got an invite. However, I have been subscribed non-stop since 3 months into vanilla (and report a lot of bugs)? Oh man, if "veterans" went by country... xD

I just got beta and everyone else in my guild that I have talked to, we got 14/14HC so I agree that it seems like they this wave is aimed at raiders

Congratulations to the guys who got an invite,

i hope the people who got their invite are going to give the keys they win from the giveaways to people like me who really would like to get in the beta and test things out.

This is one small step for raiders, One giant spit in the face of casuals \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Indeed brother, seems like you need heroic top en content to be able to test dungeons and stuff:3
    I love being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yet this wave seems to be specifically aimed at entire raid teams of a guild. My guess is they're gearing up to test the first raid soon.
    No, there are other randoms too. There was a 'standard' wave pushed out in conjunction with the '14/14 team' push. Regardless, nothing short of connections will guarantee you an invite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Thank god the beta is still not anywhere near complete. Only the 2nd wave of invites so don't give up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like they're getting beta ready for raid testing.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deleted
    Seems like our entire roster (28) almost is in the beta now. About 8 of them received invites today, the remaining ones haven't logged on yet.

Deleted
    Got it as well. Personal progression is 14/14hc, but none of my characters are in guilds higher than 11/14hc. So its based on personal progress, not guild.

Friends who aren't 14/14hc didn't get invites.
    Last edited by mmocbeba583bd0; 2014-07-15 at 11:29 PM.

Deleted
    I just got into beta, played since 2005 on EU

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Got it as well. Also 14/14hc

Friends who aren't 14/14hc didn't get invites.
    Im 14/14 hc aswell but im not in an active guild, maybe its something to do with progression? Never heard of that tho

Yay beta!

Quote Originally Posted by Findme View Post
    <snip>
    Did you really have to bold your entire post?