Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy necro batman.

You just asked a question that is answered in the above posts, should actually read it rather than bumping a 2 year old thread.

Deleted
    Thats why I asked because this thread is more than 2 years old and in nowadays there are lots of things what changed so pls help.

With how this achievement works, the information here is probably 99% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwar View Post
    Thats why I asked because this thread is more than 2 years old and in nowadays there are lots of things what changed so pls help.
    roll face now with mastery and shit, i tried twinking my monk and the boss died in no time at all wasn't worth it, level 80's are much stronger than they used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    roll face now with mastery and shit, i tried twinking my monk and the boss died in no time at all wasn't worth it, level 80's are much stronger than they used to be.
    Other than reforging, you won't find mastery on the gear required for this achievement. Much different than twinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelwar View Post
    Roll face on keyboard, get title. Hope the other DPS don't blow chunks as they roll face on keyboard too, and you can push him directly into P2.

Deleted
    I dont like roll face on the keyboard. So and which spec is better?

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    cata enchants are not fine because: wait for it

you cannot use them on anything below ilevel 300
    you can just use any enchant you want considering that all enchants have scaled to item level for a long time now, some lower level enchants may prove slightly better however depending on how the MoP enchants scale at lvl 80, but Algalon is a joke you need average gear and know what to do and its an easy kill now, I did this back when lvl 80 was the max and you actually needed close to BiS gear to kill it.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2014-07-19 at 12:06 PM.

If I remember correctly, the darkmoon agi trinket is absolutely bis for hunters for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!