How am I supposed to heal on the beta.

People die wayy too fast in dungeons, and I cant keep up.

Am I really supposed to switch my Soothing mist to random people, and spam surging mist every time? I feel like a worse green paladin at this point. Is uplift supposed to heal for nothing? Our mana regen is pretty garbage too, I run out of mana within 1 min on a boss fight, but I never have more than 3-5 stacks of mana tea waiting for me.
    Chronomancer Club

It's not tuned properly yet afaik. Apparently Priests and something else are OP and the others are terrible. It probably doesn't help people will be stood in shit because they're used to not caring.

10+ Year Old Account

re

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    It's not tuned properly yet afaik. Apparently Priests and something else are OP and the others are terrible. It probably doesn't help people will be stood in shit because they're used to not caring.
    was you playing on a premade 100 or level 90?

I tried mw monk today had no mana problems but do feel we have too many tools right now

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    People die wayy too fast in dungeons, and I cant keep up.

Am I really supposed to switch my Soothing mist to random people, and spam surging mist every time? I feel like a worse green paladin at this point. Is uplift supposed to heal for nothing? Our mana regen is pretty garbage too, I run out of mana within 1 min on a boss fight, but I never have more than 3-5 stacks of mana tea waiting for me.
    If you're talking about the shadow crypts (or whatever its called, not slag mines or ubrs) most of my healing issues came from people standing under daggers or in the worm's body slam.

If no one was getting hit by those, i had a really easy time keeping mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Rigsy View Post
    was you playing on a premade 100 or level 90?

I tried mw monk today had no mana problems but do feel we have too many tools right now
    I meant from what I'd heard and seen from multiple streams and such; not checked healing personally.

Deleted
    I play on 100 lvl premade and when aoe damage comes I do have some problems with keeping up the group. Especially when someone fails, but what else can you expect from people who's seen those dungeons for the first time and have no clue what to do. But I do feel stronger on 5 mans when I'm on other healer. Not sure if it's me doing something wrong on MW or it's just tuning and balance problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have had very little issues healing 5mans in Beta. What fights do you seem to be struggling with?

You absolutely do want to be switching who your Soothing Mist is on. It is by far one of our best throughput heals for the mana cost atm. You NEVER EVER should be use Uplift, it is terrible, you should always be using EM.

For 5mans I have been running Chi Wave/Chi Torpedo/Path of Mists. The only time I switched off of this was for Shadowmoons first boss, we used a stack strat, so I went RJW/Chi Explosion. Otherwise, what I said before is my go-to for every instance/encounter, unless stacking is required. Also, keep note that Shadowmoon at level 100 is currently over scaled as far as we can tell. The amount of damage it is doing feels like something I would expect to see out of a Heroic 5-Man; and some mechanics just are doing WAY too much.

It is important to note there is no really viable AoE healing method currently, other then having people stack and using SCK/RJW/Chi Explosion. Your best solution is cycling through people with Soothing, and tossing out Surging Mists, and EM when you have the Chi, and maintaining ReM on everyone.

http://www.twitch.tv/cloudedinsanity/b/548244620 - UBRS Full Clear, and 3/4 Shadowmoon. I nubbed it up and left instance group instead of teleporting out of dungeon so we couldn't do Ner'zhul.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Deleted
    Path of Mists kinda is not working for me, unless those spheres are invisible. I've problems when people don't want to stack and I can't force them to do it. We were trying to do Ner'zhul, but damage there is too high for me to heal it with 2 ranged and 1 melee dps and after first Ritual of Bones I'm out of mana.

Edit: I do the obvious things like using ReM every cd, RJW, Chi Explosion/Breat of the Serpent, Chi Burst, Soothing spam etc.

Update: We killed Ner'zhul with only ranged dps, 2 boomkins and ele shaman. They helped me a lot with healing so it made this encounter a bit easier.
    Last edited by mmoc21a926b198; 2014-07-19 at 01:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerissa View Post
    Path of Mists kinda is not working for me, unless those spheres are invisible. I've problems when people don't want to stack and I can't force them to do it. We were trying to do Ner'zhul, but damage there is too high for me to heal it with 2 ranged and 1 melee dps and after first Ritual of Bones I'm out of mana.

Edit: I do the obvious things like using ReM every cd, RJW, Chi Explosion/Breat of the Serpent, Chi Burst, Soothing spam etc.
    They are not invisible, but you have to move in a somewhat same direction. IE you cannot strafe back and forth, or try and do sharp turns or it will reset the 3yard calculation. Not sure if this is intended or not, but that is how it works for now.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Everything feels quite slow. One thing I would love for them to add back in is the chance to get a Chi when channelling Soothing Mist. Such a small change makes a huge difference :/